GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I believe what they're releasing anymore. The fact that a Fish and Game officer was named and confirmed a phone call, and they went back on that and said that the call never happened; the fact that they said she possibly came home/changed clothes and then mom came home and called police so fast, yet she may never had made it home; the fact that the phone was last known to be with her but now they think it's separate... this doesn't make any sense.

Yes x 10 !~

I just don't see a 14 year old able to stay gone for so long with little money and in the cold. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the "older boyfriend" thing heard back in the beginning. Is that the one we all know about?

What was the "older boyfriend" thing heard back in the beginning. Is that the one we all know about?

I think it was boyfriend and an older boy, we don't know her relationship with older boy.

I have wondered if her dad isn't in the picture but being so close to her birthday with she went missing if she just wanted to see her father for her birthday and maybe someone claimed to be taking her to him and things went bad?? I just don't know this case is so crazy as far as info being retracted and released and vice versa!! Any thoughts???
Moo!!

Storyland isn't too far away, wonder if someone had promised to take her there for a little pre-birthday outing and met her at Settler's Green. No one would think twice about seeing someone get into a car in a parking lot, and the back parking lot is right up against n/s road. At 2:52 she was about 3 miles from the last ping on her phone at 3:07pm. From Settler's Green to the west side of Cranmore on n/s road is 2.6 miles and takes about 8 mins to travel by car. That would be about the right timing. She certainly couldn't walk it that fast, so she had to be in a car. I'm wondering if they've thoroughly searched that parking lot, and reviewed any cameras they might have out there.

sorry, I'm an old timer. Joint is marijuana. Sometimes kids will meet up and smoke and drink at specific locations and I was wondering if there was anything nearby on the west side of cranmore where she may have been on her way to meet up with a group of kids. I think someone else mentioned that BF's parents business was off skimobile road, maybe she was headed over there for a visit and didn't make it. I also keep coming back to the two days before her birthday. Had someone suggested she go somewhere to get a gift? It would be interesting to know why she was headed out that way instead of stopping at home. If she was picked up, she was picked up by someone heading north. If she had been picked up by someone heading south she would have had to cross the road and that would have definitely drawn attention.

Above BBM.

#1 :floorlaugh:

#2 I am so hung up on this too. Thinking back to when I was 14 going on 15, (not too much of an old timer, but it was almost 20 years ago:blushing:) in a small town, I knew a lot of people and I peripherally knew ton more than that. I'm sorry to say that my decision making process was not fully developed at that tender age and I look back at some of the people I rode around with and don't know what the heck I was thinking.

Were there any jealously issues with other girls that anyone is aware of? I know we always jump to the male creep, but recent cases have shown us just how evil teen girls can be to each other. (Skylar Neese's case to name one) AH is a beautiful young lady with a steady boyfriend, an athlete and by all appearances is a very happy girl. A lot of young girls can see a lot to hate there (because they don't have that). Just throwing ideas out there because this whole case off the charts odd.

ALWAYS MOO

Above BBM.

#1 :floorlaugh:

#2 I am so hung up on this too. Thinking back to when I was 14 going on 15, (not too much of an old timer, but it was almost 20 years ago:blushing:) in a small town, I knew a lot of people and I peripherally knew ton more than that. I'm sorry to say that my decision making process was not fully developed at that tender age and I look back at some of the people I rode around with and don't know what the heck I was thinking.

Were there any jealously issues with other girls that anyone is aware of? I know we always jump to the male creep, but recent cases have shown us just how evil teen girls can be to each other. (Skylar Neese's case to name one) AH is a beautiful young lady with a steady boyfriend, an athlete and by all appearances is a very happy girl. A lot of young girls can see a lot to hate there (because they don't have that). Just throwing ideas out there because this whole case off the charts odd.

ALWAYS MOO

I have been wondering about a group of teens as well...

To me there is one likely and one unlikely scenario:

Abby was on her way home when someone she knew offered her a ride but was not intending on taking her home. This seems likeliest if we go by everything LE has said: we don't know if she made it home, phone signal on Cranmore way faster than she could have walked, no text or call to cops when things got weird. This may have been planned or spontaneous and they may think that if Abby was killed or held hostage, her belongings were dumped elsewhere hence the phone being separate.

The more unlikely scenario is that is a stranger managed to abduct her from the roadside. I think this would be difficult to do but not impossible if they knew her schedule and had a plan. I think LE might have thought that based on the roadblock and the dd receipt "lead". But I don't think this is as likely because I think someone would have seen something if that's sort of a busy road, and if she walked with her phone in her hand like she did leaving the high school, she likely could have called someone pretty fast as she was being taken. I just don't know if I can believe this scenario.

I don't buy that she left on her own, unless she was suicidal possibly and even then, I think she would have left a note, something. Mooooooo!

To me, it sounds like LE has next to nothing...and if so, they messed up (IMO) as LE so often does by holding back info until they start seeing they "got nothing." JMO

Still catching up from today, but I am literally grinding my teeth aggravated at LE right now!!!:pullhair:

Even aside from the disappearance itself, so much of this doesn't make sense. :waitasec:

I wonder if LE or the mother receive any call from a stranger stating they have
her daughter and they cannot discuss a lot in public, they told them they will call back but they havent call back yet?
This could be the reason why Zenya called LE in minutes after she arrived home?
I remember seeing somewhere that it was classified as abduction

All post above are just my opinions only.

I corrected Abby's FB link in Wide Open's post on the first page so we can avoid confusion.

I think it's too early for any of us to know if she's missing or abducted. At this point it seems to be leaning towards as abduction. The only thing I've been able to be certain about is that this girl was surrounded by some gross men with grosser friends. Social Media shows a lot. I really don't think this is a stranger abducion. IMO

I very much agree with you and I will be somewhat surprised if a stranger is involved.

i know there are some kind people in the world, but what are the chances that someone's going to stick an iphone 5 with a pricey case in a lost and found, anyway? Also, it's not that hard to find someone with a charger, I would think that phone would have been turned on by now if someone had found it and was wondering whose it was. I do sincerely doubt that there's one just sitting around in a lost and found there.

I'm sure she has the 'find my phone' feature turned on as well. Can't LE get into her iCloud acct and find the phone that way? Apple does have a wonderful security feature, so if anyone found her phone, it would be useless to them without her pass code. More likely that iPhone would be turned into lost and found than any other smart phone jmo

Well I doubt someone stopped right in the middle of the road & she hopped in, so they had to either pull off the shoulder or into a road/parking lot.
And did they call her by name, or wave her over? Did she know the person and approach them willingly? Someone that came driving by...someone that works along the route and knew her by sight, previous greeting?
Le hasn't told us if a book bag or anything similar is unaccounted for. Therefore might assume missing with her.
So if it was someone known to her, she kept everything on her person maybe when getting in a vehicle. And nothing alarmed her at that moment?
Now if it was a stranger, what are the chances she would have dropped something, when being coerced/coaxed in a vehicle?

just thinking
I still worry about hotels and who may have checked out that day, given the fall season.

I'm sure she has the 'find my phone' feature turned on as well. Can't LE get into her iCloud acct and find the phone that way? Apple does have a wonderful security feature, so if anyone found her phone, it would be useless to them without her pass code. More likely that iPhone would be turned into lost and found than any other smart phone jmo

Doesn't find my phone only work if the phone is on, though? I would have done it ASAP, I wonder if maybe her mom tried... That could have been a factor in calling the police so quickly, even.

I think it was boyfriend and an older boy, we don't know her relationship with older boy.

I wonder if LE had all their eggs in the 'older boy' basket and if that's the tip that didn't pan out...hence they are now back pedaling and asking for publics help in finding the phone. Jmo

Welcome Guests! Please sign up and share your thoughts. It is fast and easy! We are all praying to bring Abby home safe! :heartbeat:

Your input would be greatly appreciated! Please join us!

Her mom may have been able to tell right away she had not been home and perhaps had not been able to get a hold of her on her phone between 3pm-7pm, which would be a reason to call police so soon after getting home.

I just used my ipad to try to find my daughter's iPhone 5 which is powered on and in the same room as me. the app found my ipad but didn't! find the iPhone. apparently I don!t know how to use the app properly and can imagine I am not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC