GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my point with naming all those girls...seems like there could have been 1 perp and then quiet allllll those years?! come on!! How was it SO quiet from the early 90s til..what now?

Reminds me of BTK who IIRC was hunting after he wanted to dispute the book/article that suggested he had died

Hi all. Been following since AH has been missing, member since following Mickey god bless both beautiful girls. Anyway this post got me thinking. I wonder if LE is considering work shifts that end around this time same time, every day.

yea im sure they prob have. they seem to be pretty on top of things behind the scenes im assuming. i'm sure there are a lot of 8 hour shifts from 6am-2pm...maybe Dunkin Donuts has a shift with this schedule and thats why they were interested in the receipt? A lot of construction jobs like roofing, stuff like that, start early in the morning and the workers are done by 2 or 3. The other thing i can think of that ends at the same time every day would be school. but i know going down that road is a very unpopular opinion and im sure LE is prob already looking into it anyway.

And I hate feeling this way, but I wonder if part of the tight lip LE press releases, and then total shut down has to do with this being a tourist area, and they don't want a decline in tourists! You've got a 15yr old CHILD missing, and instead of at least updating, saying we've eliminated so and so, or something, you shut own ALL media, which in turns shuts down public interest, and before long, cold case.

Saw it happen in Alexis Murphy from VA. The total silence made you wonder if they were watching someone, or what was going on. Now they are asking for hunters to keep their eyes open. Really? The entire time, we have no reason to believe she is not alive. When reality, she was probably gone within 24hrs. Sadly, no body, no case. It's frustrating beyond belief!

Hi all. Been following since AH has been missing, member since following Mickey god bless both beautiful girls. Anyway this post got me thinking. I wonder if LE is considering work shifts that end around this time same time, every day.

It's a good thought to pursue. The who abducted Sierra LaMar was coming off the night shift at his job when he kidnapped her.

People coming off shift or who had the day off work should be considered as possible perps. This would include school employees who left right when school ended for the day.

I guess my point with naming all those girls...seems like there could have been 1 perp and then quiet allllll those years?! come on!! How was it SO quiet from the early 90s til..what now?

Reminds me of BTK who IIRC was hunting after he wanted to dispute the book/article that suggested he had died

i agree..... it IS possible i suppose it is the same perp for most of those cases or then again there could be more than one... i have thought of the BTK many times during the years with it having been quiet for so long then in 2001, 2004-present its happening again.... unless the original perp has a sadist admirer.... sick...... just brainstorming here :fence:

It's sickening! Where DO the vanished go???? I think about how many people there are, and wonder how in the world can someone vanish and no one sees anything? I would think that every piece of land is walked on at some point. So where is everyone? Thousands missing, without a trace. How can that be? In this time of cameras, cell phones, 'big brother', electronic footprints, and yet still, nothing!! Maybe there's a huge black hole that just opens up and grabs them. Heck, maybe aliens do exists! Makes as much sense as anything else! BRING OUR MISSING HOME!!! It's NOT FAIR! Too much evil exists. But it seems the more investigative techniques, and resources available, the more it happens! You could almost see how it could happen before internet, and all the new technology, but now??? HOW???

Many of the missing are probably underwater, in landfills, incinerated (sorry), or on private property that searchers can't access and LE can't search without probable cause and a search warrant.

yes you are absolutely right....... pamela webb....... its so sad that all these women and girls are still unsolved

Just as an afterthought, the fact that a mere eight of all the unsolved missing and murder cases listed by the NH State Police have been solved is absolutely and fundamentally shocking and truly horrifying. There is a resounding lack of justice for these women and men and their suffering families. So many of the affected families don't even have the chance of any kind of 'closure", since there are so very many unsolved and unexplained vanishings.

i agree..... it IS possible i suppose it is the same perp for most of those cases or then again there could be more than one... i have thought of the BTK many times during the years with it having been quiet for so long then in 2001, 2004-present its happening again.... unless the original perp has a sadist admirer.... sick...... just brainstorming here :fence:

Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) was not active for many years in between murders, or so it is thought.

Just as an afterthought, the fact that a mere eight of all the unsolved missing and murder cases listed by the NH State Police have been solved is absolutely and fundamentally shocking and truly horrifying. There is a resounding lack of justice for these women and men and their suffering families. So many of the affected families don't even have the chance of any kind of 'closure", since there are so very many unsolved and unexplained vanishings.

i agree..... the first time i experienced this was 25 years ago..... my childhood friend who was 11.... still unsolved :(

And I hate feeling this way, but I wonder if part of the tight lip LE press releases, and then total shut down has to do with this being a tourist area, and they don't want a decline in tourists! You've got a 15yr old CHILD missing, and instead of at least updating, saying we've eliminated so and so, or something, you shut own ALL media, which in turns shuts down public interest, and before long, cold case.

