GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone post the link to the scanner thread? I tend to get lost in the basement :)

As far as the Dad is concerned, he is totally off limits, a victim here. Maybe he has his own issues currently (terminal or serious chronic illness, personal or legal problems, etc etc) I am sure if we knew what the deal was, we would all be fine with it, LE does not get as clear and firm about clearing someone like they did for him unless they are 100% convinced.

Can anyone post the link to the scanner thread? I tend to get lost in the basement :)

As far as the Dad is concerned, he is totally off limits, a victim here. Maybe he has his own issues currently (terminal or serious chronic illness, personal or legal problems, etc etc) I am sure if we knew what the deal was, we would all be fine with it, LE does not get as clear and firm about clearing someone like they did for him unless they are 100% convinced.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

scanner thread

Investigators Wednesday asked area residents and businesses to help find the girl's cell phone, a white iPhone in a pink case, which last made contact with a cell tower on Cranmore Mountain at 3:07 p.m.
That contact, Ramsey said, was not a phone call, but was likely the iPhone updating or sending some other data. The iPhone is known to frequently exchange data with a tower, he said, without any actions by its owner.
There were no further data exchanges between the phone and the tower after 3:07 p.m., Ramsey said Thursday.
"Was the phone powered off, or did the battery die, we're not sure," Ramsey said.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131017/NEWS07/131019402

This case just makes me want to shut out the world, curl up with my girls and my Boxer, and forget the world exists. Of course, I know so much more is out there but to even consider anything like this ever happening....plus, our Boxer is the best napping partner!

I instantly thought of that when I read the comment about Abigail's dogs. It doesn't matter how busy you get in turning your attention to other matters, your Boxer will always act like you are the greatest thing since sliced bread, beyond any breed I have worked with (or conversely, how much attention you give them, they never decrease their love or excitement to see you, I truly have never encountered a breed like it before).

I wonder what four legged beauties are waiting for Abigail? :-(

Somehow I have the bing map with Home Depot advertised and motel is there.

Stupid post, same as our amazing hollye's

Where'd everyone go??????

Hollye

To the scanner forum, I think. Except for DanaK who is our "boots on the ground" right now, checking for any LE activity in the area.

Yeah, I'm down there too, just weird that all posts stopped and nothing is being reported elsewhere.

Did DanaK go to town to check things out?

Hollye

Yeah, I'm down there too, just weird that all posts stopped and nothing is being reported elsewhere.

Did DanaK go to town to check things out?

Hollye

I agree. The thread just died all of a sudden. Maybe people are eating dinner/supper and getting kids ready for bed.

DanaK posted earlier that he was going to go check things out so I think he drove into town.

I agree. The thread just died all of a sudden. Maybe people are eating dinner/supper and getting kids ready for bed.

DanaK posted earlier that he was going to go check things out so I think he drove into town.

Then he should be posting from his smartphone, LOL!

Hollye

Timeline:
10/9 2:29 seen leaving school
2:30 to 2:35 seen walking on power line trail
2:53 Last text to friend
3:07 Last ping located on west side of cranmore
2:40-3:30 unconfirmed reports of Abby walking on North south hwy

typed this up quickly apologize for grammar

Link to Otterbox cases
http://www.otterbox.com/apple-iphone-cases/apple-iphone-cases,default,sc.html

tomorrow's update at 4pm? Wonder why

Thanks for updated timeline.
I guess I must be a little behind. Did I miss a newscast other than this evenings?
What is the status of the search and where is it leading?
Are there folks on foot, kayak, air?

I got the word for the $20k for leading information at this evenings brief and her poor mothers plea.

Anyone have a search update or roadblock spot?

Best to Abby, family and LE--Bring that girl home!!:bump:

Geez... I try to avoid going downstairs because I tend to stay down there for extended periods of time, neglecting other things I need to get done. Can't help it tonight, though. I suspect I'll have lots of company!

While there is a lull, I want to thank hollye again for her amazing map! And AmandaReckonwith for her remarkable case archives. You are two of the best and most dedicated WS members!

Seriously I think there could be a made for TV movie about us. Not sure what category we would be in...mystery, comedy? Maybe a combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member