GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-LE K9 search group around First Bridge, near west side rd. Took a short video will post later.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

DanaK, Is that a bridge on River Road, near the swimming area, with lots of places to cars to pull off on the side of the road?

Thanks for your sleuthing, and I can't wait for the video!

Video of Abby's mom and sister speaking at the vigil is up on the Help Find Abby facebook page https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=530375183722012&set=vb.100002486061095&type=2&theater

Mom say's Abby went missing between 3pm and 4pm, she's right someone must have seen something!! Why didn't LE ask this of the public sooner, saying between 3 and 4 gives you a better idea of where you may have been, if you saw something.

Video:
Zenya-Abby disappeared from a BUSY LOCATION on Weds 10/9/13 Between 3 and 4 PM in NC NH. Then goes on to say someone knows something/look for changes in behavior etc.
There are PEOPLE you interact with on a daily basis who may have changed their behavior from that day forward.

Video:
Zenya-Abby disappeared from a BUSY LOCATION on Weds 10/9/13 Between 3 and 4 PM in NC NH. Then goes on to say someone knows something/look for changes in behavior etc.

So.... She didn't disappear from the wooded area?

:dunno:

DanaK, Is that a bridge on River Road, near the swimming area, with lots of places to cars to pull off on the side of the road?

Thanks for your sleuthing, and I can't wait for the video!

Yes it is River Rd.

Here is the very short video. I just wanted to show that they looked very professional ( not some girl whispering carnival freaks ) , and the Van was from CT .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIm_I6wkU2A&feature=youtu.be

Video:
There are PEOPLE you interact with on a daily basis who may have changed their behavior from that day forward.

Thanks for clarifying what she said, my speakers are rubbish!

Here is another look from the Vigil .

Hope I'm not double posting it .

[video=vimeo;77903825]http://vimeo.com/77903825[/video]

Anyone know the specific name/place/location of this vigil? Could be "shining the light" here specifically for some reason and/or sending a pointed message?

Schouler Park. Right in N. Conway Village. Pretty much all public events happen here. 4th of July , concerts , etc. EDIT: Probably not location specific. Only spot in town that can hold large groups, and media. ( which we like ) Any sign of the BF or his family ?

BTW the half-marathon went by sidecar rd.

Anyone know the specific name/place/location of this vigil? Could be "shining the light" here specifically for some reason and/or sending a pointed message?

At the beginning of the video it says 'Schouler Park, North Conway'

Goes to look at hollye's map...

Schouler Park. Right in N. Conway Village. Pretty much all public events happen here. 4th of July , concerts , etc. EDIT: Probably not location specific. Only spot in town that can hold large groups, and media. ( which we like ) Any sign of the BF or his family ?

BTW the half-marathon went by sidecar rd.

BBM I was wanting to ask the same thing but didn't want to be sent to the naughty step. I have seen pictures on FB I believe they were there but was curious whether he spoke, I saw some of Abby's friends did.

BBM I was wanting to ask the same thing but didn't want to be sent to the naughty step. I have seen pictures on FB I believe they were there but was curious whether he spoke, I saw some of Abby's friends did.

In reading that site, I believe they or someone at the towing company is the owner of that FB page.

Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez

Post/Story:The flashlight walk was amazing. HUNDREDS of people showed up to Light the way home for Abby!! Will post pics and video of Zenya speaking shortly. Thank you everyone!

Dana is right I think, just a common area for gatherings and the like.

It's location from google maps - http://goo.gl/maps/r6ey8

Yes, and Schouler Park is also where the annual half marathon begins/ends today. The organizers of that also organized the vigil, so that's probably also another reason why the vigil was held there. It's a large park in the middle of town, with lots of parking and easy for townspeople to walk to, where lots of local public events are held. It probably doesn't have any more significance than that as far as the location of the vigil goes.

Trying to catch up here. Are they now saying she left school at 3pm or are they simply referring to the last time she was heard from (the 2:53pm text to bf)? I just can't stop feeling that there was some kind of tension between Mom and the authorities early on, and I at first assumed it was because they thought Mom might be involved or that perhaps they had questioned her in a manner that had made her feel uncomfortable. Now I'm wondering if it was because the authorities at first were leaning more on the side of runaway rather than abduction. That would explain why you would play it close to the vest, the last thing you'd want out there is that a 14 year old is on the run and alone. Now they might be leaning more on the side of this being an abduction. The tone has changed from "abby come home we miss you" to "be on the lookout for changes in the people around you".
I'm also not convinced that this was a stranger abduction. It would be too sloppy and too much up to chance. This had to be someone who knew when she left school, the route she took, how long it took to walk it, where she'd be along the route, the best spot to pick her up and not be observed, and be able to get her in a car with little reaction from her. She's not 5, she's 14 and if someone tried to grab her from the side of the road you just know there'd be screaming and kicking. It had to be someone she knew, just had to be. Had to be someone she trusted enough to get into a vehicle with and it had to happen fast. Someone she wouldn't turn down for a ride. Given that nothing has been found, she disappeared into thin air, I think this is someone that's done this before. Nothing was left behind, that we know of. Not a thing, no backpack, no shoe, no earring, nothing. Means she had to place herself into whatever vehicle she went off in, otherwise something would have been left behind.

LE should at least clarify what they know for sure, i.e. where she was last known to be, etc. if they really want help from the public. Nothing against Mom, but I want to hear from LE.

Mmmm. If she was picked up in a busy area, as stated by her mother, then I would guess the person who did pick her up had maybe picked her up before.

Busy location is new clue we have not heard before ever. Might that be the Walmart parking lot? That would be lclosest to the school too. Check out Hollye map too again, could also be near lowes, Hannaford market...and on into settlers green.

Totally new info to me is that the timeline goes to 4 now, and the part about daily basis too.

I agree. The map/search area(shaded) starts from just beyond Home Depot and AH home. If cameras show her on her "normal route" as posted previously by LE, that could mean up to the beginning of the search area. Maybe she did "make it home" but not inside, just to the area. OR maybe the front/back of walmart was the last observation by cameras and something happened between Walmart and home. Could N/S road be eliminated as a "busy area"? What other locations could be eliminated by this description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop