GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are these indications?

Young said Hernandez went to school Wednesday and there were “some indications” she went home afterward. Investigators, who are searching from the air, on land, and on water are focusing on the path she took home, Young said.

- See more at: http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...YNdJQHLYGU21N/story.html#sthash.gCVlrK4U.dpuf

i think that the "some indications" were that a state police k9 found her scent and they originally thought she may havebeen there after school.... only to rule it out within a few days for reasons we do not know... that's what i think

OK...
So my main question is, where was Abby going? (if indeed she was walking away from school yet not towards her home?)
If I understand it right (and I've read EVERY post but much of it has been skim-reading), she turned off on her walk "home" and headed in a different direction from what we would expect had she intended to go directly home.

So, I believe Abby was going somewhere for a bit inbetween school ending and back to practise (running). She had a few hours, right? Has it ever been confirmed that she was due to show up for track practise?

I think that if she was going to meet a friend from her school, she'd have walked WITH them.

So I believe that
a) she was going to meet somebody who didn't go to her school (but if that was the case, there would more than likely be social media/texting records of this)
b) she was going somewhere alone (e.g. to get some fast food, to a library, to browse the mall/shops) <-- depends on what is in the area

I'm just surprised, I guess,that nobody has come forward and said "Oh, Abby planned to do X, Y, Z after school". Friends talk to each other!

Mind you, doesn't mean LE don't know that information.

This is one thought that made me suggest the possibility of going to a home or meeting place for nefarious purposes. That would be something secretive....something not shared with friends or family.

I wonder why a student, who is a great runner, would run for the YMCA but not their school?

There are no requirements to play athletics for the YMCA, except perhaps age and parental permission.

I researched Abby's racing history. She was not a particularly good runner in middle school, all of the race results I located showed her finishing in the lower half of the pack. I may be pushing sleuthing boundaries, but participating in spring track, but not fall cross country is a family pattern in high school.

Abby was not the only child in her family not on the XC roster.
I think worrying that she wasn't on the team is a false flag.

I researched Abby's racing history. She was not a particularly good runner in middle school, all of the race results I located showed her finishing in the lower half of the pack. I may be pushing sleuthing boundaries, but participating in spring track, but not fall cross country is a family pattern in high school.

Abby was not the only child in her family not on the XC roster.
I think worrying that she wasn't on the team is a false flag.

Ok....I concede that. I suppose I was mostly responding to the argument that an athlete would not try drugs or alcohol.

I wonder if it was her routine way heading home thru the woods instead of using downtown road as it seems a bit scary for anoyone alone ?or was that the first time and the mom was not aware? Surely the bf would know that...

I think whatever did happen started at 3:07. I found it is 2 miles to Cranmore which takes an average walker about a half an hour off the road. From 2:30 when she left school to 3:07 {last ping around Cranmore}it is a total of 37 minutes. Pretty close to a half an hour I'd say.

It is actually about 4 miles from the high school to Cranmore Mountain Resort. It's 2 miles from the high school to where Abby lives. If she was walking (and texting) the average speed for a woman of 3 miles per hour, and she was always walking in the direction of her home, then in 37 minutes the furthest she probably would have gotten was 2 miles (or around the area of her home). Since there's no evidence - according to LE - that she made it home, and her last text was at 2:53, or about 23 minutes after she left the high school, she may have walked about a mile before her last text.

Unless she was running/jogging the whole way, it seems unlikely that she could have gotten to Cranmore or due west of there by 3:07, so at some point it seems she and/or her phone got a ride at least that far.

Who brought up the running in the first place? The media, or the family? Just wondering if it was something she once did, and the media latched onto it, the way Nancy Grace refers to any missing girl who once was a cheerleader, ever, as "missing cheerleader."

Has it has been established Abby was confirmed to have been at the Cranmore Mountain Resort on the date of her disappearance ?

Ok, more map sleuthing:

Her last text at 2:53 (assuming it was sent by Abby and not someone else), would have given her about 23 minutes to walk after leaving the high school. If she got about a mile from the high school in that time (averaging about 3 miles an hour) along North-South Road (if the unconfirmed sightings of her that day WERE her), then she would have been between the rotary and Walmart at about 23 minutes.

LE reported unconfirmed sightings of her between the rotary and Settlers' Green. The road that turns off from North-South Road to Settlers' Green is 1.4 miles from the high school. If she continued on North-South Road (instead of turning off to walk through or shop at Settlers' Green or another area), she likely would have continued to the end of the street near her house (on Village Way) that comes close to North-South Road, and that street is 1.9 miles from the high school, or about as far as she could have walked in 37 minutes (if she kept walking at 3 miles an hour the whole way).

But, because her phone pinged the tower somewhere west of Cranmore Mountain, and it could have taken a few minutes for someone to drive from that part of North-South Road to west of Cranmore, if something did happen to Abby on North-South Road, it probably happened closer to Settlers' Green than to her home, to allow for driving time. But that area between Settlers' Green and the road near her home that ends close to North-South Road seems key, simply because of the time period between 2:53 and 3:07 and how far she may have walked during that time.

I'm not sure if other state's have this, i hope so!!!!..... i wanted to share that i know for a fact that NH's ICAC taskforce (Internet Crimes Against Children) was brought in on day 1 to search all of Abby's social media accounts and home computer (s) she may have used.... it would be helpful i'm sure if they had her phone too.... but I just want everyone to know that this taskforce we have in NH has qualified computer forensic experts and this is what they do..... as well as handle child *advertiser censored* cases and such.... very good tool to have and i'm hoping it will ease some minds knowing that experts who deal specifically with computers, social media etc were brought in right from the beginning

Has it has been established Abby was confirmed to have been at the Cranmore Mountain Resort on the date of her disappearance ?

The cell tower that her phone pinged at 3:07 is located at Cranmore Mountain, and LE said in their timeline that it pinged somewhere west of there. The map of the search area LE also released at that time showed an area west of Cranmore Mountain. Here's an article from 5 days ago that includes links to the search area and to the timeline:

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131017/NEWS07/131019233/1004/opinion

It is actually about 4 miles from the high school to Cranmore Mountain Resort. It's 2 miles from the high school to where Abby lives. If she was walking (and texting) the average speed for a woman of 3 miles per hour, and she was always walking in the direction of her home, then in 37 minutes the furthest she probably would have gotten was 2 miles (or around the area of her home). Since there's no evidence - according to LE - that she made it home, and her last text was at 2:53, or about 23 minutes after she left the high school, she may have walked about a mile before her last text.

Unless she was running/jogging the whole way, it seems unlikely that she could have gotten to Cranmore or due west of there by 3:07, so at some point it seems she and/or her phone got a ride at least that far.

But just because her phone was there does not meAn she was!
And sorry but why do we think she went running? I don't see the running
Theory at all she has all her belongings can't run with al that!

Jmo

But just because her phone was there does not meAn she was!
And sorry but why do we think she went running? I don't see the running
Theory at all she has all her belongings can't run with al that!

Jmo

Just to clarify, I don't think she was running. I was just saying that there's no way she could have gotten to the area west of Cranmore Mountain on her own, unless she'd been running the whole way, which there's no indication she was doing. Reports describe her as walking. I agree that just because her phone was there doesn't mean she was.

The point of my last 2 posts was to try to determine where something likely happened to her if she WALKED the entire way and continued along North-South Road until *something* happened.

Just to clarify, I don't think she was running. I was just saying that there's no way she could have gotten to the area west of Cranmore Mountain on her own, unless she'd been running the whole way, which there's no indication she was doing. Reports describe her as walking. I agree that just because her phone was there doesn't mean she was.

The point of my last 2 posts was to try to determine where something likely happened to her if she WALKED the entire way and continued along North-South Road until *something* happened.

Lol I'm sorry I didn't mean u I was ust trying to figure out how
We got so caught up in cross country track and her running thu
The woods sorry

I think she was walking along and a car or van
Pulled up and poof she was gone.
Quick fast no one saw!

I'm not sure if other state's have this, i hope so!!!!..... i wanted to share that i know for a fact that NH's ICAC taskforce (Internet Crimes Against Children) was brought in on day 1 to search all of Abby's social media accounts and home computer (s) she may have used.... it would be helpful i'm sure if they had her phone too.... but I just want everyone to know that this taskforce we have in NH has qualified computer forensic experts and this is what they do..... as well as handle child *advertiser censored* cases and such.... very good tool to have and i'm hoping it will ease some minds knowing that experts who deal specifically with computers, social media etc were brought in right from the beginning

O/T - Have you considered asking WebSleuths to become a verified insider? This may clear up some of the issues you were having earlier. This is interesting information and I would like it to have the credibility (usually a MSM article) to back it up. FWIW, I don't and haven't doubted you for a second. Clearly, your past experience and current position allow you insights that some of us don't have.

Lol I'm sorry I didn't mean u I was ust trying to figure out how
We got so caught up in cross country track and her running thu
The woods sorry

No problem :) My last 2 posts probably read like an Algebra problem from hell, so I just wanted to be sure I was making my thoughts clear.

Of course, my bad Algebra problem falls to pieces if Abby either took a different route or stopped while texting (instead of continuing to walk the whole time).

There are lots of winding secondary roads around the Settlers' Green area, and I have no idea whether security cameras cover those roads and parking lots, so it's possible that she could have turned off of North-South Road at Settlers' Green and perhaps walked along the back of the Grand Hotel and Home Depot (there's a few wooded or undeveloped areas between there and her home). If she was abducted and it happened in a parking lot or along one of those secondary roads then I don't know whether it would be noticed by other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme