GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out that the guy I linked to here http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/07/news/mid-maine/new-hampshire-man-charged-with-sexual-assault-in-fryeburg-appears-in-court/ is not on fb as far as I can tell. I just searched for info on the other Maine SRO, and this is what I found which was very eye opening.
It's worth pointing out, this is an arrest, not a conviction (yet), so *this* guy may not yet be a RSO. This is part of why I was questioning whether I should have even linked this MSM article as the guy is not a RSO as far as I can tell. (yet)

Good point, River. And, I agree, I haven't been able to find a FB for this alleged SO.

Im reallllly slow. Please help me out here. THAT guy you posted lives in Stow Me and works in Brownfields ME.

There is a connection of somebody who moved to Tamworth to this case . But that somebody is NOT living with the above person. It is somebody with the same name ?

Please help, I'm going around the bend.

Im reallllly slow. Please help me out here. THAT guy you posted lives in Stow Me and works in Brownfields ME.

There is a connection of somebody who moved to Tamworth to this case . But that somebody is NOT living with the above person. It is somebody with the same name ?

Same person, dear! Guy likes moving around it seems.

And as you pursue RSO's, we're not delving into their FB's either. You can use public records, MSM and not much else.

No problem-
He had an address in Maine and NH(might be past/old). He allegedly recently moved to Tamworth. RSO have to self report to the local police departments once they move-they have a certain amount of time to do so. Same name but you can assume it is a coincidence or not.

well I'm not convinced he ever really was. That was what someone else said. (on FB)

He ALLEGEDLY moved on 10/1/13 FROM MAINE to NH. If he did not register/self report yet, he will not be listed. Mnay commit crimes during this window of opportunity when they are in flux and no one knows his whereabouts until he self reports-unless he was on court ordered GPS monitoring etc.

Well if he is in Tamworth then why isnt he here ?

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/nsor/Search.aspx

Ill drop the dime. I'm not shy .

He ALLEGEDLY moved on 10/1/13 FROM MAINE to NH. If he did not register/self report yet, he will not be listed. Mnay commit crimes during this window of opportunity when they are in flux and no one knows his whereabouts until he self reports-unless he was on court ordered GPS monitoring etc.

Did you see the Maine link? http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/step3.pl?id=6543&search=2&city=%&limiter=
Same photo and info as the former NH address...

I found the older of the two yesterday and was just waiting to get an account!

The older one owns a business in Conway and has family in Fryeburg. He is out on bail for a sexual assault this summer. I really have a bad feeling about him.

Also, a lot of you have been mentioning Maura...isn't she believed to be alive and well in the Quebec area?

Is there ANY kind of connection between the Hernandez family and the RSO/assault suspect's family? And I don't mean via facebook, I mean in real life. Did anyone work together?

Is there ANY kind of connection between the Hernandez family and the RSO/assault suspect's family? And I don't mean via facebook, I mean in real life. Did anyone work together?

IMHO, there doesn't have to be a direct contact between the RSO and the family. The connection could come from friends and their families.

wow i went away for 5 hours and come back to all this excellent info about the RSO's, thank you everyone! i am admittedly not a very good sleuther, i more or less tend to ramble on about my theories so thank you everyone who has been posting all of this info, its important and im very confident LE will look into it appropriately, they prob already have or continue to.

the scary part, is when RSO's move but don't register right away. this happened a few miles from me and there was an uproar from the community once the news got ahold of the info. This was before I had kids, but now that I have a 2 year old and 10 month old I swear my neurosis has kicked in and i'm checking megan's law every other week

Surely with all of the LE on the case, RSO's would be among the first on the agenda.

I just wish I felt like LE knew, one way or the other, what they have here with Abigail. They sound uncertain to me, at this late date. JMO

Surely with all of the LE on the case, RSO's would be among the first on the agenda.

I just wish I felt like LE knew, one way or the other, what they have here with Abigail. They sound uncertain to me, at this late date. JMO

they usually are... and in NH and ME they register at least every 6 months and if they don't LE goes looking for them and issues a warrant immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx