GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would she run in the clothes we saw her wearing when she left school? For me this is where time line gets pinched, would running clothes be at home, school clothes at home.
Ahhhhhhhh, river nh, you're on to something. Wow

Well I have to agree that I don't think she would run in the clothes she was seen in, at least not the boots and the sweater--yoga pants is a different story. For my theory to be correct, at some point she changed her clothes. Now that big bag like thing she was carrying could have had running shoes in it, and under her sweater, a white shirt is visible, that could have just been a t-shirt. Runners do sometimes dress in layers when they plan to run. It's not outside the range of thought that she just pulled off the sweater, changed her foot wear and went. That theory would mean that bag containing sweater and boots is somewhere.

Hi all - been following since this case broke but not had much to say.
Wonder if anyone else has noticed the comments below Mum's boyfriend's post on "Missing Abigail Hernandez" (on facebook)

I understand we're not allowed to discuss them here, so I'm simply pointing you in the direction to have a quick look, as I wouldn't be surprised if they were deleted soon....

Posters initials are H R. She's made a couple of posts.

I do not think she was out running!
JMO
I think she went to meet someone and its someone she knows!

You may be right, perhaps I just hate to think that someone has done something to this young woman in the area I grew up in.

Hi, I just joined the community, because I've been following this case because I grew up not far from where Abby disappeared, and an old classmate of mine works with her mother. (I haven't talked with her about it, she just posted this fact on her FB).
The reason I am posting is because of the theory of her missing practice. My son is a high school runner and we are in New Hampshire. I managed to find Kennett High School's girl cross country team roster online. It wasn't that easy to do, but I managed to do it in a convoluted way. (It's out there online, but not really searchable) I don't want to post the link, for the privacy of the other girls on the team. Abigail was *not* on the roster. She is listed in the news as a track star, in NH, track is a spring sport. I didn't find any evidence she was on the cross country team this fall.
I hope this is ok to post, still figuring out the rules.
R

:greetings: Welcome and thanks RiverNH

Wow what a shocker!

Are you sure? Did you check and double check jv & varsity? :what:

I guess it is not so surprising that the media gets info wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

This sure leaves me even fewer ideas to work with. I am baffled.
Again, thank you for this info.

JMO

Also, if anyone does find the facebook link I talked about a few posts back, actually go and look at the profile of the poster! Her fb is open and she's talking about the case...

It's frustrating not being able to talk about it here, maybe one of the newspapers will pick up on it and it will be in MSM and then we can discuss!

:greetings: Welcome and thanks RiverNH

Wow what a shocker!

Are you sure? Did you check and double check jv & varsity? :what:

I guess it is not so surprising that the media gets info wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

This sure leaves me even fewer ideas to work with. I am baffled.
Again, thank you for this info.

JMO

There aren't separate rosters listed for varsity and JV, because they compete together usually. (Unless its a really big meet) My son's school is a very large school...and theirs is combined into one roster.

On the Kennett team roster, 17 runners are listed and 7 of them are freshman.

So does anyone know how long they have lived in this area?

Well I have to agree that I don't think she would run in the clothes she was seen in, at least not the boots and the sweater--yoga pants is a different story. For my theory to be correct, at some point she changed her clothes. Now that big bag like thing she was carrying could have had running shoes in it, and under her sweater, a white shirt is visible, that could have just been a t-shirt. Runners do sometimes dress in layers when they plan to run. It's not outside the range of thought that she just pulled off the sweater, changed her foot wear and went. That theory would mean that bag containing sweater and boots is somewhere.

You are sooooo right, makes sense to me, when not much else does. Thank you, Rivernh !!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember/have an MSM link from early on with a quote from a guy who saw her leaving the school...I think the guy worked at the school?

Am sort oh in shock here, can not even think of right questions to ask you, rivernh. Do you think she ever ran home FROM Cranmore Mtn area on her own, as practice ?

Part of the reason LE holds back on some key points is due to a "need to know" and for future use in interviews and investigation.

The "Facts" as we know it start when they told us they started. This does not mean everything else prior just falls into place-it is not currently known as fact.

Example: Many are assuming/theorizing the mother came home and suddenly called police because she found out AH was "missing". This can be "assumed" due to the reporting so far BUT do we know that she was even home the night before or stayed at a friends house and went to school from there? Was she due home on 10/9 at a certain time or due home at all? Did she not arrive somewhere else?
Did they have a falling out PRIOR to 10/9 and AH was temporarily "away" and communicating with her mother? She could have made statements to her mother about many things leading her to contact police OR the mother could have been tipped off by someone or something other than AH absence at home which caused her notify the police when she did.

We are missing key facts and do not have answers to some basic questions and that is most likely by design.

The police received A REPORT from Zenya that AH was Missing ON 10/9/13 and they informed the public of this fact. We do not know what was said to them regarding the circumstances and I believe they most likely have more information than what has been released. Did Zenya communicate with local police first and no official report was made due to the circumstances?

FBI could have been involved quickly due to the fact that this is a small community and resources are not readily available AND this area is bordered by other States and not far from Canada. A note could have been found as well?

Secret Service-Involvement due to partnership with the Missing Children Org etc..in addition, initial information could have involved info regarding the internet, tracking credit cards/debit cards etc..each region has a SS electronics crime task force.

One of the Missing posters and info released stated she might have changed clothes during the day. (I will look for and post).

Am sort oh in shock here, can not even think of right questions to ask you, rivernh. Do you think she ever ran home FROM Cranmore Mtn area on her own, as practice ?

If this were my child missing I would be asking everyone he ever ran with about what running routes they were familiar with. I would look on those routes for possible places she might have taken a spill.
Its really common for runners to run on trails. Uneven terrain aids conditioning and roads are harder on joints.
The question mark I have in my head about this , is just how dedicated a runner she was? I've been poking around and I have found race results for her from middle school, and yes she did run in middle school, but she was *not* a star, but rather middle of the pack in the results. And now we know she wasn't on the XC team apparently. THey do encourage runners to train year round. If I were LE, I would want to know if it were probable that she had gone on a run.

Would "star" apply to sister ? I am putting life jacket on in case that was not an allowed question . -g

Would "star" apply to sister ? I am putting life jacket on in case that was not an allowed question . -g

Little bit more digging in the results and I would say YES, that's true about the sister, seeing results going back to 2009 btw for this high school, the family's been in area at least since then

oh and Edit, the sister would prob know what running routes Abigail might use, so hopefully LE has investigated this possibility.

You are sooooo right, makes sense to me, when not much else does. Thank you, Rivernh !!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-old-went-missing-walking-home-school.html

Police spokesman Lieutenant Chris Perley told the Conway Daily Sun that detectives have found no evidence that Abigail was abducted, but they also have no idea why she vanished.
Investigators have interviewed her parents and neighbors, as well as teachers and fellows students at the high school.
Her whereabouts remain unknown and police are growing concerned.
'There are no real significant clues leading us one way or another,' Lt Perley said.
Abigail is 5-foot4 and weighs 118 pounds. She is described as Hispanic with a light olive complexion, brown eyes and brown hair.
She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.
Anyone with information about Abigail's whereabouts should call the Conway police at 603-356-5715.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/abigail-hernandez

Remarks: Hernandez was last seen wearing black leggings/yoga pants, a gray striped multi-colored sweater, and black leather boots.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/11/fbi-search-intensifies-for-missing-conway-nh-14-year-old-girl/

Abigail is 5-foot-4-inches tall and weighs 118 pounds with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing black stretch pants, tall brown boots and a grey sweater.

Hernandez was last seen wearing black leggings, black boots, and a dark-colored striped sweater.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...ern-for-missing-nh-teens-safety#ixzz2iJLAeKAK

Also, if anyone does find the facebook link I talked about a few posts back, actually go and look at the profile of the poster! Her fb is open and she's talking about the case...

It's frustrating not being able to talk about it here, maybe one of the newspapers will pick up on it and it will be in MSM and then we can discuss!

Koko, can you tell me around when it was that the comments were posted on the "Missing" FB page? I'm looking, just haven't come across it. Thanks!

...and maybe mom knows her usual routes, because they do them together when possible. So I think it is still a possibility that she was driven to Cranmore Mtn area, maybe from DD or mcD if she met someone there. Moo

Or maybe penny's parking lot, very near school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*