Saw it happen in Alexis Murphy from VA. The total silence made you wonder if they were watching someone, or what was going on. Now they are asking for hunters to keep their eyes open. Really? The entire time, we have no reason to believe she is not alive. When reality, she was probably gone within 24hrs. Sadly, no body, no case. It's frustrating beyond belief!

Yes, I believe that the huge importance of the tourism industry in VT, NH and ME
does have a considerable influence on all this throughout New England. An area somehow deemed 'unsafe' in some respect can negatively affect the stream of tourists and I believe that even the regional media consciously or not are affected by this sentiment to some extent, sorry to say.

I have been a member here since 2008 and read as a guest months before I joined. The case that has riveted me the most is the Holly Bobo case from April 2011. She has never been found and there are few clues that have been released about what LE think may have happened.
Holly's case showed me what a difference it makes when you have very astute and forward thinking Law Enforcement.....and how Tennessee fails in that area, I'm sad to say.

For those of us who may have criticized JY, it is nothing personal against her. Its just that when you don't release the right kind of information, the public is powerless to help you. And you can't be a hero these days without that kind of help. Celina's case laid the foundation of the public's feelings about JY....and while I feel for JY in her difficult task, she has not endeared herself to the community at large.

Jessica Ridgeway's case is a prime example of Law Enforcement being very open with the community. As soon as they released the photo of the cross necklace piece, they had their perp. They could have held that information back....and probably would still be seeking the young man who murdered Jessica.

We are in a new generation now. We are post 9-11. The public is on guard against criminals of all kinds. Tapping into their knowledge is power.

In regards to JY I just wanted to add that her focus APPEARS to be preserving evidence rather than on doing whatever is necessary to bring a child home. She waited far too long in this case to reveal evidence that may have been helpful at the time. Had she released where Abigail was last seen and that she hadn't made it home and where the last ping on her phone was at that moment, people might have remembered seeing something. Especially in area where people travel through for a day to see the foliage and then they're gone, anyone that might have seen something is long gone back to wherever they came from before the information comes out. Not to mention, if anyone did see a struggle on N/S road they'd discount it because we were all told Abigail made it home. When a child is missing you have three hours according to the FBI, statistically speaking, to get them back alive. Three hours. After they're dead, does it matter if the evidence was preserved so the perp can be tried and spend a few years in jail? JY is atty, and she operates like an atty, but when you have a missing child the primary objective is to find that child, not preserve evidence and that is where JY falls down, every time. Had information been released more quickly in Lizzi's case maybe the parents would have had a body to bury, but by the time we'd found she was in the ocean, it was too late too look. And the evidence was preserved, and so far one has gotten a sentence of 1-3 years (and I hear she's out in halfway house now, not even in jail any longer) and her accomplice will most likely be out in 5 years. Anyone feel like that's justice? because I don't. I'd have rathered seen Lizzi come home, first. The same with Abigail. Conviction rates mean less to me than the return of a child, with all due respect to all the work behind the scenes that I'm not aware of.

Yes, I believe that the huge importance of the tourism industry in VT, NH and ME
does have a considerable influence on all this throughout New England. An area somehow deemed 'unsafe' in some respect can negatively affect the stream of tourists and I believe that even the regional media consciously or not are affected by this sentiment to some extent, sorry to say.

well one rule of thumb is supposed to be safety in numbers... alot of the time these things happen to females when they are alone..... but in my own personal experience I have also seen 2 girls go missing and end up killed together...... but my personal experience was that we knew the perps...... so unrelated to these cases..... BUT when women and girls are alone they are at a much greater risk of something bad happening.... and this case and the cold cases reflect that

So, the last message received by the bf was at 2:53 pm. The last ping was at 3:07 pm from what I have read. That is 14 minutes. Most people leave their cell phones on. She left school at 2:30 pm. It was 23 minutes after she left school that the bf got his last message from Abby. If i am doing the math here correctly she could of walked for a total of 37 minutes before whatever happened happened. Anyone here? We know she didn't walk home. Any thoughts on this?

