GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes Maura's case so confounding is that there are a number of things which at least in theory could have happened to her.
I believe that Maura was struggling with a lot of difficult issues at the time of her vanishing. No theories can IMHO be dismissed as impossible without further evidence at hand.

Even so I personally believe that Maura most likely became a victim of foul play in NH.
I just got a private message asking me to clarify the timeline of events on that fateful February 9th 2004.
It is to be found on Maura Murray's Wikipedia page with the relevant timeline for the hours immediately after her disappearance to be located under the heading 'Disappearance".
Does anything strike you as at least somewhat strange when reading through the rather charitably bland but factually correct Wikipedia text?

Ummm the Statie ?

FYI-the question about/point raised about previous run away incident was replied to.

Yes, I saw that. It sounds like a giant game of telephone to me. Being from a small town, I understand how quickly rumors grow legs. A similar thing happened in Chyenne Kircher's case. As time went on, the local rumors abounded about Chyenne being a run away. But Chyenne had been raped, murdered, and buried in her own back yard, all at the hands of her stepfather.

I take these rumors with a whole box of salt.

:welcome: , Rizzo! Seems like you fit in just fine!

what I keep thinking, is someone riding down the road near her, or parked very close by, called to her, that she knew casually some how, from some where, and she wasn't immediately worried. Then she went over to talk, and possibly got in a vehicle...and the situation quickly went south.

just watched wmur news 9... their link is not up yet for this but they reported that mission for the missing has coordinated with NH fish and game for tomorrows search..... over 60 people and a dozen k9's to focus on the pudding pond area

That takes the wind out of my sails :(

Unless I missed something, we're still not sleuthing JC and we're still not discussing FB comments.

Ummm the Statie ?

You nailed it IMHO, DanaK!

This particular NH state trooper was apparently "off the grid" for some two hours after Maura's car crash and subsequent vanishing and by all accounts never submitted a written report afterwards.
He may or not have been on duty at the time and may or may not have been driving his cruiser or his private vehicle.
He also at the time lived in the general area of Haverhill,NH.

i have been following all the various MM web forums since 2009 and these questions have never been satisfactorily answered IMHO.
There may well be a perfectly innocent explanation for all this, but the matter has been bugging me ever since I first learnt about it.
That's all.

I'm glad that le is being open minded about this group cuz..... well ya never know, maybe they will find something.... might as well do it now... it's been almost 3 weeks..... but it has NOT been months or years.... hopefully more searching will prevent this from being a mystery that remains unsolved

Am I here? What happened?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Am I here? What happened?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Website crashed, and got it back up and running. When you find you can't get on WS, I always check Twitter (search the term Websleuths). Usually one of the Mods will post updates about the outage.

OH OH OH!!! I am in withdrawls!!!! Any news on Abigail? Looked earlier online, couldn't find anything but the candlelight stuff. THANK YOU WEBSLEUTH TECH PEEPS!!!

Whew. Glad we're back in business. I will never admit out loud just how antsy I've been today! #TheresTherapyForThat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD1908