GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think it preferable, in a way, to believe maybe she had run off before, as that could mean she ran off this time, and is, at least, alive someplace

now I am wondering about this text thing. I am really curious as to the conversation she and BF were having. ( was it ever said if he was the only one she was texting while walking from the school??)
Just wondering how the 'heart' text played into the conversation they were having. If they were. Or was it just a random text to him at that time.
Was it ever said if his bus was the bus she would normally take also?
Something else I wonder, is if their relationship had been experiencing any sort of distancing on her behalf....

Looks like the <modsnip> comment and questions was deleted from the AH Missing page.

now I am wondering about this text thing. I am really curious as to the conversation she and BF were having. ( was it ever said if he was the only she was texting while walking from the school??)
Just wondering how the 'heart' text played into the conversation they were having. If they were. Or was it just a random text to him at that time.
Was it ever said if his bus was the bus she would normally take also?
Something else I wonder, is if their relationship had been experiencing any sort of distancing on her behalf....

they are very young, but who knows.... but the way the investigation is being handled it really does not seem like a runaway girl

FWIW, below is a list of links to Federal Agencies and the "support" they can offer local LE in missing child cases. Some LE take advantage of the extra help, some don't. It is quite common for Federal Agencies to become involved. AFAIK, involving a Federal Agency is not mandatory. At the same time, if a Federal Agency gets involved, it does not automatically mean there is anything extra disturbing about the case. HTH.

http://mecptraining.org/taskforce/

This is the search group announced coming to N Conway:
https://www.facebook.com/MissionForTheMissing

According to the AH Missing page Admin Post:

"I see that alot of you are aware that the group Mission for the Missing is coming here (North Conway, NH) tomorrow. This is true. I have spoken with the investigaters on Abby's case and under NO circumstances are they encouraging this. I have done alot of research today, on this group, spoken w reporters from CNN and other networks, investigaters and families that have worked w this group in the past, and unfortunately, there was not alot of positive feedback. We all are open to all avenues to finding Abby, I just urge you to not read to much into this. The members consist of a medium (ghost whisperer as she refers to herself), an ex private detective and searchers w dogs. Please, if you encounter this group, be mindful of what you say. If it will help find Abby, say it. If its personal information to her or her family, DO NOT SAY IT. Authorities will be present to ensure that this group doesnt not interfere or do anything to hurt their investigation, as well as watch over Abby's family. As the investigater said today "I doubt they will find anything but best of luck to them". If by chance they find Abby or can lead investigaters to her or to anything that can help us find her, wonderful. We all want the same outcome here. Abby, found, safe and sound. However we get there. Thank you."

I really think the heart could go either way....an in the moment heart of a smitten teenager who can't wait to see her bf and let him know she is thinking of him OR a girl about to leave and feeling a little guilty about it, leaving him a little something.

I am not saying she was kidnapped or ran away, I am really stumped by this whole thing but I just don't think the heart can give us a good clue of which way her thoughts were going. I just REALLY hope they find her soon!

This is the search group announced coming to N Conway:
https://www.facebook.com/MissionForTheMissing

According to the AH Missing page Admin Post:

"I see that alot of you are aware that the group Mission for the Missing is coming here (North Conway, NH) tomorrow. This is true. I have spoken with the investigaters on Abby's case and under NO circumstances are they encouraging this. I have done alot of research today, on this group, spoken w reporters from CNN and other networks, investigaters and families that have worked w this group in the past, and unfortunately, there was not alot of positive feedback. We all are open to all avenues to finding Abby, I just urge you to not read to much into this. The members consist of a medium (ghost whisperer as she refers to herself), an ex private detective and searchers w dogs. Please, if you encounter this group, be mindful of what you say. If it will help find Abby, say it. If its personal information to her or her family, DO NOT SAY IT. Authorities will be present to ensure that this group doesnt not interfere or do anything to hurt their investigation, as well as watch over Abby's family. As the investigater said today "I doubt they will find anything but best of luck to them". If by chance they find Abby or can lead investigaters to her or to anything that can help us find her, wonderful. We all want the same outcome here. Abby, found, safe and sound. However we get there. Thank you."

I feel bad that LE will have to deal with this circus coming to town. Ghost whisperer? Seriously?

I feel bad that LE will have to deal with this circus coming to town. Ghost whisperer? Seriously?

Yes, but I think this leans towards LE believes she left the area. This "group" states they are bringing 12-15 K9 Teams I believe to search large areas. This could only help if it was believed something was to be found. Also points to controlled searches by LE which could indicate different things as well.

Yes, that's true.

FWIW, I would imagine that one of the first questions LE asked Abby's mom was along the lines of, "Has your daughter ever run away or talked about running away?" If there's anything to that, LE has got it covered. However, as it's been pointed out, LE has said that there's no indication that she ran away on Oct. 9.

If Abby did run away she would have taken some of her stuff. Girls do that. LE would be aware of what is missing.

So if she did in fact take things that could be a possibility and that is why they are not speaking of it at this time.

However with that said they have spent a whole lot of time and money looking for Abby so I don't think we are leaning the runaway route. MOO

If Abby did run away she would have taken some of her stuff. Girls do that. LE would be aware of what is missing.

So if she did in fact take things that could be a possibility and that is why they are not speaking of it at this time.

However with that said they have spent a whole lot of time and money looking for Abby so I don't think we are leaning the runaway route. MOO

They have an obligation to search as no evidence confirms any of the theories, that why they keep announcing the "no evidence to believe" etc.

If AH was injured somewhere where it was probable she could be and they didnt look because they "believed" she ran away but had no evidence, they would have allot to answer for. Same on the flip side.

O/T but looking back over my Facebook/Twitter posts, if I ever went missing I'd have people on all sorts of random wild goose chases. :floorlaugh:

Hoping for some PROGRESS today.

Me too! Additionally, I'd love to see the look on LE faces when they look at my recent browser history. It has taken a strange twist and turn since I have joined WS :floorlaugh:

Hi guys still following just not posting as much. Anyway, This rumor from FB is most likely just a rumor. However, it answers a lot of our questions. Why did mom call so soon after arriving home? Why in the press conferences were they addressing Abby directly? What does mom's boyfriends comment of we didn't see this coming really mean?

Of course it still leaves a lot of questions unanswered like why so much LE involvement so quickly, why are the searches staying so close to home, and with no license how did she get the heck out of dodge?

I don't know what to think but when I saw that comment I could definitely see some of the puzzle pieces coming together but they're not all fitting quite yet.

We have no idea when mom got home. We only know when mom called in that Abby was missing. Mom could have been home for quite a while calling friends and relatives or perhaps searching herself.

this looks like a good place to stick this
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...roup_that_helps_locate_missing_people/?page=1

snipped
"The volunteers don&#8217;t come in unless they are called upon. &#8220;We don&#8217;t self-*deploy,&#8221; Tate says.

Sometimes, they are welcomed by law enforcement, sometimes resented."

take that how you want
cough cough

Does anyone know if these people are associated by chance with CFSI/ Chuck Foreman??
I haven't had time to dig...

Ok, back to the texted heart, I am thinking it is ok to post this if I word it right. Amandareckonwith posted this in her AH file, today I think. And last night honeybun, on page 6 of this thread, post #134 posted the same statement. It is about the heart, I think I did read something much earlier about the heart, but of course can not find it elsewhere in MSM. I also do not think it has come thru LE, or ever been mentioned by LE as a heart.
Can anyone help me find when it was first in MSM?

I am not sure just what you are asking. The article I posted says;

James D. Campbell, father of Abigail's boyfriend, JC, spoke highly of both JC and Abigail. He said JC loves Abigail deeply and insisted on earning the money to take her on dates.

"The last text JC got was a heart," said James D. Campbell who confirmed the text was sent on Oct. 9 around 2:52 p.m

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave