GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting to make sure I'm not suddenly called alrootlike.

Anyway...

What to suggest next? I don't know. I see we seem to have moved on a bit from the running theory now we've established she's not on the XC team, but that leaves us with very little. :(

I hope I'm not suddenly DevL tho I do grow horns some days :-D

Based on your sleuthing and personal belief since day 1 and Le response ,what kind of stranger is responsible for this?
The stranger is local , abby doesnt know him/her?
The stranger is not from the area , abby doesnt know him/her?
The stranger is someone abby talked online but she doesnt really know him/her and is local?
The stranger is someone abby talked online but she doesnt really know him/her and is not local?

All post above are just my opinions only.

A local to the north country, but not someone abby knows.... a stranger to her

Hi all!
First post here. I just found something quite interesting tucked away on the Missing Abigail Hernandez FB page.
Tucked away some way down in the comments section there is a report of a possible sighting of Abigail on the outskirts of Lincoln,NH, at about 9 pm on Friday 18th October.
A Connecticut lady and her husband was driving east on Rte 112/the Kancamagus Highway looking for lodging and twice passed someone who according to the descriptions could possibly have been Abigail.
Please, check this out on FB. Being a media guy myself I'm amazed that this hasn't been picked up by the media as yet, but regrettably lots of reporters these days tend to be somewhat lazy...

:wagon: Nordicpete! :welcome:

Glad to have you on board.... Helping to find this lovely gal...

:seeya:

A local to the north country, but not someone abby knows.... a stranger to her

You think she was taken at random or it could be planned?
sorry , i just want to hear from the locals opinion

I think it was random...... these perps are sickos, sometimes they plan because they notice an easy target say like celina cass, but if they happening to see them and get that sick urge they will just do it..... I also believe its possible bcause abby liked to walk home in the afternoons that this person may have been in conway for awhile and waited for an opportunity..... she's 15, most likely felt safe and was probably walking while texting and was taken by suprise

I think it was random...... these perps are sickos, sometimes they plan because they notice an easy target say like celina cass, but if they happening to see them and get that sick urge they will just do it..... I also believe its possible bcause abby liked to walk home in the afternoons that this person may have been in conway for awhile and waited for an opportunity..... she's 15, most likely felt safe and was probably walking while texting and was taken by suprise

one page back, i asked if there are any religious preachers on the streets on her walking path from the school to home, have you notice if there are any? if yes, are they preachers from a local church? what time do they normally preach? you might missed my questions and i really appreciate your responses

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/abigail-hernandez

There is no photo that they have released showing what she was wearing walking down the road or if she was actually walking down the road. Many times witness reports are not accurate and conflict with factual information.

RSBM

Just jumping off your post as it made me think of something. Regarding the book bag, is it possible that LE has the bag and is not releasing that information because it helps them screen tips? What I mean is, anyone calling in saying they saw someone who looked like Abby, carrying a large bag, then LE knows it's not a legitimate tip?

I'm new at this, thoughts? Does LE ever do that?

Having lived through this type of thing before when I was abby's age and once bfore that when I was 7 its something that really changed how I listen to my own intuition, instinct gut feeling, whatever you want to call it, I can NOT help but be affected personally when these things happening in my home state..... I follow these cases and usually learn from every one.... when it affects your life it makes it different, its not just another story on the news it stirs up memories and feelings and experiences from when it happened in your own personal life..... sorry, wish I could explain it better

The massive LE response..... I have lived through this before so I knew right away ..... she was not a runaway.... they do not pull these kind of resources and set up roadblcks for a runaway

Exactly. Nor for someone who committed suicide.

This was from early on:

[FONT=&quot]Hernandez, reached Thursday evening, began to speak to a Union Leader reporter about her daughter's disappearance, but a woman identifying herself as "the county attorney" abruptly ended the interview.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Carroll County attorney is Robin J. Gordon.[/FONT]The Carroll County attorney is Robin J. Gordon.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
- See more at: http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131010/NEWS07/131019884#sthash.VoGoveLr.MsCqUwIR.dpuf
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131010/NEWS07/131019884#sthash.VoGoveLr.MsCqUwIR.dpuf

RSBM

Just jumping off your post as it made me think of something. Regarding the book bag, is it possible that LE has the bag and is not releasing that information because it helps them screen tips? What I mean is, anyone calling in saying they saw someone who looked like Abby, carrying a large bag, then LE knows it's not a legitimate tip?

I'm new at this, thoughts? Does LE ever do that?

Yes-real possibility.

one page back, i asked if there are any religious preachers on the streets on her walking path from the school to home, have you notice if there are any? if yes, are they preachers from a local church? what time do they normally preach? you might missed my questions and i really appreciate your responses

I've never seen preaching in town.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I will grant you that-so saying.....a person watching her from near-observing and like a lizard-licking his lips.....but how does he dispose of her? There is a geographical AREA........how does one dispose-unless- putting in the trunk and driving and.......you know.

So for you who think it is taking too much time to solve this-please be patient. Think it through.

I'm not aware of any...... that certainly doesn't mean there aren't any though...... usually in nh you see religious fanatics at places like planned parenthood or sometimes at festivals

Some of us who have followed a lot of cases have seen that too often, all LE silence leads to is a cold case. MP cases are not handled well overall, IMO. Often, by the time LE releases details, if they ever do, it is because they are stuck, and too much time has passed for memories to be accurate, tapes to still be available, etc.

They are thinking too much about evidence & possible trials...but often if the person remains missing,there isn't a case to be made anyway.

JMO

"Criminal investigations cannot occur with transparency"........

Surely you meant the opposite?

No, that's what I mean. LE doesn't need to disclose the details of what evidence has or has not been found, leads developed, etc, if doing so would hinder the investigation and resolution of the case.

Some of us who have followed a lot of cases have seen that too often, all LE silence leads to is a cold case. MP cases are not handled well overall, IMO. Often, by the time LE releases details, if they ever do, it is because they are stuck, and too much time has passed for memories to be accurate, tapes to still be available, etc.

They are thinking too much about evidence & possible trials...but often if the person remains missing,there isn't case to be made anyway.

JMO

Thanks just wasn't enough! :blowkiss:

I will grant you that-so saying.....a person watching her from near-observing and like a lizard-licking his lips.....but how does he dispose of her? There is a geographical AREA........how does one dispose-unless- putting in the trunk and driving and.......you know.

So for you who think it is taking too much time to solve this-please be patient. Think it through.

In my instance I was fortunate to have my loved ones recovered apparently not much attempt to hide them.....
However, with maura murray, no recovery, brianna maitland no recovery..... celina was in the connecticut river, and the earlier thing I mentioned, louise chaput in pinkham notch, she was near a trail she had hiked...... abby, we have yet to see what has come of her, I hope to be wrong this time, I really do, but I do feel the more time that goes by the worse it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee