GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Bodnar ‏@MarissaWGME 58m
Search teams walking railroad tracks behind this MacDonald's across the street from where #AbigailHernandez lives pic.twitter.com/gNoJGX069n

Marissa Bodnar ‏@MarissaWGME 1h
FBI says today's search for Abigail is concentrated behind MacDonald's on White Mtn Hwy and along railroad tracks. #liveoncbs13

https://twitter.com/MarissaWGME

I don't know how to copy the photo from Twitter of the McDonald's here; maybe someone can post it here.

I added the location to my map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=44...!113&ss=yp.home depot~pg.1~rad.80&form=LMLTCC

I checked out one of the posted maps here,where it shows where Abby was last heard from. Number 24 circled says a towing company. I checked the company and it is on Kearsage road. I then went to directions and found that Kearsage road is 0.7 miles from Skimobile road. Kearsage and Skimoblie roads are at the base of Mnt Cranmore. Have there been intensive searches of this area?

Marissa Bodnar ‏@MarissaWGME 58m
Search teams walking railroad tracks behind this MacDonald's across the street from where #AbigailHernandez lives pic.twitter.com/gNoJGX069n

Marissa Bodnar ‏@MarissaWGME 1h
FBI says today's search for Abigail is concentrated behind MacDonald's on White Mtn Hwy and along railroad tracks. #liveoncbs13

https://twitter.com/MarissaWGME

I don't know how to copy the photo from Twitter of the McDonald's here; maybe someone can post it here.

BWysb7hCQAAFnSy.jpg

I checked out one of the posted maps here,where it shows where Abby was last heard from. Number 24 circled says a towing company. I checked the company and it is on Kearsage road. I then went to directions and found that Kearsage road is 0.7 miles from Skimobile road. Kearsage and Skimoblie roads are at the base of Mnt Cranmore. Have there been intensive searches of this area?

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

In my opinion, I don't think this is a stranger at all. It has to be one of three things. Either it's related to her dad, the older boy that we have heard nothing about or one of the many <mod snip> that are surrounding her. I don't believe that all of this can just be a coincidence and that some random person came through town and abducted her. I'm not going to say which ones or go too much in to detail but a lot of the men who know her have some lets just say "off" hobbies online. Then you have the dad that some of us have speculated could be a police officer but as other have said could be in prison or other things. If the sightings were accurate of her on the highway she didn't go straight home. She was off to go somewhere and meet someone. Which would make sense about the older boy. There is too much shady stuff around this girl at the time of her dissapearance. These pedophiles see a missing father and issues (stated by her friends)a mile away.

That makes me a little bit sick. It's much too early to be giving up , so why no more pressers unless they feel they're finished looking .......... :(

ORRRRRRR

Maybe... they have a suspect they're watching, and waiting for them to make a move??? I don't know... I'm just sick... sick... sick... :tantrum:

I will stopwatch the driving. From the rotary to where N-S comes close to village way. And then from there to Skimobile Rd. :seeya:

I will later stopwatch driving from rotary to the back of home depot through SG .

I will keep note of my speed.

You are awesome Dana! Thank you so much for all the info you're giving us!

Thanks for the welcome. I hope someone else checks out my last post and tell me what they think.TYIA

OK,

I just clocked the ride , and some mileage .

From the Rotary it is 5 minutes on the dot to the middle of Skimobile Road , 3.2 miles going a hair over the speed limit as if I was driving with " joints" in my car . :jail:

I scoped out behind HD it is a VERY steep slope with a cement wall built into it that AH would have to climb to get over to Village Way. It is still possible she cut through Common Ct. Condos but that would have left her crossing through the concrete yard. to get to Pudding Rd. I cant see either route being easier or less scary than staying on the N-S rd .

From the rotary driving it is 15 seconds to SG entrance , 25 more to the sketchy puddin entrance and 23 more to the back side of Village Way this is all along the N-S Rd. From VW to skimobile rd. 3:57 .

Hope this helps.

IMO, LE isn't out there blind. It's frustrating for all of us, but I think LE is playing their cards very carefully.

My heart is so heavy for this beautiful young girl and those who truly love her. Positive thoughts for Abby!

There are a ton of questions that I wish could be answered. I'm going to post them here in the event that a verified insider shows up someday soon...

1. The school worker confirms she walked that way previously; is there any indication that walking was a normal thing and did she have a normal route? Did she ever ride a bus?

2. Was she normally at home alone after school everyday, or was mom on a rotating shift at the hospital?

3. Do they have a garage at their house or would it be easy for someone to see if Mom's car was gone/at work?

4. Who did Abby know in the neighborhood/complex?

5. Did anyone suspicious follow her on instagram? Were her photos there set to private?

Just random questions, sorry!

The train track you see below hill in back of mcD would have had a ton of tourists aboard old fashioned locomotive and attached cars over holiday weekend. Maybe 4x a day, back and forth.

Please note that the McD's tracks continue on behind the D&D..

Im hoping this works out , but it really has become a " they searched all over town " situash . From the HS to Cranmore, then the Jr. High , now back up in North Conway.. not looking good .

OK,

I just clocked the ride , and some mileage .

From the Rotary it is 5 minutes on the dot to the middle of Skimobile Road , 3.2 miles going a hair over the speed limit as if I was driving with " joints" in my car . :jail:

I scoped out behind HD it is a VERY steep slope with a cement wall built into it that AH would have to climb to get over to Village Way. It is still possible she cut through Common Ct. Condos but that would have left her crossing through the concrete yard. to get to Pudding Rd. I cant see either route being easier or less scary than staying on the N-S rd .

From the rotary driving it is 15 seconds to SG entrance , 25 more to the sketchy puddin entrance and 23 more to the back side of Village Way this is all along the N-S Rd. From VW to skimobile rd. 3:57 .

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much! So 5 minutes. Also my thoughts are...if she did get in a car with someone, it would have been most likely someone she knew. Especially because they would have been going on some very well-traveled roads, right? I need to look on the map and see the exact route you took. Hollye, could you map it? :)

Added: Oh, I get it. You just had to make a u-turn sort of to get back to NS road going north? And Hollye, you already have it! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3