GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Shefner. Wonder why they didn't say the last text message was to the bf. And if it wasn't who was it to and what did it say. I find it strange there were not a lot of texting going on as that is what kids do. Kids always tell people where they are at any given moment.

Ok Shefner. Wonder why they didn't say the last text message was to the bf. And if it wasn't who was it to and what did it say. I find it strange there were not a lot of texting going on as that is what kids do. Kids always tell people where they are at any given moment.

I know what you mean about the texting. She became strangely silent after 2:53. I wonder if her phone lost power....but then we have the 3:07 ping. I have read differing information about cell phone pings. But I'm assuming the phone would need to be powered on to hit a ping?

Takeitfromme. I would go with the phone had been disabled but not by Abby. What say you?

If LE has surveillance footage of Abigail, I sure do wish they would share it.....

If LE has surveillance footage of Abigail, I sure do wish they would share it.....

If they did, they should have a better idea of what happened to her, than they appear to...

I agree that the cell phone would have to be on to ping.

I'm pretty sure it pings even when turned off. Let me see if I can find a reputable source for that info.

I'm pretty sure it pings even when turned off. Let me see if I can find a reputable source for that info.

Well I found lots of sites that say it will ping still when turned off and lots of sites that say it won't ping when turned off. Ugh.

There is much confusion about what Abby normally did after school. I wish LE would clear some of this up.
Did she ride the bus sometimes or always walk? How long did the walk home normally take her? Those are some questions I have....

I agree. Did you see how early the bus picks some of these kids up for high school? Some of the stops have pick up times before 6 AM (I grew up in the 80s...do you know what time I would have had to get up in the AM to do my big New Jersey girl hair and be at the bus by 6?) :scared:. School gets out at 2:30. I would think that most teenagers would be exhausted after having been up that many hours and would then have several hours of homework to do. I just cannot imagine walking home when a bus goes right by your street.

I don't believe Abby was going home that afternoon.

Takeitfromme. I would go with the phone had been disabled but not by Abby. What say you?

that's what I think.... whether it was powered off or the battery removed. kids hate to be without their phones so I am with ya on that... I doubt that she disabled the phone, but it sure seems like someone else may have

yup! I would think instead of looking around the school and such they would be spending a lot of time around where the phone last pinged from. Does anyone here know the exact area that that Cranmore tower covers. Or, how to find that information?

I love your avatar name - It says it all about how I feel most of the time! :floorlaugh: :loveyou: :dunno: Need to check out Lisa Irwin's thread. There was an update recently. The mother is now saying LE never brought in cadavar dogs ? :tantrum:

I missed that...

Interesting that Baby Lisa's mom is saying no cadaver dogs were brought in...

Because it was reported that at least one cadaver dog "hit"on a place inside the Irwin home...

:waitasec:

IMO the only thing about Dunkin Donuts was that a receipt dated that same day was found by LE searching around the area where she was last known to be and they tracked down the receipt owner, end of story as far as I know.

I think she got into or was bundled into a car shortly after sending that last text. The phone pinged for whatever reason and at some point then or soon after, the phone was powered off. I don't think that was done by Abby, unless it was something she was "ordered" to do. I think things went very badly from there. JMO.

i think this is a very important point Eileen, thank you for this post. I don't believe she smoked, drank, or did any drugs either and I do think there was danger lurking around. There was a reason SS was called in so fast and I think this could be the reason that Abby's mom was taken so seriously immediately.

It suddenly hit me, I wonder if LE acted so quickly because there had been issues with someone previously. Maybe someone had been problematic with her or they had had to lodge a complaint of harassment or some such thing.

A few pages back there was a site listed for the NH cold case victim list...I went through and looked at all the females.

MISSING

Joanne Dunham, 15, Charlestown

Debra Horn, 11, Allentown

Kathy Gloddy, 13, Franklin

Kathleen Randall, 18, Nashua

Anne Psaradelis, 15, Candia
Diana Compagna, 15, Candia
Dorthy Ann Bois, 22, Nashua

Judy Lord, 22, Concord
Melodie Stanklewicz (sp), 27, Cambridge

Sherri Roth, 22, Barlett
Jacqueline Snyder, 22, Portsmouth

Catherine Millican, 26, North London

Lauren Rahn, 14, Manchester

Mary Harrison, 22, Winchester
Laura Kempton, 23, Portsmouth

Tammy Little, 20, Portsmouth

Shirley Tippie McBride, 15, Concord
Sharon Dockham, 26, Claremont
Bernice Courteimanche (sp), 17, Claremont
Tammy Belanger, 8, Exeter

Lisa Snyder, 18, Dover

Sonya Moore, 14, Dunbarton
Carrie Moss, 14, Goffstown

Ellen Fried, 26, Rochester

Maura Murray, N. Haverhill

I wonder if any of these went missing at the hands of a "serial"...

It would be interesting to see if there are any ex-cons who were in and out of jail... And who were IN jail on the years (dates) no one went missing?

That is too huge a project for my little ol' brain... But I wonder if LE/FBI/etc. have consolidated this data...

:waitasec:

I think the phone being off for four hours was a flag to LE...those are likely prime texting hours for teens. And having other unsolved missing or murdered girl cases in the region. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd