GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the insight guys! Looks like I just got a little confused :)

Thanks for the insight guys! Looks like I just got a little confused :)

we have very very limited info from LE so we are just sleuthing AH's tweets, FB and Assist1 sleuted some conway -road videos uploaded at youtube....anything is a possibility here , hopefully Le will feed more info later so we can speculate better..:)

All post above are just my opinions only.

Are u guys getting addicted now on this case?
I came from work earlier and all i do afterwards is just to read here ..
I am hoping she's still alive somewhere.

I would think it's the opposite. If someone she knew, she can identify them so they would be more apt to dispose of witness ??

Depends why they would have taken her...anyway, chances are not good either way, but stranger predators almost never release victims unharmed or keep them alive very long, it seems. Someone she knows possibly might want to "keep" her,i.e if they are a bit wacko. JMO

Yep... Started on Lisa Irwin's case 2 years ago...and have been hooked ever since!

:seeya:

Yep... Started on Lisa Irwin's case 2 years ago...and have been hooked ever since!

I started at Laci Peterson from CourtTv then moved here, lost access to my older email so i had to recreate new account on 2011. I love this board. Too many smart people..:)

Hi guys
I was wondering if i could maybe get links to facebook and twitter pages...the ones that are allowed of course..i haven't been able to look at any...
i'm not exactly sure whose are allowed and whose not...but like...Abby's, her mom's...her mom's bf...her bf...her bf's dad...,etc...
If any of those are allowed to be posted here...could someone please post them?
I'm sorry...i know i'm a little behind on the facebook /twttier part of it...
thanks!

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019398

We’re concerned about Abigail and the circumstances...Our team doesn’t deploy on every missing child case, only those on which the children are most endangered,” Lowery said. Such cases generally involve those in which NCMEC suspects “there may be foul play (or) the child’s life may be in danger.” Team Adam provides rapid, on-site assistance.

Hi guys
I was wondering if i could maybe get links to facebook and twitter pages...the ones that are allowed of course..i haven't been able to look at any...
i'm not exactly sure whose are allowed and whose not...but like...Abby's, her mom's...her mom's bf...her bf...her bf's dad...,etc...
If any of those are allowed to be posted here...could someone please post them?
I'm sorry...i know i'm a little behind on the facebook /twttier part of it...
thanks!

Abby's accounts are the only ones allowed. They are all in this post on thread 2 :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #2

HTH

I was more "addicted" to it when it first started, when I thought it would be resolved (happily, I was hoping) quickly. Now that it seems to be dragging on, I'm getting more stressed by it. The lack of progress and information causes this. I hate things that get stuck. I still hope every day that I will get up to good news. I guess I'm more worried than addicted. I still follow the Ayla Reynolds case which is how I got started in this, but not actively or every day due to lack of any progress.

I was more "addicted" to it when it first started, when I thought it would be resolved (happily, I was hoping) quickly. Now that it seems to be dragging on, I'm getting more stressed by it. The lack of progress and information causes this. I hate things that get stuck. I still hope every day that I will get up to good news. I guess I'm more worried than addicted. I still follow the Ayla Reynolds case which is how I got started in this, but not actively or every day due to lack of any progress.

I became addicted when Hannah Anderson's case broke, and was super excited that case ended on a good note. Praying that Abby, Erica and Bryce all turn out equally good. :)

I became addicted when Hannah Anderson's case broke, and was super excited that case ended on a good note. Praying that Abby, Erica and Bryce all turn out equally good. :)

I have a lot of feelings about this stuff (not just this case but this one and any others like it), but I find it very difficult to put them into words. But I am going to try, if for no reason than to express it: This stuff should never be a part of our world; we shouldn't have to be doing this; I made it through without it happening to me - others should be able to also. It's just wrong. I hate it. People shouldn't hurt people or cause them to hurt. Not that I haven't hurt anyone or that I'm perfect. It's just what I believe. Sometimes I just want to hide from it, and sometimes I just do. It's a blight on humanity. We should be above this by now.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019398

We’re concerned about Abigail and the circumstances...Our team doesn’t deploy on every missing child case, only those on which the children are most endangered,” Lowery said. Such cases generally involve those in which NCMEC suspects “there may be foul play (or) the child’s life may be in danger.” Team Adam provides rapid, on-site assistance.

We have a broad range of statements in this case. The latest describing why and how the team responded so rapidly in this case.

I do understand that Le etc may not be able to give out all info. However, their actions in this case leads me to believe they know absolute facts that have not been disclosed and they have moved on that info within the letter of the law.

The law will not or cannot find a perp (if there is one) in this case right now. MOO

Unfortunately this becomes a search after the fact a fire fight, if you will. Profiles and predictions are made based on behavioral study.

With all the efforts put forth here I still fell a vulnerability for anyone who has been chosen by a person who might prey on society--especially females.

Watch your back ladies. Be vigilant. Be safe!

All MOO with utmost respect for Abby, her family and LE.

I know this may sound a little out there but my list of unanswered disappearances grow daily.:pullhair:

I am in total agreement with you about there being an unknown predator in N.H and along the Vt. border.There is a map online somewhere showing a shocking number of similar unsolved cases.I am thinking this might be the reason the FBI has FINALLY gotten involved so quickly.Im very glad you brought this up,as most have not spent the time to see it as a reasonable theory.

I really need to try and update my avatar so that it more clearly depicts all the activity and shocking numbers.

I do not openly reveal the map I have. For the many reason you can imagine.

But its way too crowded:tantrum:

Looking around today... The SW corner of the WM parking lot is well hidden from both Eastman and N-S rd. There are high berms all around the south and west sides of the parking lot. If she crossed eastman and climbed the berm she would be out of site quickly. That SW corner is where the HS heads hang out on weekend nights. It is rarely used/needed for shoppers parking, especially mid-week afternoon. If she climbed that berm day after day , she could have been watched and snatched quickly.With only shoppers far away closer to the store to see and maybe hidden view behind vehicles. That would explain her " vanishing" with nobody on the N-S road confirmed to have seen her.

Two cents.

Exactly, we park over there and use the plant/nursery entrance to avoid the busy main entrance , ( summer and very early fall )and we then use that cashier too. That entrance into WM has been closed for a few weeks now, used to see rv's and campers over there too.

Same CLUE, Lisa, then Dylan Redwine, but I was just a reader, not confident enough to get involved. Not until Alanna Gallagher, that was the one that grabbed me tight and wouldn't let go and gave me the confidence to contribute.

Lisa and Dylan still frustrate the heck out of me (their cases) Abby is going that way too :( I know it hasn't been 3 weeks yet but I am not letting go, I may not post so often but I'm reading, even on my phone at 3am and I won't stop. I am secretly hoping that my 500th post will be a happy one, celebrating Abby safely found, I am hitting F5 every few minutes hoping for good news, some news, ANY news :please:

I haven't been posting. I saw signs for Abby in Dover this weekend. I am starting to get so nervous that there is nothing for LE, but I just can't imagine them not having any leads. I hope the family gets some answers.

This case has truly puzzled me. I just started posted late 2012 but have been on websleuths for a few longer than that.

This girl just ...vanished. Yet dont they all? and each time it still baffles me.

do we know anything about R.G.'s daughter? He mentioned her in an article.

goodmorning, just catching up on all the posts from last night. i have considered that an unknown perp abducted abigail in my head but i haven't really posted on it b/c i believe she knew the person who abducted her, maybe only peripherally but i believe she knew him/her/them whoever it was. i also think Celina Cass knew her murderer as well. I do not think either case was committed by a random perp but thats JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member