GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you should call this in..... 1800 call fbi they will have you press 1 to report tips for abby!!! make the call, it is worth it....

This was previously provided to LE/FBI when located a few days or so back. Posted today only due to the article/FB information LE/MSM spoke about today.

If the same person, might have moved to Tamworth on 10/1.

The more people searching the better. Ghost whisperer? That's a new one to me but if it draws more attention to Abby being missing it's a good thing.

Dog whisperer, horse whisperer, ghost whisperer... where's the men whisperer?

ugh!!!! gross!!!!! they shouldn't be put back into society

Agreed! And it seems that in most cases these RSOs have Facebook pages too, which I would think would not be allowed for RSOs. But in nearly every case, we find FB pages for various RSOs.

I'm glad they are looking at her FB page. I think it is interesting to see how many people start following someone's page when they go missing. In this case, I was even more interested to see who stopped following her page.

I am assuming that LE have gone over her facebook with a fine tooth comb.

I agree that it is probably not likely that Abigail ran way...but LE saying that it is "less likely" tells me they really have no evidence of an abduction or enough to confirm any one scenario. Scary after two-plus weeks.

This was previously provided to LE/FBI when located a few days or so back. Posted today only due to the article/FB information LE/MSM spoke about today.

If the same person, might have moved to Tamworth on 10/1.

Good catch, the relative is a follower of Abigails, not friend... Which article did MSM/Facebook speak about today? I think I missed that. Thanks.

Agreed! And it seems that in most cases these RSOs have Facebook pages too, which I would think would not be allowed for RSOs. But in nearly every case, we find FB pages for various RSOs.

Actually, Facebook has a policy against RSO's having a Facebook page (at least I know they did a year ago). Unfortunately, this is not really proactively enforced by them.

What you can do, is find a link to the individual's RSO registry page with their picture, location, and their offenses listed. Then find that individual's Facebook page and report it to Facebook. You will provide the link to the individual's Facebook page as well as the link to the page showing that they are a RSO. I have spent several hours reporting the RSO's in my area to Facebook. Unfortunately, I never received any sort of response from Facebook and don't know if the pages were taken down or not.

Actually, Facebook has a policy against RSO's having a Facebook page (at least I know they did a year ago). Unfortunately, this is not really proactively enforced by them.

What you can do, is find a link to the individual's RSO registry page with their picture, location, and their offenses listed. Then find that individual's Facebook page and report it to Facebook. You will provide the link to the individual's Facebook page as well as the link to the page showing that they are a RSO. I have spent several hours reporting the RSO's in my area to Facebook. Unfortunately, I never received any sort of response from Facebook and don't know if the pages were taken down or not.

thank you for this info, it's good to know. and thank you for your efforts to do your part to get rid of the RSO's in your area on facebook!

i actually had researched all the RSO's on my own and saw him... didn't know of any connection but stow is near conway.... well not far....

It's really close to Fryeburg, and weren't there reports in MSM that Abby, her boyfriend and his father went to the Fryeburg Fair together the weekend before she went missing?

It's really close to Fryeburg, and weren't there reports in MSM that Abby, her boyfriend and his father went to the Fryeburg Fair together the weekend before she went missing?

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019559&template=newhampshire1407

"She used to ride along on runs with us all the time," James Campbell said. "The last time I saw her was the Sunday before she disappeared. We all went to the Fryeburg Fair and had a great time."
JC is now having a very hard time coping."

The RSO says he's from Fryeburg (on his FB page).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne