GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be known as the connecticut river valley killer...... it was featured on investigation discovery's dark minds show
I think the Ct River valley killer is dead.I believe Maura,Brianna,Louise&possibly even Patric Mcarthy are from an unknown as of yet perp.IMO I dont think it would be a stretch for the perp to also travel over to North Conway.

I think the Ct River valley killer is dead.I believe Maura,Brianna,Louise&possibly even Patric Mcarthy are from an unknown as of yet perp.IMO I dont think it would be a stretch for the perp to also travel over to North Conway.

That's what I think too.... that there is a perp that is not the ct river valley killer that roams northern nh and could be responsible for the newer cases

If LE does think she has been abducted...and especially if it could be a serial...they need to say so. Secrecy is not the thing, with missing children. Overall, secrecy surrounding missing persons is kind of BS. And almost never helps.

JMO

If LE does think she has been abducted...and especially if it could be a serial...they need to say so. Secrecy is not the thing, with missing children. Overall, secrecy surrounding missing persons is kind of BS. And almost never helps.

JMO

I think they still are not certain..... they told people to be vigilant but they can't put info out that they are not certain of

That's what I think too.... that there is a perp that is not the ct river valley killer that roams northern nh and could be responsible for the newer cases
Lets pray the FBI will stick around and finally find the answers.Finally.
Wasnt there also a haunted house at Cranmore on Oct 9th?

JMO

I agree :(

All post above are just my opinions only.

Can someone update me as to why all of a sudden we're jumping to thinking a preacher did this? What's going on about this guy that people mentioned? I've went back a few pages but am still super confused

JMO
IMO there is a serial in NH.There has been.The secrecy involves political aspirations(She is now state leader),failure of proper investigation&TOURISM.Maybe the FBI has decided to finally step in.Hopefully Abby is safe somewhere.

If in fact she was abducted, I hope it was by someone she knew, as her chances of still being alive would be very low otherwise, IMO.

I would think it's the opposite. If someone she knew, she can identify them so they would be more apt to dispose of witness ??

While I wouldn't be surprised if there's a serial in NH, my gut feeling since the beginning of this case is that there is something we don't know involving this family's background. Whether or not it has anything to do with AH missing, who knows, but I believe that's why they're proceeding with such caution and fbi/secret service/etc was brought in so quickly. JMO

Can someone update me as to why all of a sudden we're jumping to thinking a preacher did this? What's going on about this guy that people mentioned? I've went back a few pages but am still super confused

I haven't seen anyone theorize that a preacher did it. I think one person posted asking if there were any street preachers in the area and several people responded that there were none.

FWIW it's my belief that the vacation videos have absolutely nothing to do with Abby. It was simply a couple of guys on vacation videotaping the scenery. However those videotapes do give us a valuable insight into what the area and terrain are like in North Conway.

I haven't seen anyone theorize that a preacher did it. I think one person posted asking if there were any street preachers in the area and several people responded that there were none.

FWIW it's my belief that the vacation videos have absolutely nothing to do with Abby. It was simply a couple of guys on vacation videotaping the scenery. However those videotapes do give us a valuable insight into what the area and terrain are like in North Conway.

Yes ived asked because AH tweets has couple Jesus related tweets , so just checking out if this could be another Elizabeth Smart case....

All post above are just my opinions only.

While I wouldn't be surprised if there's a serial in NH, my gut feeling since the beginning of this case is that there is something we don't know involving this family's background. Whether or not it has anything to do with AH missing, who knows, but I believe that's why they're proceeding with such caution and fbi/secret service/etc was brought in so quickly. JMO
I thought about that to.The secrecy involving the family.Ive seen within the past couple of days some people from Russia are posting on social media,seem to be family members of Abbys mom.And Abbys dad not visible.Secret service&FBI.Could someone in this family be an agent?Or witness protection?Or in Exile?A political abduction?Crazy,but some scenerio such as these could explain the father being off limits.

One thing I've wondered is whether LE has searched over west of the Saco River, by Cathedral Ledge and Echo Lake, or whether that would be too far west of Cranmore Mountain? Does anyone whether that area has been searched?

Found this HTH

A week after she disappeared, police again fanned out through the rugged, heavily forested terrain that surrounds North Conway. They’ve already covered thousands of acres with no sign of Abigail.

“As you can imagine,” said Conway Police Chief Edward Wagner, “these are not flatlands. There are a lot of smaller mountains but still mountains. There are quarries, downed trees, wetlands. It’s very difficult for them to do their jobs.”

Police have also searched by air and used boats on the Saco River and Pudding Pond and found nothing.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/NH_town_on_edge_more_than_week_after_teen_vanished_.html

Abby's cover photo.. The blossom and butterfly drawing..

What does the center butterfly's wing say? It was changed about a week or so before she went missing.. Could you imagine if its some clue, map, or hidden message.

I watched the Goonies tonight, too. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member