GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://northconwaygetaway.com/

89 Village Way-Apartment adjacent to AH

Is A vacation home rented at a daily/nightly rate to travelers. The site links to area information a map and a calendar. I am sure LE spoke with recent renters as it was occupied days leading up to and after 10/9-calender is on the site as well.

<modsnip>

I swear...a rental next door to a young teenage girl coming home from school all alone with no adult present til 7pm.

And we wonder why these things happen. Think people...think.

Does anybody happen to remember the young girl that lived in an apartment like Abby. She was killed by the Maintenance man and found back behind the building in the woods a few days later.

Her name was Jorelys Rivera. http://straightfromthea.com/2011/12...n-arrested-in-death-of-jorelys-rivera-photos/
He had an apartment in the building and of course keys to everything.

Jorelys Rivera was murdered by a maintence worker, Ryan McCabe Brunn. I think it was in GA?

Great point. With a common pool on-site , maybe an admirer or two...

hopefully they have surveillance videos and everything from the complex that they can go through as well as a log of everyone who stayed, etc...

maybe surveillance video is how they know abby didn't make it home from school that day?

I swear...a rental next door to a young teenage girl coming home from school all alone with no adult present til 7pm.

And we wonder why these things happen. Think people...think.

The other thing too is just because one is rented , doesnt mean that anybody was home at the other condos in her building. I service a couple of Condos up at Attitash . There are 30 units in this one area and it is not unusual to have only two cars in the whole parking lot. Most of the condos are owned by people who only come up on weekends during the winter. Pretty vacant areas these places can be mid-week off season. Not many eyeballs around .

Heard about the door-to-door searches. That's good. I hope they checked thoroughly though. In the closets, under the beds, basically anywhere somebody can be hidden. Also, there's a history of teenage girls being abducted/kidnapped while walking to/from school. Are there any sex offenders in her neighborhood or are there any recently paroled sex offenders prowling the streets? Also, would she accept a ride from a stranger? There are so many possibilities. Hoping there's a break soon.

So now the question for me is can a scent dog tell if the trail is from Wednesday or Tuesday. If Abby used that route every day can it be distinguished it was used on the last day Abby was seen or heard from?

I am certainly no expert... But...

IIRC... On Sierra LaMar's case a SAR official posted and shared info...

Dogs can discern between the "freshest" ... Or newest... Scent... And scents from previous days...

I would think this would have to be true... Since many times dogs are needed to track scents of people taking the same path repeatedly...

but... Sleuthers..... Please correct me if I am wrong...

JMO

http://northconwaygetaway.com/

89 Village Way-Apartment adjacent to AH

Is A vacation home rented at a daily/nightly rate to travelers. The site links to area information a map and a calendar. I am sure LE spoke with recent renters as it was occupied days leading up to and after 10/9-calender is on the site as well.

Owner is in RI. Likes reading this author/page: https://www.facebook.com/jamespatterson01?ref=profile

i know a lot of people, myself included, who love james patterson novels. they are great beach reads, very fast to read. i used to have him on my FB page too when i had it. i don't find that too unusual tbh

The other thing too is just because one is rented , doesnt mean that anybody was home at the other condos in her building. I service a couple of Condos up at Attitash . There are 30 units in this one area and it is not unusual to have only two cars in the whole parking lot. Most of the condos are owned by people who only come up on weekends during the winter. Pretty vacant areas these places can be mid-week off season. Not many eyeballs around .

Yes, that's the same situation for many of the condos and townhouses in the Conway area; many are occupied only on holidays and weekends when the owners or their kids come up to use them, and some are rented by the day or week to tourists.

I always wondered about the dog scent too. So if the dogs picked up her scent around her house and then the trail stopped, does that mean that somebody near her home took her? Were there woods behind her house, or anything that could hide a potential abductor? Police say that they suspect no foul play and that she didn't appear to be a victim of abduction. This wording is ridiculous because it makes it seem like she's a runaway or left willingly. Just seems strange that they used those specific words when they don't even know what happened to her. There have been many instances where blood, fibers, etc. are not found but a person can still be abducted.

I am certainly no expert... But...

IIRC... On Sierra LaMar's case a SAR official posted and shared info...

Dogs can discern between the "freshest" ... Or newest... Scent... And scents from previous days...

I would think this would have to be true... Since many times dogs are needed to track scents of people taking the same path repeatedly...

but... Sleuthers..... Please correct me if I am wrong...

JMO

a well trained dog may be able to indicate a path someone has taken....but can't say the day or time...only they have been there
Sarx or Oriah might explain it better
It might be a little iffy if the course is one the person often travels.
there was quite a discussion about this re Hailey Dunn because of her back and forth travels in around her neighborhood

well, the rabbit knows the taste of crow...but i do believe there's an elephant in this room. IMO, as of now, there is nothing random.

- phone/text/pings
- dunkin donuts
- usual route
- facebook

we have no evidence to suggest this wasn't random...but for now my instinct tells this hasenpfeffer otherwise.

there were four hours between her last text and the missing report. did any of her friends/boyfriend/adults/parent/sister hear from her within this time and if they didn't, were they concerned? if so, where were they and could they have innocently or otherwise witnessed something they shouldn't?

thoughts?

So why did they publicly retract the K-9's tracking her to her house?

It reminds me of the LE bulletin that got "leaked" in Nick Steward's case telling LE officers that he was depressed/possibly suicidal. This was almost immediately pulled from public view and the public was assured that Nick had no history of mental illness. He committed suicide.

Why issue a bulletin that K-9's tracked her home and then go back on that within days? What doesn't LE want the public to know or figure out?

I have a question. If her mother usually gets home around 7, why did her mother say that she got home around 2:30 and found her missing? I don't understand.

If she had walked the same way the day before, wouldn't the dogs pick up her trail? And then once LE realized that nothing of hers was in the house, no signs of anyone having been there, they determined that she had not been home and the dogs did not track her scent for that day. Or something like that.

a well trained dog may be able to indicate a path someone has taken....but can't say the day or time...only they have been there
Sarx or Oriah might explain it better
It might be a little iffy if the course is one the person often travels.
there was quite a discussion about this re Hailey Dunn because of her back and forth travels in around her neighborhood

Maybe stating the obvious here but... If the dog tracks her back and forth , and never leaves roughly the same path, she either got a ride , or got snatched. There is no other explanation. The dog would have gone off Abi's regular path because that indeed would have been freshest if Abi went off path ( say towards Cranmore or to SG or ohoh's favorite Discount Beverages ;) ). But she DIDNT !! The dog is telling you that !!! She did not go off her path she was PICKED UP. Wouldnt the evidence tell you that ? There is no grey area here. LE needs to say that. She either evaporated or got a RIDE !! So obvious. UGGGHHHH !!!

:banghead:

Who did she last talk to before she left school? Have they already interviewed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme