GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
41d53807-494b-448f-933f-e6127172a681_500.jpg

This is a map of the area in Conway where Fish & Game and law enforcement have focused their search efforts.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl#ixzz2i1VKogLk

LE responded to the initial 9-11 call and quickly put up crime scene tape. I think this was done, at least partially, in response to the mother's initial belief Abby had made it home after school and then disappeared from that location. I think it may have been an initial precaution to preserve the area as a possible crime scene, if it was later found to be so. Also, the crime scene tape went up long before any cell phone records has been secured and analyzed. All they had at that moment was the statements made by Zenya to the responding officers.

Clearly something Zenya said to LE in the initial contact caught their complete attention and they responded immediately and aggressively, and thankfully so in this case.

BBM A thanks just wasn't enough so I'm quoting your post, hope you don't mind.

I'm very content with Dad being out of the spotlight and not knowing his name. As we've seen, LE isn't letting Mom speak much either, how much do you HONESTLY think they're going to let Dad speak? How do ANY of us know what contact Mom and Dad have had (unless you're a verified insider, which I've not seen yet)? LE has said Dad is cooperating, that's good enough for me. What I'm not understanding is why people keep bringing him up almost to the brink of, "putting him down." Isn't he still a victim here? LE has said that he IS cooperating. It's really NONE of our business who he is, we're here for Abby, not her Dad. Just my :twocents:
I have tried to say this but haven't succeeding in stating it so eloquently or clearly; I totally understand the frustrations with dad's silence and second them, but the assumed implications are ludicrous and push the TOS, not to mention are just plain disrespectful at this juncture.
Dad's LE or SS or foreign or in prison? Sounds like we have all jumped the shark until concrete evidence points toward that.

Interesting posts in the recent posts by others section on the "Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez" FB page.

BTW , my neighbor reported police activity up near the Ox and Yoke on Kearsage . It is on the Bing map .

Later..

I am not at a computer to post the link, but the map with points of interest is in my signature, for those who are coming on this evening.

Hollye

I'll pull out the laptop and add a couple of things.

Hollye

IMO, It is easy to say "name of the father" is living in Mexico but is in touched with LE :).

This is a missing minor child, people will look for the parents, what they do, what they say and where they are. Nobody wants to mention his name, or where he is or what he does.

i was thinking the father maybe in the Military with a high confidentiality on his person for LE not to say any informations on him.

Nope not it. Would have no bearing on this at all. Had two operator boyfriends and I was in myself. My ex is a SEAL's guy he had no issue telling people what he did if they asked. Plus this wouldn't be a town that any of them would be in or wanting their family at for the most part.

More ground rules:

Since there is an open scanner thread downstairs, absolutely nothing from the scanners will be allowed in this thread.

Dad is a victim in this case as well, stop the speculation.

When someone graciously points you to a comment on the FB and stays within TOS, do not then bring it back here.

I am not at a computer to post the link, but the map with points of interest is in my signature, for those who are coming on this evening.

Hollye

Oh Hollye, do the part that Danak just mentioned, do it big...and hurry. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members