GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup lucky, that's the one. Think they need something/ anything to connect. Moo
Am guessing

I'm pretty sure I know what you are getting at ohoh.....I just don't agree. JMO....

I think that was the closest tower to her cell phone at that point in time. But you would pass that tower going to anywhere north, doesn't have to be Cranmore.

I too think it was the closest cell tower, but the one I assume it is, shown on the maps from SBA, is a little farther west; there's another one that's a little more north and east, but the distance between the two is less than a quarter mile, I think. The fact that there are two cell towers on that mountain makes it a little easier to narrow down the area, which wasn't just necessarily north IMO.

2hope 4, is that a today photo ?.. That would be on no/ so rd maybe, as you are heading south. Up towards buildings , not the pudding pond side. Have to look at it again

:drumroll::drumroll::welcome3:
Brippilaine, Radichio, Case, Supa, Shado, Doodle and all others I may have missed!
mamame, hap!

I don't think it was from today.
But this one is..
1383318_668324479854104_85773590_n.jpg

I think Abigail was kidnapped by a stranger when walking home from school. I think this is going to be another case of wrong place at the wrong time. An innocent girl's path crossed with a predator, something that we have seen so many times in the past.

Woods around Pudding Lake (What a name!) from yesterday
1375649_667618186591400_2031180227_n.jpg

Very interesting scenario...

Due to extreme suppression of AH's dad...

could he be LE?....

Or could he be in prison?

:dunno:
Are we certain her father has been willfully suppressed, beyond what others have been in this case? Is there real reason to speculate such suppression equates with her father having some clandestine role or nefarious past? At this point, based on what we know, speculating to such ends doesn't change any facts of the case. Unlike in the Celina Cass case where the step-father sticks out like a sore thumb, I don't believe we've been shown anything that would indicate a poor relationship between Abigail and her father (or to that end, a strong one either but certainly nothing negative has come out and that often surfaces very quickly). My basic question is: Where's the proof her father is being suppressed, as in has LE said they told him not to talk?

I ask these questions because there's enough in any case without adding more. I believe cases are being confused with the involvement of SS and a father in that capacity? I thought I read another poster state it was another girl whose father was part of the SS and hence SS was brought in, not Abigail?

As for ME not being as involved, ME is economically, a very impoverished state. It doesn't surprise me to see a lot of help coming from elsewhere.

Ok, lets work with that.

Friend/classmate was on the bus....might not even have been home yet. Lets him out. Plus, couldn't/didn't drive so what then?

Dad would have been at work....alibi.....if not I'm sure LE would have been up one end and out the other with a microscope....IMVHO.

That is how I concluded they were not suspects. I could be very wrong.

Another day.. It is like she just vanished :( I do think she came into danger by someone she knows, but younger.

Do we still believe she went to walmart or has that been cleared? Abby takes a right at the dirt road and just vanishes? Or did I miss something.

The ROs in that area, without naming them, do we know what their convictions were?

I have got the RSOs mapped. OMG, there are 3 right there by Settler's Green that are Juvenile SOs! Still working on getting them organized, but yikes!

2 are on Wylie Court and 1 as recent as 2011! There is another on Common Court!

Here is a link... http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Conway-New-Hampshire.html

Before I was just looking at the pins on the map at the top, but if you scroll down through the list there are so many more!

I really don't think it's unusual that we don't know much about the family's background. The media doesn't do much investigative reporting these days. Actually, I have followed cases in the past where we didn't find out what the parents did for a living until weeks/months later, or we found out through looking at social media profiles.

Another day.. It is like she just vanished :( I do think she came into danger by someone she knows, but younger.

Do we still believe she went to walmart or has that been cleared? Abby takes a right at the dirt road and just vanishes? Or did I miss something.

You think someone younger than her is involved?

TYIA

I too think it was the closest cell tower, but the one I assume it is, shown on the maps from SBA, is a little farther west; there's another one that's a little more north and east, but the distance between the two is less than a quarter mile, I think. The fact that there are two cell towers on that mountain makes it a little easier to narrow down the area, which wasn't just necessarily north IMO.

The problem with the area is the terrain. The mountains and valleys block cell reception like crazy. Probably why they have two towers so close together...something blocking reception from the one tower.

When I say "north", I'm simply saying points north (and east) of North Conway but I need to go look at the tower map. Thanks for pointing it out granola.

Oh Wednesday80, I was thinking you might be LE , it is ok to kick me. Lol

You see, that's the sticky wicket for me, IF she was going home - shortest traveled , easiest way. Would be cutting thru settlers green.

Do not think she would walk past settlers green to get home, no sidewalk available on no/so rd. after settlers green, and do not think she ever WALkED up to Cranmore ever-ever.
Driven up there ....yes. Wouldn't a kid take the shortest way , shortcuts when walking that long distance to get home from school ? Am just guessing, wondering.

She could cut through SG , but that would leave her with a good walk through woods behind the Home Depot (not on map) , not likely.
Also N-S has a bike path on both sides of it . easy walking . And as I stated earlier N-S road is very close to the end of Village Way . N-S would be the quickest path home .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member