GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... Started on Lisa Irwin's case 2 years ago...and have been hooked ever since!

:seeya:

I love your avatar name - It says it all about how I feel most of the time! :floorlaugh: :loveyou: :dunno: Need to check out Lisa Irwin's thread. There was an update recently. The mother is now saying LE never brought in cadavar dogs ? :tantrum:

Hi guys
I was wondering if i could maybe get links to facebook and twitter pages...the ones that are allowed of course..i haven't been able to look at any...
i'm not exactly sure whose are allowed and whose not...but like...Abby's, her mom's...her mom's bf...her bf...her bf's dad...,etc...
If any of those are allowed to be posted here...could someone please post them?
I'm sorry...i know i'm a little behind on the facebook /twttier part of it...
thanks!

I can't help with the links to FB, but I see a good websleuther has posted them. Thank you!

BTW, I love your signature - fits so appropriately to a situation in my own life. :heartbeat: :sigh:

we have very very limited info from LE so we are just sleuthing AH's tweets, FB and Assist1 sleuted some conway -road videos uploaded at youtube....anything is a possibility here , hopefully Le will feed more info later so we can speculate better..:)

All post above are just my opinions only.

Where are you Abby? :sigh::candle: Your mother needs you home. Your sister and all of your family including your doggies need you home! You are missed! You are needed! Please come home Abigail! :please:

Yep... Started on Lisa Irwin's case 2 years ago...and have been hooked ever since!

:seeya:

Clue that must be why you always seemed familiar to me. I started on BL's case too but then went quiet until Dylan.
Now where in the heck is Abby ? :(

Have any of Abby's friends been talking to press? Generally in a case like this you have a friend or two telling about them and wishing they were here. It seems quiet and I wonder if that is MUTE because LE says to or if there is no one talking for another reason.......fear?

Anyone remember the river's edge movie? I think of it often in cases with the teens. It's a fiction film of course but I don't think it's too far out to be untrue in a lot of circles of friends.

Any news on LE finding remains, a skull and teeth by the resort?

goodmorning, just catching up on all the posts from last night. i have considered that an unknown perp abducted abigail in my head but i haven't really posted on it b/c i believe she knew the person who abducted her, maybe only peripherally but i believe she knew him/her/them whoever it was. i also think Celina Cass knew her murderer as well. I do not think either case was committed by a random perp but thats JMO.

I agree about both Celina and Abby knowing their abductor, at least peripherally. It's a long shot, but has anybody sleuthed to see if the two girls have a common acquaintance? I seem to remember that Celina's stepfather had ties to Conway. Unfortunately, my computer is out being repaired, so I don't have my files from Celina's case.

I am following closely here, but not contributing to the conversation because I hate typing on a tablet.

Are u guys getting addicted now on this case?
I came from work earlier and all i do afterwards is just to read here ..
I am hoping she's still alive somewhere.

All post above are just my opinions only.

I wouldn't say I am addicted I say I am haunted.
Many cases I follow because I am somehow drawn in by my own experiences. I have young teen and adult daughters. I see the child in my minds eye repeating last reported actions or involvements. Who was the last person to see the victim? What were the circumstances leading up to the person missing? Where is the victims body laying and are they cold, hungry, and alone?

I believe this was a random, unknown to Abby.

In this case I am alarmed to the seriousness and ominous events. All the LE manpower brought forth is unusual and tells me they had something very early on that related to other cases and LE is responding like this is a serial. What that is has not been reported. I followed Celina, sweet Celina but this case is different MO, from what my impressions tell me. Celina disappeared at night from her home and was found very close to her home. Still, there is no saying that sweet Abby is not in the water. Celina was wrapped and weighted, if I recall correctly.

There seems to be a geographical profile for victims and perps. I dont quite understand it but some WS members do and they have been helpful in charting that in other cases. I think in this case that would be useful. Abby and the perp have some common ground where their paths crossed, understanding that interaction and movement is a key here IMO. I am sure LE & all their manpower is using this to profile.

What LE has or has not reported actually tells us quite a bit. It may be left up to our own interpretation but from following other cases and IMO, for example, the book bag not being pursued tells me they have it. In addition asking businesses to look in their lost and found for the phone is odd, but there is a reason and it may never come to light or may not for a long time if ever. Some of our questions will come to be understood when and if Abby is found.

