GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is something horribly wrong in the north since at least the 90's but the abductions and murders go as far back as the 60's and it doesn't sit well with me

I had noticed the resemblance between Celina and Abigail, but had not considered Marla. The circumstances of all three disappearances were different though--with Celina probably taken from her own home while family was there.

Initially I resisted the idea of an abduction. I am a native of the North Country too, and we just don't like to think of bad things happening up there.

My original theory was that she was running in the woods and had some kind of fall where she was difficult to find in a place with poor cell reception.
but.....

based on the reaction of LE, I am thinking that they are leaning towards abduction, despite their statements to the contrary. I feel as if they thought she were lost or injured in the woods, they would have called for a much different response. I feel as if their not wanting volunteers speaks to the fact that they feel they are more likely to encounter a crime scene than a lost/injured girl. I'm thinking they have some undisclosed reason to believe this.

That being said, I'm having trouble believing that she was abducted on the road she was walking on, in the hour or so after school, I would imagine it would be well traveled--one would think someone would notice something. I would think an abductor wouldn't chose a busy road to take someone.

So that leaves me with two thoughts. Either abducted on the powerline trail they said she went on, or she accepted a ride with someone she knew. (although there again, no report of that on that well traveled road in the after school hours)

Again ...they should request all surveillance camera from walmart, Home Depot, Settler Green stores, Hotels/Motels and all commercial establishments in All walking path going to her house from 230pm to 7pm that day.
That is Not much data.
This could yield where she walk, if she meet someone and up to where she was last seen, what she's wearing and what was she doing.
We are just basically looking for those 2 miles that she's walking , this is not an entire city..

All post above are just my opinions only.

I am still not sure that the extensive LE response = abduction. I can't help thinking about the unsolved murder of Celina maybe being a factor. LE has pretty much said they do not know what they have and will be scaling back searches. I have not heard about any country-wide alerts for Abigail, but I may have missed something. My feelings are that they are treating this case as worst case scenario because they cannot afford to write her off as a runaway, just in case.

Does anyone have a link to the family being ordered by LE not to speak? I keep reading about that, but missed it myself.

With celina it was her stepdad that was the subject of a grand jury investigation, which in NH is very serious and is a tool to force a POI to cooperate, for them to come out of that with no charges against him leads me to believe that he didn't do it or they don't have enough evidence....... that to me just reinforces my personal belief that an unknown predator is celina's killer and it would not suprise me to find out someday that celina, maura murray, brianna maitland and possibly abby could all be from one perp

I am holding forth that this girl is alive and in the company of older people. 'Abduction'......yes.

Let's find her.

Also purely based on my own personal belief and sleuthing I have strongly felt from day 1 with abby and this LE response in her case that she was abducted by a stranger

With celina it was her stepdad that was the subject of a grand jury investigation, which in NH is very serious and is a tool to force a POI to cooperate, for them to come out of that with no charges against him leads me to believe that he didn't do it or they don't have enough evidence....... that to me just reinforces my personal belief that an unknown predator is celina's killer and it would not suprise me to find out someday that celina, maura murray, brianna maitland and possibly abby could all be from one perp

Hi are there any religious fanatics on the streets , specifically along the walking path from the school to her house, preaching in there? If yes, are they local preachers from the local churches? How often do they preach and what time they normally preach?

Thank you

He was on the bus and she was walking away...just a sign of love. I think she liked him and kids do that.

We can't put too much into everything.

I am quite interested in <modsnip>! Interesting that LE would have HIM make a statement from out in the middle of nowhere.

What was their intent in having him do that is my current pondering.

who is <modsnip>? the bf of zenya?

Does anyone have a link to the family being ordered by LE not to speak? I keep reading about that, but missed it myself.

I also have not read a report about LE asking the family not to speak. if there is a link, I must have missed it too.

Just the fact that the nh attorney general was called in made me know this was no runaway..... I will not elaborate but I have worked close with many LE agencies in NH for my job..... and honestly another thing I saw on the threads regarding jane young and how some members feel about her.... well anytime there is a missing or deceased child in NH she ends up with those cases, not the other AG's..... I wouldn't want that womans job and I'm sure no one else here would either

Glad you brought that up, takeitfromme, because that's how I felt when I read the negative comments. I wasn't able to respond at the time. But it keeps coming up.

New Hampshire is a small state. Perhaps she is the only associate attorney general that deals with criminal cases involving possible homicides. I don't know exactly how the AG's office is structured but it is relatively small.

BTW, my husband is a state employee in Concord and JY was in his law school class. So, yes, NH is a small state and therefore the number of people performing any one function in state administration is small.

I agree that the head of an investigation bears responsibility for the outcome. But she cannot manufacture evidence that isn't there. She can't disclose evidence they may have because it would hinder the investigation. And she is not obligated to provide the public with details about an investigation while it is ongoing.

Posters are frustrated because they feel LE is not telling us everything. Criminal investigations cannot occur with transparency. I understand people are frustrated after nearly 2 weeks. Some are angry, feeling that LE is holding something back. Well, until Abigail is home and any suspects are in custody, I sure hope they are!

Please remember that BF is a minor, even when quoting MSM, he must be referred to by his initials only.

Looking around today... The SW corner of the WM parking lot is well hidden from both Eastman and N-S rd. There are high berms all around the south and west sides of the parking lot. If she crossed eastman and climbed the berm she would be out of site quickly. That SW corner is where the HS heads hang out on weekend nights. It is rarely used/needed for shoppers parking, especially mid-week afternoon. If she climbed that berm day after day , she could have been watched and snatched quickly.With only shoppers far away closer to the store to see and maybe hidden view behind vehicles. That would explain her " vanishing" with nobody on the N-S road confirmed to have seen her.

Two cents.

Also purely based on my own personal belief and sleuthing I have strongly felt from day 1 with abby and this LE response in her case that she was abducted by a stranger

Interesting, what about the LE response since day 1 has brought you to that belief?

Let's also remember that we do not allow case players to have nicknames. Mom's BF can be referred to as such.

"Criminal investigations cannot occur with transparency"........

Surely you meant the opposite?

Based on your sleuthing and personal belief since day 1 and Le response ,what kind of stranger is responsible for this?
The stranger is local , abby doesnt know him/her?
The stranger is not from the area , abby doesnt know him/her?
The stranger is someone abby talked online but she doesnt really know him/her and is local?
The stranger is someone abby talked online but she doesnt really know him/her and is not local?

Glad you brought that up, takeitfromme, because that's how I felt when I read the negative comments. I wasn't able to respond at the time. But it keeps coming up.

New Hampshire is a small state. Perhaps she is the only associate attorney general that deals with criminal cases involving possible homicides. I don't know exactly how the AG's office is structured but it is relatively small.

BTW, my husband is a state employee in Concord and JY was in his law school class. So, yes, NH is a small state and therefore the number of people performing any one function in state administration is small.

I agree that the head of an investigation bears responsibility for the outcome. But she cannot manufacture evidence that isn't there. She can't disclose evidence they may have because it would hinder the investigation. And she is not obligated to provide the public with details about an investigation while it is ongoing.

Posters are frustrated because they feel LE is not telling us everything. Criminal investigations cannot occur with transparency. I understand people are frustrated after nearly 2 weeks. Some are angry, feeling that LE is holding something back. Well, until Abigail is home and any suspects are in custody, I sure hope they are!

Several of the asst ag's handle homicides, in nh all homicides are handled by state police major crimes unit and the ag's office. The AG's office prosecutes all nh homicides, but when its crimes against kids and high profile crimes against kids it is always jane young!!!!! I don't know why but it is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3