GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in California, usually there's couple men outside at Home Depot looking for some side jobs . Is it the same thing there at Conway?

I don't think so. I've never been to that one, but to others in NH and in ME and haven't seen any men looking for side jobs. Really I bet home depot is not that busy at all.

Awesome! Would you be able to check what is located at the end of Barnes Road and Pudding Hill Road, next to Home Depot? It looks like there was the start of construction on the map.

Abigail could have potentially cut through the apartments from Common Court, through where that construction area appears by the Home Depot, continued north through the Home Depot parking lot and cut through just a small line of trees to her neighborhood without really going through much woods.

Straight through Barnes Rd. from 16 to N-S ends in old concrete left over construction. Pudding hill just Peters out too. If I was a 14 year old girl I personally would stay on N-S road. The path you are describing is sketchy. Pretty much creepville . End of the earth.

Actually looking closer, I think there may even be a hotel (Hampton Inn) there now.

There's not. That is a messed up map marker. The Hampton Inn is across the White Mtn Highway (Rt 16) and not quite directly across, even.

I am trying to put myself in Abby's place. I am walking home from school, texting away to "friends" (more than just her bf right?) for what was it 24 minutes? Last text a <3 at 2:53pm. Were those friends she was texting on the bus that arrived home so they stopped texting her? (Her bf was on the bus evidently.) How long would the ride home take? Why wouldn't she just ride the bus if she wanted to talk to those friends? So at 2:53 something caused the texts to end. Either her friends needed to do something, she needed to do something, or they just stopped for no reason. She was probably only a little over half-way home at that point. Wouldn't she want to keep texting until she arrived home to make the time go faster? Or, did she politely end her text to her bf because something or someone was wanting to talk to her, give her a ride, window-shop, pick up a drink, something. Did she plan to get a ride behind the outlet store? So many what-ifs.

Not allowed unless she had a note from her parent saying she could ride that bus. The kids have assigned buses and it is enforced.

Not allowed unless she had a note from her parent saying she could ride that bus. The kids have assigned buses and it is enforced.

I guess what I was trying to say is... if her friends were on the same bus she rides, why not sit and talk to them instead of walking and texting. But true, they could be on a different bus.

Marissa Bodnar &#8207;@MarissaWGME 1h

FBI says they will have an update on search for #AbigailHernandez at 4 pm. This will be the last routine press conference.

https://twitter.com/MarissaWGME

BBM! WHAT THE HECK???????????? :tantrum:

Sounds like we might be right, that they had little to go on. Otherwise they've found something. 4pm is earlier than the usual 6pm time. Curious.

FBI says they will have an update on search for #AbigailHernandez at 4 pm. This will be the last routine press conference.

That makes me a little bit sick. It's much too early to be giving up , so why no more pressers unless they feel they're finished looking .......... :(

Marissa Bodnar &#8207;@MarissaWGME 58m
Search teams walking railroad tracks behind this MacDonald's across the street from where #AbigailHernandez lives pic.twitter.com/gNoJGX069n

FBI says today's search for Abigail is concentrated behind MacDonald's on White Mtn Hwy and along railroad tracks. #liveoncbs13

I don't know how to copy the photo from Twitter of the McDonald's here; maybe someone can post it here.

Sounds like we might be right, that they had little to go on. Otherwise they've found something. 4pm is earlier than the usual 6pm time. Curious.

JY announced in last night's presser that today's presser would be at 4 pm so the time was already planned. Of course she also said that they hadn't even begun to consider or to talk about scaling back the search or resources yet, but I'm thinking that part may not have been true.

OK, this goes along with the sudden release of info and it makes sense to me - LE has gotten to the point where they have pretty much ruled out all they can and are left empty handed. Now we go into the long haul of waiting.
Very sad.
jmo.

OK, this goes along with the sudden release of info and it makes sense to me - LE has gotten to the point where they have pretty much ruled out all they can and are left empty handed. Now we go into the long haul of waiting.
Very sad.
jmo.

That's exactly what I think, I think LE has nothing of substance to point to where she is. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024