Some cases I just have to let go, they are too painful, emotional and enraging. One case I can not even follow is Brittany Wood. It is infuriating and too much for me to emotionally dwell on. We do what we can from across the internet. If thats prayer, we pray. If it is sleuthing, we dig. For locals when you join in you provide priceless insight and information. There can be tips called into LE and those may or may not pan out. Every insight is a building block, we are all connected through one common denominator and that is Abby at this time.

This is all just my opinion.

JMO

question: what's the speed limit on the north-south road?

can't find it in my googles. TIA.

I don't know where she is, but I'd bet that her phone is in a dumpster or water somewhere. Perhaps this is a good reason to get a waterproof, weatherproof case.

I agree about both Celina and Abby knowing their abductor, at least peripherally. It's a long shot, but has anybody sleuthed to see if the two girls have a common acquaintance? I seem to remember that Celina's stepfather had ties to Conway. Unfortunately, my computer is out being repaired, so I don't have my files from Celina's case.

I am following closely here, but not contributing to the conversation because I hate typing on a tablet.

i will head over to celina's thread now and look. also, in terms of tablets, i got the Zagg Keyboard for my ipad and its awesome. its just like typing on a computer.

I'm just waking up. What's this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

i have no idea but if it's accurate i doubt it would be abigail just bc of decomp times and stuff (sorry to be graphic). if true, prayers to whoever this is and their family/friends

Yes wide open, I think she knew perp - 60%, did not know perp - 40%. Moo
Vanished from the face of the earth - yes
There is so much we do not know - that is being worked through by LE.

That same day they were doing search ( shoulder to shoulder/ grid search / a search like adnil's husband did ) they found that skull and a hiker that had died from a heart attack. Do not know when that was, a week ago ?

i will head over to celina's thread now and look. also, in terms of tablets, i got the Zagg Keyboard for my ipad and its awesome. its just like typing on a computer.

o/t - Thanks for the tip. I do have an iHome wireless keyboard, but when I use it the spell checker doesn't work. My spelling is horrible without spell-check. Also I can't figure out how to past links on the tablet. Any tips on how to do that?

Have any of Abby's friends been talking to press? Generally in a case like this you have a friend or two telling about them and wishing they were here. It seems quiet and I wonder if that is MUTE because LE says to or if there is no one talking for another reason.......fear?

Anyone remember the river's edge movie? I think of it often in cases with the teens. It's a fiction film of course but I don't think it's too far out to be untrue in a lot of circles of friends.

I don't recall seeing any of her friends quoted by any news sources which IMO is the way it should be for their safety.... When I was Abby's age and I went through this Channel 7 news, and the Boston Globe were ruthless about trying to talk to the kids.... we were all about 15-18 at the time (this was in 1997).... knowing what I know now, they should have left all us kids the hell alone, considering the circumstances of what we were going through and the sake of the investigation and what some of us kids knew or did not know

That same day they were doing search ( shoulder to shoulder/ grid search / a search like adnil's husband did ) they found that skull and a hiker that had died from a heart attack. Do not know when that was, a week ago ?

Without looking it up I think that was on day 3 possibly of the search.... one was a hiker who succumbed to a medical issue and the skull they found they sent to the lab for ID.... Fish and Game thought it could be a man that had gone missing while hiking about 6 years ago in Conway but they have not identified who it was, i'm not sure that they know yet who it is and if foul play is not suspected they may not publicly identify that person.... I will keep my eyes peeled about that and share the info if it comes out up here in NH :eye:

A few pages back there was a site listed for the NH cold case victim list...I went through and looked at all the females.

MISSING

Joanne Dunham, 15, Charlestown

Debra Horn, 11, Allentown

Kathy Gloddy, 13, Franklin

Kathleen Randall, 18, Nashua

Anne Psaradelis, 15, Candia
Diana Compagna, 15, Candia
Dorthy Ann Bois, 22, Nashua

Judy Lord, 22, Concord
Melodie Stanklewicz (sp), 27, Cambridge

Sherri Roth, 22, Barlett
Jacqueline Snyder, 22, Portsmouth