In regards to JY I just wanted to add that her focus APPEARS to be preserving evidence rather than on doing whatever is necessary to bring a child home. She waited far too long in this case to reveal evidence that may have been helpful at the time. Had she released where Abigail was last seen and that she hadn't made it home and where the last ping on her phone was at that moment, people might have remembered seeing something. Especially in area where people travel through for a day to see the foliage and then they're gone, anyone that might have seen something is long gone back to wherever they came from before the information comes out. Not to mention, if anyone did see a struggle on N/S road they'd discount it because we were all told Abigail made it home. When a child is missing you have three hours according to the FBI, statistically speaking, to get them back alive. Three hours. After they're dead, does it matter if the evidence was preserved so the perp can be tried and spend a few years in jail? JY is atty, and she operates like an atty, but when you have a missing child the primary objective is to find that child, not preserve evidence and that is where JY falls down, every time. Had information been released more quickly in Lizzi's case maybe the parents would have had a body to bury, but by the time we'd found she was in the ocean, it was too late too look. And the evidence was preserved, and so far one has gotten a sentence of 1-3 years (and I hear she's out in halfway house now, not even in jail any longer) and her accomplice will most likely be out in 5 years. Anyone feel like that's justice? because I don't. I'd have rathered seen Lizzi come home, first. The same with Abigail. Conviction rates mean less to me than the return of a child, with all due respect to all the work behind the scenes that I'm not aware of.

I agree that a missing person should be handled different than say for instance a homicide that has already occurred.... and you are right, FBI statistics do say 3 hours.... NH needs to change how they handle those missing persons cases.... and with all due respect in regards to JY, the rules she is to follow were set before she came on board..... maybe she canhelp change them.... she has a boss to report to, so she has to conduct her investigation the way she is told too..... hopefully someone from TEAM ADAM (FBI CARD taskforce) has made the suggestion to the head of AG's office that they make a policy change in regards to handling info given to the public during missing persons cases

So, the last message received by the bf was at 2:53 pm. The last ping was at 3:07 pm from what I have read. That is 14 minutes. Most people leave their cell phones on. She left school at 2:30 pm. It was 23 minutes after she left school that the bf got his last message from Abby. If i am doing the math here correctly she could of walked for a total of 37 minutes before whatever happened happened. Anyone here? We know she didn't walk home. Any thoughts on this?

honestly at that moment she hit send on that last text she could have been snatched....

Personally, I will state what I "feel," for what that's worth.

I believe its possible that Abigail went to someone's home where she could obtain either alcohol or drugs....and I don't state this lightly. I am not saying that is what she did but only that we should consider this possibility since she is of that particular age where young people are experimenting with such things. We are actually finding that kids start their experimentation much younger than 14 in most locations across the US. Such things are readily available and there are creeps out there who will supply. I state this from my own personal experience in having a missing child. Tracking this type of activity is challenging, as I came to learn. This would explain why Abigail did not take the direct walk home but instead veered off. It could be possible that foul play occurred during such an incident. The only doubt that creeps into my mind: How did Abigail's phone ping a few miles away from 2:52 to 3:07? She could not have travelled that far by foot so someone would have to pick her up. That 3:07 ping is an issue for me that I can't get past in this scenario.

To me, even more likely, is Abigail's abduction. It only takes moments and there is rarely "evidence." To grab a small teen from the roadside is very possible. It only takes seconds. And then the abductor drives away and there is no camera, no forensic evidence. This abductor could have been someone known to Abigail...or someone unknown. This is my #1 theory at this time.

I believe law enforcement knows what happened but
They don't know where she was take .

I think the silence they hope will keep her alive.

And what if she wasn't grabbed after the message to the bf? What if she were grabbed at 3:07 when the phone was disabled or shut off?Like I stated, most people leave their cell phones on, especially younger people. That could mean she walked for 37 minutes. Just a thought.

why would one think abigail went to get drugs and alcohol? I would have to pass on that theory myself. Especially if she WAS a runner (whether it was for club or not) she wouldn't do that. I ran, sprints/relays, for over 8 years and ran in D1. If you really love running, you wouldnt do anything to jeopardize it. JMO

why would one think abigail went to get drugs and alcohol? I would have to pass on that theory myself. Especially if she WAS a runner (whether it was for club or not) she wouldn't do that. I ran, sprints/relays, for over 8 years and ran in D1. If you really love running, you wouldnt do anything to jeopardize it. JMO

I would like to know if she ran cross-country this fall. It seems she did not. It has been reported she was not on the roster? Why not?

These are just questions that come to mind. Some of the questions I pose due to things I have read elsewhere.

By the way, I personally know any number of athletes that use drugs and abuse alcohol. How they manage, I do not know. But they are young. I don't think you can live that way into your 30's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910