GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crickets or Hollye or our map plotter Plumeria , if she took the path directly across from power line on Eagles way, down behind the ciggie- beer place ( it has discount in the name) crossed the street near power station and cut thru there , on into settlers green and then headed towards Village Way......how far is that.

Sorry, I don't really know how to calculate the distance off the beaten path of Google maps. I thought it was 2.2 miles to her home on the streets. Not sure it would be any shorter using the path she was said to take.

Well, can not get that number 2 utube thing to play, but what the heck is that red and white label in the middle of the dashboard-windshield ?

The one with the 4? It's the Massachusetts inspection sticker, abnd it's on the far right, not the middle. The person filming was riding shotgun.

Sorry, I don't really know how to calculate the distance off the beaten path of Google maps. I thought it was 2.2 miles to her home on the streets. Not sure it would be any shorter using the path she was said to take.

Yes, you are correct that it's 2.2 miles from the high school to her house via roads. When I posted earlier that it was 1.9 miles, that's because when I typed in the address of the high school, for some reason Google maps started part-way down Eagle's Way, so it gave me a shorter distance than it should have.

Sorry for any confusion :)

Kennett High School cross country is listed in the fall. Could it be mom found out right away Abby missed cross country practice (which Mom may have known she would never do) and immediately called LE?

JMO

This is what I have been thinking occurred all along. Abby missing track practice set off a series of calls and alarms for the mother. I think Abby probably even left her bookbag/gymbag at the school intending on returning for a 5 o'clock practice and when she did not show either the coach called the student & or mother to inquire. When mom wasnt able to locate Abby through her friends or other contacts she was most likely very worried by the time she called LE.

I have a 14yo involved with after school practices. The director insisted during the initial parent meeting that absences are not taken lightly and must be verified. They are very strict about this. There must be prior parent contact with the director if your child is not going to make it. IMO, if this was my daughter who missed a practice-I would also be extremely alarmed.

JMO

JMO

This is what I have been thinking occurred all along. Abby missing track practice set off a series of calls and alarms for the mother. I think Abby probably even left her bookbag/gymbag at the school intending on returning for a 5 o'clock practice and when she did not show either the coach called the student & or mother to inquire. When mom wasnt able to locate Abby through her friends or other contacts she was most likely very worried by the time she called LE.

I have a 14yo involved with after school practices. The director insisted during the initial parent meeting that absences are not taken lightly and must be verified. They are very strict about this. There must be prior parent contact with the director if your child is not going to make it. IMO, if this was my daughter who missed a practice-I would also be extremely alarmed.

JMO

Yes, I agree! Were their practices at 5pm? I was thinking that maybe she was planning to meet another guy after school at one of those apartments or condos around the outlet mall. He didn't pick her up at school because she didn't want anyone to see them together. And then she planned to go back to practice.

WideOpen we are thinking just alike!

Yikes, I remember when ARS posted on a video on youtube of "out driving" right after Jessica disappeared. Filmed the cops and all.

Re: the comment "...opportunity", is he talking about the game on the radio?

I'm new to posting here. I've been trying to follow the threads. I'm still trying to figure out all the rules and how to navigate around this place lol.

I know no sleuthing on minors, so that's not my intention at all, I'm just wondering in my own mind, what Abigails sister after school routine was. I wonder if she normally went home too, or somewhere else, I don't remember how old she is. Maybe she either noticed something wrong, or noticed that Abigail didn't come home (although that doesn't go along with LE originally stating she made it home).

I don't understand why the family isn't being allowed to speak out for Abigail. That is the impression we are getting, right? That LE doesn't want mom to speak to media? Why? I can't understand that! I imagine she wants to speak out to and for her daughter.

I thought LE had I good idea as to what might have happened, but I'm losing hope as more time passes by. :tears:

Yes, I agree! Were their practices at 5pm? I was thinking that maybe she was planning to meet another guy after school at one of those apartments or condos around the outlet mall. He didn't pick her up at school because she didn't want anyone to see them together. And then she planned to go back to practice.

JMO

I went through all the school sports calenders and pages I could locate trying to find their practice schedule and it doesnt surprise me that it isnt posted online for the world to see. I did find a summer schedule and at that time they were practicing 2 hours a day. I can go back and try to dig up a link if that would help you.

It is only my own experience that practice started at 5. Plus it fits my timeline.

I am more of the opinion at this point that it was someone who had been watching her, maybe they live in those condo's but I don't think she was purposefully going to meet someone. It is a terrifying mystery how she seems to have just vanished with no clues. I think it is a random person at this time although that may change with new info, of course. :blushing:

JMO

JMO

I went through all the school sports calenders and pages I could locate trying to find their practice schedule and it doesnt surprise me that it isnt posted online for the world to see. I did find a summer schedule and at that time they were practicing 2 hours a day. I can go back and try to dig up a link if that would help you.

It is only my own experience that practice started at 5. Plus it fits my timeline.

I am more of the opinion at this point that it was someone who had been watching her, maybe they live in those condo's but I don't think she was purposefully going to meet someone. It is a terrifying mystery how she seems to have just vanished with no clues. I think it is a random person at this time although that may change with new info, of course. :blushing:

JMO

If their practice path did encompass Settlers Green and this person lived in one of those apartments or condos, he would have a good view of them running by if he lived on an upper floor.

Yikes, I remember when ARS posted on a video on youtube of "out driving" right after Jessica disappeared. Filmed the cops and all.

Re: the comment "...opportunity", is he talking about the game on the radio?

Thank you margarita, I had the exact same thought watching that video of the woods. My second thought was no the perp wouldn't be that stupid would he, then my third and last thought was yes perp's are that stupid and prove it everyday. Also, I have to constantly remind myself a narcissist cannot help himself. Given the date and locations filmed, LE needs to investigate this lead.

Your mentioning ARS brings back my memory of how he taunted LE with the placement of clues, remember the bookbag on the corner sidewalk. I keep coming back to a nagging question: where is Abby's bookbag ?

Is commenting on the you tube guy against rules?

I do agree with his you tube name seems a bit weird and off. And it's a generally weird thing to do and say. Who will pass this on to LE?

I wonder if Abby was being bullied. To miss track practice. So the question is....I'm thinking less random abduction. It's either a suicide or a meeting gone not as planned. Bullied kids put trust into anyone comforting online who doesn't bully them. Yet I'm guessing from computer and phone records this can't be the case. Or LE would have tracked it.

So I think suicide. As it's def not a stalker. The perp if a random stalker type could not have known she would skip practice and be out of school. So I think everything draws to suicide.

The only thing that holds me off that thought is birthday. Should be a happy time coming up.

Then again maybe the bf wasn't allowed over or maybe she was being bullied or maybe not getting anything in life she wanted and unhappy at home or at school. Maybe all of these things were happening. In that case I think things all point there. And if an unhappy birthday looms then depression intensifies.

This makes the most sense to me. Why would she walk 2.2 miles home, just to turn around and come back for practice? Seems like she would just stay at school and do homework or, possibly, go grab a snack someplace close....or meet someone close by.

Yes, commenting on the youtube guy isn't allowed. If you think it's a valid tip, call it in. Since he hasn 't been connected to Abby via LE or MSM, he's off-limits.

apologize if this has been addressed, but has anything been learned by her computer?

Did anyone see the comment on the community abigail Facebook page under Resent comments?? I found it strange just can't figure out the connection

Don't know if this will work, but go to the Portland Maine newspaper, FINALLY, the Conway Police Chief talks. Was happy to hear from him. Newspaper is called Press Herald.

pressherald.com

Snipped by me. You're welcome. Maybe I misread that, I thought you were looking for opinions on what he meant when he said the above.

If you listen on video 2 the guy who is filming says "today, October 5th" and I can hear WBLM and at one point they say 4:13. So that would mean Video 1 is around 3:45 (counting the length of video 1 and the time until I hear the 4:13 from WBLM). He's got a dog that's he talking to, apparently they have the window open which is why there is that horrid loud buzzing sound and the dog tries to jump out at one point and he says something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE