GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an oppppps by me, the Sunday issue/ paper is called the Sunday telegram, did get it thru Ari's post though,

I guess it wouldn't hurt to crosscheck any other missing persons cases against the timing and locations of the other videos...

Thanks for posting.

I noticed the youtuber reuploaded North Conway1 video four days after originally uploading the sequence. I'm very curious as to why and also what 'Here comes another opportunity ' means at the following point in the video....

http://youtu.be/5WynppNGkxg?t=2m19s

If you watch some of the other videos, you can hear them talking about getting a view of the mountains (unobstructed etc..). They recorded their entire route to N Conway and prior to arriving as well and through/past N Conway, then back again. I did see what appeared to be a police officer standing at the entrance of Settlers Green or close to it as they drive by but did not see any other police activity so I am thinking this could be before or the day of 10/9/13.

In one of the videos, there is an SUV on the side of the Rd (not the main rd) and 3 unknown persons are standing to the rear of it in the break down/bike lane. They also pass by the entrance to the "Village Way" address/location. I have not viewed every second of all 11 but I was trying to view and compare to the map of the area-landmarks like the McDonald's where it was reported they were searching near her home recently (There is a school bus viewed in the rear of the lot when they drive by-could be AM/Afternoon). Applebees, Staples, Home Depot, settlers green, and some of the locations before/after her address from the main route. It also appears they drive some of the side roads but cannot tell in comparison to the map-I did see a pond/water that COULD be pudding pond? I also heard them say, how did someone fall from there (they stopped at the water/pond but were looking at/towards the MTNs).

As I originally posted, at a minimum it is a good/what appears to be a recent view of the area. It could also be 10/9 or before and might document some activity/witnesses etc.

One of the radio stations was WHOM (5 ?'s with "Bobby Bones")I believe and the song (michael buble) matched a play list for a recent date-not sure if the same order-it played at 10:47 AM I believe. One of the videos when they are "back in the area" is approx 6:00PM-No date was viewed or mentioned.

Ugh, I'm sicking myself out as I type this...from this article:
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131020/NEWS07/131029978&template=mobileart

"There is no evidence to suggest she was abducted or ran away, Ramsey said."

Are they saying/not saying she might have committed suicide?

I don't think they are suggesting anything. I think the statement stands alone. They have no evidence period. Sad...but true. She disappeared into thin air!

Yes, I agree! Were their practices at 5pm? I was thinking that maybe she was planning to meet another guy after school at one of those apartments or condos around the outlet mall. He didn't pick her up at school because she didn't want anyone to see them together. And then she planned to go back to practice.

WideOpen we are thinking just alike!

If she was seeing somebody else you can believe LE knows all about it by now. Girls talk and beat the drums. Friends tell friends and then of course there are computer and phone records to connect the dots.

I still am thinking this is one of those stranger abductions. Quick, fast and lucky. Nobody saw anything.

Again...ladies...don't put yourself in harms way traveling through woods, jogging trails, bike trails alone. Be smart and be safe!

It's a new world we are living in. Lots of bad people. Stranger danger.

The guy who posted the Conway videos is odd. Very odd.

Has anyone passed these on to LE to see if they can see anything from them? The one driving down the road with camera pointing to the woods the whole time bothered me.

All of the videos and information was forwarded to LE when I located and viewed them. The title of my original post and video was "Passing on to LE" I believe?

Is commenting on the you tube guy against rules?

I do agree with his you tube name seems a bit weird and off. And it's a generally weird thing to do and say. Who will pass this on to LE?

I wonder if Abby was being bullied. To miss track practice. So the question is....I'm thinking less random abduction. It's either a suicide or a meeting gone not as planned. Bullied kids put trust into anyone comforting online who doesn't bully them. Yet I'm guessing from computer and phone records this can't be the case. Or LE would have tracked it.

So I think suicide. As it's def not a stalker. The perp if a random stalker type could not have known she would skip practice and be out of school. So I think everything draws to suicide.

The only thing that holds me off that thought is birthday. Should be a happy time coming up.

Then again maybe the bf wasn't allowed over or maybe she was being bullied or maybe not getting anything in life she wanted and unhappy at home or at school. Maybe all of these things were happening. In that case I think things all point there. And if an unhappy birthday looms then depression intensifies.

If this is referencing the "North Conway" Videos I posted, my original post was Labeled "Passing on to LE". ALL of the information and videos was provided to LE.

Assist, think that "how did he fall from there might be Cathedral Ledge, you can look straight up from echo Lake, but can see this huge rock cliff as far away as route 16, and from deck areas of restaurants over there. From near the base of cathedral ledge the rock climbers look like bugs, you see people looking up with binoculars. From the top of C.Ledge ( there is a road to get up there) you can see beautiful view of the valley.). On aerial view that Hollye did, you can see the dark gray that is C.Ledge, just looks like a big gray splat

If this is referencing the "North Conway" Videos I posted, my original post was Labeled "Passing on to LE". ALL of the information and videos was provided to LE.

Ah sorry I missed that bit. Amazing find. Thank you.

Abby's mums bf has issued a statement, its on the 'Missing Abigail Hernandez' fb page, not sure if it is from MSM or what?

I wonder if they do have something that points to possible suicide. They would still search for her. I remember a girl in New England two or so years back (Sarah) where they drained ponds etc. and later said she had left a note. Or if they really have no clues.

apologize if this has been addressed, but has anything been learned by her computer?

I'm not too sure about this. Good question. I assume nothing solid has been found. Anyone aware if she even had a computer outside of her phone?

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar

Rich Gray, who has been in a relationship with Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, for four years, issued a statement per a reporter's request to express his thanks to the community and law enforcement and to join with others, including James D. Campbell, the father of Abigail's boyfriend, Jimmy, in expressing concern for Abby's safe return.

I am glad to hear from someone.
I will say that makes others not speaking out seem so much stranger.
I will stop before I get a hand smack

Come home Abby...

I wonder if they do have something that points to possible suicide. They would still search for her. I remember a girl in New England two or so years back (Sarah) where they drained ponds etc. and later said she had left a note. Or if they really have no clues.

What makes me think it's not the case with Abigail is the timeframe for the last signal from her cell phone (somewhere west of Cranmore Mountain) wouldn't fit that theory, unless she got a ride north with someone first. I don't think she could have walked that far north from the High School in just the 37 or so minutes between when she left the school and her phone's last signal.

JMO

This is what I have been thinking occurred all along. Abby missing track practice set off a series of calls and alarms for the mother. I think Abby probably even left her bookbag/gymbag at the school intending on returning for a 5 o'clock practice and when she did not show either the coach called the student & or mother to inquire. When mom wasnt able to locate Abby through her friends or other contacts she was most likely very worried by the time she called LE.

I have a 14yo involved with after school practices. The director insisted during the initial parent meeting that absences are not taken lightly and must be verified. They are very strict about this. There must be prior parent contact with the director if your child is not going to make it. IMO, if this was my daughter who missed a practice-I would also be extremely alarmed.

JMO

Hi, I just joined the community, because I've been following this case because I grew up not far from where Abby disappeared, and an old classmate of mine works with her mother. (I haven't talked with her about it, she just posted this fact on her FB).
The reason I am posting is because of the theory of her missing practice. My son is a high school runner and we are in New Hampshire. I managed to find Kennett High School's girl cross country team roster online. It wasn't that easy to do, but I managed to do it in a convoluted way. (It's out there online, but not really searchable) I don't want to post the link, for the privacy of the other girls on the team. Abigail was *not* on the roster. She is listed in the news as a track star, in NH, track is a spring sport. I didn't find any evidence she was on the cross country team this fall.
I hope this is ok to post, still figuring out the rules.
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member