GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennett High School cross country is listed in the fall. Could it be mom found out right away Abby missed cross country practice (which Mom may have known she would never do) and immediately called LE?

I have not watched ALL of this yet but appears to be a home video of travelign through N Conway (To the area as well) It was uploaded on 10/10/13 and MIGHT be video of 10/9 or 10/10/2013.

Video #3 (below) starts at the intersection @ Burger King. Time of day is not known but license plates/vehicles in/out of the area are visible. The person is shooting video along their route/side of the road/landmarks etc..

Once on you tube, there will be 2 other (N Conway #1 and #2, plus additional 11+) which is earlier in their trip on Rt 16 I believe?

**Video 5 is going back in the direction of Settlers Green**

Here is Video #3:

North Conway3 - YouTube
Thanks for posting.

I noticed the youtuber reuploaded North Conway1 video four days after originally uploading the sequence. I'm very curious as to why and also what 'Here comes another opportunity ' means at the following point in the video....

http://youtu.be/5WynppNGkxg?t=2m19s

Ugh, I'm sicking myself out as I type this...from this article:
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131020/NEWS07/131029978&template=mobileart

"There is no evidence to suggest she was abducted or ran away, Ramsey said."

Are they saying/not saying she might have committed suicide?

I don't see it that way, the following line -
"There is no evidence indicating anything about her disappearance, he said, but investigators won't stop looking"

I think it's just that, no evidence of anything :( MOO

Danak has reminded me many times that there are wide bike baths on that part of NS rd, and lg 30 ft clearing. Her route walking up NS rd to where there must be a dirt path up to Village way for sure is most direct route.

Am rethinking today....I have talked incessantly about her using path at back of school. It would go from field track area down hill, CROSS the power line trail and exit on 302/Eastman Rd. Over near Redstone.

iF she was walking on Eagles way...she would have no reason to turn right on that so called power line trail. next exit off that would be down to 302/Eastman.
Why would she do that...it is not the way home.

I know there are bike paths, but they're still less safe for a child who is walking (and perhaps texting at the same time) than a sidewalk. A car pulled off to the side of North-South Road would block the bike path, making it that much easier to grab someone. Bike paths are good, just not the best choice for a child to walk on when there is a safer option.

I've been thinking along the same lines as you about Redstone. If the unconfirmed sightings of her on North-South Road were NOT her (even though she'd used that route previously), then perhaps she did continue through the woods to Eastman Road and the Redstone area, and something happened to her in that area. Searches were done around the quarry and in the woods in that part of town, so it seems LE probably has thought the same thing we have.

Thanks for posting.

I noticed the youtuber reuploaded North Conway1 video four days after originally uploading the sequence. I'm very curious as to why and also what 'Here comes another opportunity ' means at the following point in the video....

The uploaders name, other videos and discussion.. where is that *raises eyebrow* emoticon

I do not think she walked over to 16 at all...in my mind that is not on her way home , think she would have steered totally clear of 16.

I don't think she walked to rte 16 either. That's just the most direct way for her to walk home along main roads, according to Google maps. I mentioned that way only for determining the distance between the two points. She may have usually walked home along paths through the woods and between shopping center parking lots, but I don't know how long that more direct route would be, so let's just say it's less than 1.9 miles as the crow flies. (1.9 miles is from Eagle's Way with no address specified in Google maps; it's actually about 2.2 miles driving from the High School itself).

Well, can not get that number 2 utube thing to play, but what the heck is that red and white label in the middle of the dashboard-windshield ?

Thanks for posting.

I think just another opportunity to see that pretty mountain in the background. He says it just when the mountain comes into view. And then he says "There it is" when the mountain is in full view.

I think just another opportunity to see that pretty mountain in the background. He says it just when the mountain comes into clear view.

Yip, I get that thanks.

At the end of video 5, they drive past a place called 'Christmas Tree Shops' where the building has a clock showing 4.55pm. They are in the woods near a train track in video 4, which is probably the reason for their day out that day. I'd imagine they uploaded the pics in the order they were filmed.

I'm just trying to get a timeline from their videos if they did in fact upload the vids on the same day they were filming. That way, it may be beneficial to then home in on one of the videos if we can ascertain its the time Abby went missing - look for speeding cats etc etc.

I love seeing the videos! I'll probably never get to visit NH, so that's the closest thing to me being there. Beautiful country!!!

Yip, I get that thanks.

At the end of video 5, they drive past a place called 'Christmas Tree Shops' where the building has a clock showing 4.55pm. They are in the woods near a train track in video 4, which is probably the reason for their day out that day. I'd imagine they uploaded the pics in the order they were filmed.

I'm just trying to get a timeline from their videos if they did in fact upload the vids on the same day they were filming. That way, it may be beneficial to then home in on one of the videos if we can ascertain its the time Abby went missing - look for speeding cats etc etc.
Ooh, good point.

Why does his username raise an eyebrow?

Just the theme throughout the account, nothing related to Abby.

ETA. I mean the theme besides the conway videos, all the other vidoes and comments, for me raises an eyebrow, nothing more.

The guy who posted the Conway videos is odd. Very odd.

Has anyone passed these on to LE to see if they can see anything from them? The one driving down the road with camera pointing to the woods the whole time bothered me.

Well, can not get that number 2 utube thing to play, but what the heck is that red and white label in the middle of the dashboard-windshield ?

Massachusetts vehicle inspection sticker.

I don't see it that way, the following line -
"There is no evidence indicating anything about her disappearance, he said, but investigators won't stop looking"

I think it's just that, no evidence of anything :( MOO

No evidence indicating foul play/suspicious about her disappearance?
I do not see an email for the writer of that article...he is on twitter but I am at a loss with that, as far as contacting for clarification.

Still have only seen video 1, train tracks you speak of would be the same ones that the Railway uses for tourist train, same tracks behind McD and DD. They might be talking of their very first view of Mt.washington,....when they say opportunity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether