GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a list of unsolved murders in NH. I wonder if we can cross reference photos of them, someone mentioned lately brown haired, brown eyed girls have been the pattern. As well as location.. What if.

http://doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/

That was me that mentioned that, thanks soooooo very much for sharing the link, I wanted to but I am not near my pc at the moment. :loveyou:

The only case I would connect would be louise chaput....... 2001....... many of the others I think could possibly be connected to each other, but not to maura murray, celina cass and abby

I'm becoming more inclined to think Abby knew her abductor.

MOO

I will grant you that-so saying.....a person watching her from near-observing and like a lizard-licking his lips.....but how does he dispose of her? There is a geographical AREA........how does one dispose-unless- putting in the trunk and driving and.......you know.

So for you who think it is taking too much time to solve this-please be patient. Think it through.

JMO, but, suppose whoever abducted her, knew she walked home everyday, at the same time and decided to pull his car to the shoulder of the road like something was wrong with it. The perp could have the trunk open or a door and make the abduction a lot easier.
Just another thought.

JMO, but, suppose whoever abducted her, knew she walked home everyday, at the same time and decided to pull his car to the shoulder of the road like something was wrong with it. The perp could have the trunk open or a door and make the abduction a lot easier.
Just another thought.
Stormy-please do not walk alone anywhere.

No sleuthing of Abby's BF's dad, he is not a suspect and should not be discussed outside of what has been mentioned in MSM.

I will grant you that-so saying.....a person watching her from near-observing and like a lizard-licking his lips.....but how does he dispose of her? There is a geographical AREA........how does one dispose-unless- putting in the trunk and driving and.......you know.

So for you who think it is taking too much time to solve this-please be patient. Think it through.

May be that her body was kept hidden on their property. Now that LE is scaling back searches, he/she may go dump the body in one of the already searched areas. Just a thought, but I really hope that Abby is still with us. My gut tells me that isn't likely. I'm praying my guts wrong!!

The presence of Jane Young, the Attorney General is very concerning. I can't remember the AG showing up unless serious criminal activity is involved

I agree! I can't imagine the AG running out to every run away teen case in NH, or maybe teens there just don't run away like they do here in CA? I'm still of the opinion of online predator and she was taken across state lines or local someone who knew her and knew her routines. Jmo

I agree! I can't imagine the AG running out to every run away teen case in NH, or maybe teens there just don't run away like they do here in CA? I'm still of the opinion of online predator and she was taken across state lines or local someone who knew her and knew her routines. Jmo

or maybe one of the discovery that LE hasnt release is some connections to a previous open case that she is already handling?

All post above are just my opinions only.

If in fact she was abducted, I hope it was by someone she knew, as her chances of still being alive would be very low otherwise, IMO.

With celina it was her stepdad that was the subject of a grand jury investigation, which in NH is very serious and is a tool to force a POI to cooperate, for them to come out of that with no charges against him leads me to believe that he didn't do it or they don't have enough evidence....... that to me just reinforces my personal belief that an unknown predator is celina's killer and it would not suprise me to find out someday that celina, maura murray, brianna maitland and possibly abby could all be from one perp
I am in total agreement with you about there being an unknown predator in N.H and along the Vt. border.There is a map online somewhere showing a shocking number of similar unsolved cases.I am thinking this might be the reason the FBI has FINALLY gotten involved so quickly.Im very glad you brought this up,as most have not spent the time to see it as a reasonable theory.

If in fact she was abducted, I hope it was by someone she knew, as her chances of still being alive would be very low otherwise, IMO.

I have wondered if she knew the person.... I mean, its very possible....... I base my theory on several existing unsolved cases in nh .... that those cases could all be linked, and the way this case is looking unfortunately could tie it in with the others....and could be the work of one perp

I am in total agreement with you about there being an unknown predator in N.H and along the Vt. border.There is a map online somewhere showing a shocking number of similar unsolved cases.I am thinking this might be the reason the FBI has FINALLY gotten involved so quickly.Im very glad you brought this up,as most have not spent the time to see it as a reasonable theory.

Yes, that would be known as the connecticut river valley killer...... it was featured on investigation discovery's dark minds show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3