GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While there is a lull, I want to thank hollye again for her amazing map! And AmandaReckonwith for her remarkable case archives. You are two of the best and most dedicated WS members!

Amen, they are the best! :)

***sits patiently waiting*** for news.

Blessings to Abby's family,friends and those who love her.

Seriously I think there could be a made for TV movie about us. Not sure what category we would be in...mystery, comedy? Maybe a combination?

It would definitely involve an emu. LOL!

DanaK is sooooooo cool, and Hollye, amandareckonwith and too many more to list. Of course, geevee is my first love but she says she is not possessive. -g

I think it had gone quiet because it seems we have heard all we are going to, for a while.
No more press conferences. No idea of what happened to her.

I hope I can ask this, but I don't have twitter....are most twitter posts strange? I am not talking about any one person in particular, it just seems like every tweet I read is strange and cryptic. Am I just old and not with the times anymore? Or maybe people speak different jargon than when I grew up? I'm only 40!
I don't have twitter either, but I think some of the strange and cryptic quality arises from the 140 character limit for tweets.

Yes, it is quiet, but DanaK will return. Ya know , he was going back to work one day and saw grannie in the truck on the bridge, and rushed back home to tell us.

Latest, and the reporter is claiming on FB that there is much more info to come in a follow up article tomorrow
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131017/NEWS07/131019402

Adding some quotes
Investigators said Hernandez' "previous after-school travel pattern" was to walk that road home every day.

Investigators Wednesday asked area residents and businesses to help find the girl's cell phone, a white iPhone in a pink case, which last made contact with a cell tower on Cranmore Mountain at 3:07 p.m.

That contact, Ramsey said, was not a phone call, but was likely the iPhone updating or sending some other data. The iPhone is known to frequently exchange data with a tower, he said, without any actions by its owner.

OT, but what is the point of a site like ask? I just don't get it.

So she walked that way every day. Not good. I'm sad to hear that because it means that anyone could have just been familiar with her walk and she could be anywhere

******* is a site where kids ask mostly other kids questions like what should I wear today and other nonsensical things but tends to get extremely nasty.

You will note if the site is typed here, it comes out as ****** because it is not allowed. It's really a breeding ground for us to sleuth minors so we don't go there.

Seriously I think there could be a made for TV movie about us. Not sure what category we would be in...mystery, comedy? Maybe a combination?

Maybe... Weird Science?... :beamup:...:giggle:

So she walked that way every day. Not good. I'm sad to hear that because it means that anyone could have just been familiar with her walk and she could be anywhere
Agreed. I just watched a special on Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, and Gina DeJesus, and it seemed like the who abducted them had been watching for a while to observe their habits. I immediately thought of Abigail.

im so tired but i feel like i need to stay up and wait for DanaK

Weren't some or all of the 3 women in Cleveland taken during daylight hours?

Kyron Horman

And even Lindsay Baum (it was 9 pm at night in the summer, but reportedly still light outside)

The cases I can think of local to me are Michaela Garrett and Jaycee Dugard (sp?) there have been quite a few others over the years here in CA just can't think of the names right now. Just seems that there are many during broad daylight on the way to or from school :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3