GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wondered if she may have previously suspected danger in her life but I soon doubted that theory as one would think to take extra precaution in that situation.

I'm not sure she would have taken extra precaution. She's a teenager, and likely feels (like a million other teens- my own daughter included) that she's invincible. She may be aware of all the dangers out there- might have had a close call or two of her own in the past- but she also would likely think she's the exception to the rule- the one it will never happen to, the one who will get away.

I scream from the rooftops- to the point my daughters roll their eyes every time they hear it- that yes, they're exceptional young women but no, they are NOT the exception. Maybe they get it, maybe they don't- but I know I was convinced of my invincibility at Abby's age, despite scary things happening all around me, every day.

It would be easy to get lost in a cell phone, texting away while walking home on a familiar path, on a beautiful day. JMO.

Have there been any attacks reported by joggers or any other children/teenagers walking to/from school in this area? Just wondering because this might be someone lurking around the neighborhood/around schools who is looking for easy victims.

IMO LE was involved so quickly because she has a regular routine and it clearly was not followed. Could Any evidence of a struggle or something else (forced entry) be present near or at home that LE would not share to protect the case? I feel like she was targeted, watched.

I also wondered if she may have previously suspected danger in her life but I soon doubted that theory as one would think to take extra precaution in that situation.

Kids are nieve.... they're youngins and they should get to enjoy it but.... there is evil in this world unfortunately.
With that said, even if subtle threats or social media comments were harassing or disturbing to her she is a kid and may not have perceived it as an implicit threat because up until that day that she disappeared no one had physically harmed her or force her to stay with them

Have there been any attacks reported by joggers or any other children/teenagers walking to/from school in this area? Just wondering because this might be someone lurking around the neighborhood/around schools who is looking for easy victims.

Nothing. We had a suspicious car around a school bus last year, mid-winter. Nothing else that I know of in the SAU 9 district.

Kids are nieve.... they're youngins and they should get to enjoy it but.... there is evil in this world unfortunately.
With that said, even if subtle threats or social media comments were harassing or disturbing to her she is a kid and may not have perceived it as an implicit threat because up until that day that she disappeared no one had physically harmed her or force her to stay with them

i don't disagree but we don't know that.

her mother worked at a nursing home and for four hours no one was alarmed (of which we were aware) that she walked home from school and was unaccounted for.

again, i ask, where was her sister...friends...boyfriend...adult caregivers/neighbors...understood that her mother was at work but how can it be, amidst social media, that a young girl goes that long nary a text/post/tweet/call?

and no one's discussing it? online, on media, in MSM, or otherwise?

i'll leave it at that. IMO someone knows something and it's not outside the FBI's mapped search area...who that someone is, phew. heck if i know.

That article gave me the chills. You wonder what the follow up was by LE post incident and if there is any relation.

So the man who attempted the abduction was NOT apprehended correct?

A local said, no. And, did you notice the address of this attempt was just straight west (as the crow flies) and very close to Abby's home?

thank you, i appreciate your kind words..... i have not asked and was not aware of that.... i just signed up yesterday but have peeked in on websleuths for years.... i will look in a few for a link for that from a msm provider....

Good! I believe there are instructions in the FAQ section (tool bar above) or you can just contact a moderator/admin on WebSleuths. I look forward to more of your posts :)

ETA: Becoming a Verified Insider is for WebSleuths not through MSM (in case I was unclear in my previous post).

Stranger abduction warnings, trafficking/prostitution warnings...and now a 15-year-old girl is missing.

Just found this: "According to CBS Boston, the FBI tracked Abigail's cell phone activity around the time she went missing. The Union Leader reports the final call on the teen's phone was made near Cranmore Mountain Resort, about two miles from her home.

Officials reportedly said the call was made four hours after the last sighting."

Just found this: "According to CBS Boston, the FBI tracked Abigail's cell phone activity around the time she went missing. The Union Leader reports the final call on the teen's phone was made near Cranmore Mountain Resort, about two miles from her home.

Officials reportedly said the call was made four hours after the last sighting."

Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

How recent is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member