GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say it was mentioned that she was in a running club, perhaps YMCA type thing. Could be the reason why she wasnt on the roster...

I want to say it was mentioned that she was in a running club, perhaps YMCA type thing. Could be the reason why she wasnt on the roster...

I wonder why a student, who is a great runner, would run for the YMCA but not their school?

There are no requirements to play athletics for the YMCA, except perhaps age and parental permission.

I would like to know if she ran cross-country this fall. It seems she did not. It has been reported she was not on the roster? Why not?

These are just questions that come to mind. Some of the questions I pose due to things I have read elsewhere.

By the way, I personally know any number of athletes that use drugs and abuse alcohol. How they manage, I do not know. But they are young. I don't think you can live that way into your 30's.

i agree. i don't think any theory can be overlooked. didn't LE specifically ask in a press conference for anyone who noticed changes in Abby to report it. At my high school, some of the biggest pot heads were the football and lacrosse players so i agree that it can't be discounted just bc shes an athlete. I don't think it's what happened LE prob asked friends about this just for due diligence reasons.

Jmo
I don't believe her running has anything to do with anything g
I think it's the ppl she had in her life that holds this key.
I do not believe she smoked drank or did any drugs, but I am
Convinced there was danger lurking in her life. The FBI and as
SS know along with law enforcement.

Looking around today... The SW corner of the WM parking lot is well hidden from both Eastman and N-S rd. There are high berms all around the south and west sides of the parking lot. If she crossed eastman and climbed the berm she would be out of site quickly. That SW corner is where the HS heads hang out on weekend nights. It is rarely used/needed for shoppers parking, especially mid-week afternoon. If she climbed that berm day after day , she could have been watched and snatched quickly.With only shoppers far away closer to the store to see and maybe hidden view behind vehicles. That would explain her " vanishing" with nobody on the N-S road confirmed to have seen her.

Two cents.

WM meaning Walmart?

Yes, Danak means Walmart. Ohoh, didn't know he was online. -g

well one rule of thumb is supposed to be safety in numbers... alot of the time these things happen to females when they are alone..... but in my own personal experience I have also seen 2 girls go missing and end up killed together...... but my personal experience was that we knew the perps...... so unrelated to these cases..... BUT when women and girls are alone they are at a much greater risk of something bad happening.... and this case and the cold cases reflect that

I agree, takeitfromme. Generally, two is better than one.

They stated the last message to the bf was at 2:53. That doesn't mean it was the very last message sent. Perhaps the mother or a friend got the last message from Abby's cell phone. As long as most kid's cells are on, more often then not they are actively on it.

And what if she wasn't grabbed after the message to the bf? What if she were grabbed at 3:07 when the phone was disabled or shut off?Like I stated, most people leave their cell phones on, especially younger people. That could mean she walked for 37 minutes. Just a thought.

If Abby did actually keep walking for 37 minutes after leaving school, then I fear that something bad might have occurred while she was walking along N-S road to the north of the mall area. I've been watching a youtube video which seems yo cover a drive of most of the N-S road and my impression is that this stretch of road is far more desolate when would one think just looking at a map.
While there seems to be a good deal of day-time traffic on this road, foul play might have occurred in a matter of seconds especially if ther was a temporary lull in the traffic along the road.

How I wish that Abby would have been walking home along highway 302/16 through downtown North Conway instead of choosing the N-S road. If so, I believe there would have been a good chance that whatever happened would never have happened...

Come on, guys. Please no personal attacks. Removed several posts.

Keep the focus on Abigail.

:tyou:

Jmo
I don't believe her running has anything to do with anything g
I think it's the ppl she had in her life that holds this key.
I do not believe she smoked drank or did any drugs, but I am
Convinced there was danger lurking in her life. The FBI and as
SS know along with law enforcement.

i think this is a very important point Eileen, thank you for this post. I don't believe she smoked, drank, or did any drugs either and I do think there was danger lurking around. There was a reason SS was called in so fast and I think this could be the reason that Abby's mom was taken so seriously immediately.

They stated the last message to the bf was at 2:53. That doesn't mean it was the very last message sent. Perhaps the mother or a friend got the last message from Abby's cell phone. As long as most kid's cells are on, more often then not they are actively on it.

Donna, LE said Abby's last text message was to a "friend." I thought they said 2:52. The bf says he received his last text from Abby at 2:53 and that it was the heart symbol. I'm assuming this is the text everyone is referring to as its about the same time, relatively speaking.

The last ping was at 3:07, which is not much past the last message.

There is much confusion about what Abby normally did after school. I wish LE would clear some of this up.
Did she ride the bus sometimes or always walk? How long did the walk home normally take her? Those are some questions I have....

the secret service is an excellent resource in this case. They have high-tech everything at their fingertips to do all sorts of things like video enhancement, surveillance, and due to the adam walsh act are now part of the FBI's CARD team and work hand in hand with the NCMEC :)

I think whatever did happen started at 3:07. I found it is 2 miles to Cranmore which takes an average walker about a half an hour off the road. From 2:30 when she left school to 3:07 {last ping around Cranmore}it is a total of 37 minutes. Pretty close to a half an hour I'd say.

I think whatever did happen started at 3:07. I found it is 2 miles to Cranmore which takes an average walker about a half an hour off the road. From 2:30 when she left school to 3:07 {last ping around Cranmore}it is a total of 37 minutes. Pretty close to a half an hour I'd say.

Oh I thought it was further than that.....I must have misread something.

I was thinking that as well... at least between 2:53 p.m. and 3:07 p.m..... say hypothetically she was forced into a car and that her Iphone had not yet been powered off and pinged near the mtn or updated or whatever at 3:07 p.m. Her phone has been off or had a dead battery since then I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member