GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the RSO's are not named above posts but neither have the other fb and other site commenters that we can't talk about here but given that the RSO's are not a named POI in the MSM nor by LE then how comes they are allowed to be sleuthed openly here? I thought it was a strict rule. Im confused all seems like fair game one way and not the other. I say this because of sieras father and not being to sleuth him. Have rules changed?

If you want to take a stab at RSO's in this case, fine. You may not link anything back to Abby's FB since the RSO himself is not the one liking or posting. Do not sleuth FB contacts.

This was previously provided to LE/FBI when located a few days or so back. Posted today only due to the article/FB information LE/MSM spoke about today.

If the same person, might have moved to Tamworth on 10/1.

Interesting as looking around him, there are people with nursing connections...

If you want to take a stab at RSO's in this case, fine. You may not link anything back to Abby's FB since the RSO himself is not the one liking or posting. Do not sleuth FB contacts.

If I have a question on whether I may post something I found when googling, should I contact the moderator?

I was poking around online about this RSO, and I found something else interesting in MSM --different person, but of course LE would be aware of this guy too, right? http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/07/news/mid-maine/new-hampshire-man-charged-with-sexual-assault-in-fryeburg-appears-in-court/

Since when would a police chief call up a person with pending charges and begin to make arrangements regarding arresting him ?

It seems to me that you would make sure you just send an arresting officer over there to arrest him, rather than phoning him and talking with him about arrangements. Geeessshhh. What if the guy decided to take off after getting that phone call.

Makes me wonder if this guy personally knew some of the local LE

:dunno: But that RSO's fb page is gone with the wind! :dunno:

Hey guys if you scroll down there is a pic with him in it. That's not the same guy in the sex offender pic. Also, his current city doesn't match with the sex offenders in either post.

Could have been a State line issue. I think if the Chief wanted to squeeze him he would have had CPD pick him up, then get him extradited.

I guess maybe the Chief thinks, " Raping aint a big deal, just some annoying arraignment , some paperwork and such. Have you bailed out in no time. Getcha back to your garage where you can mingle with the public some more. Shoot I gave yah 2 months to figure it out . Please ? "

:facepalm:

You guys it's not the same guy. You have two people with the same name. Scroll down there is a pic he's tagged in. The picture doesn't match the sec offenders and there are mult people with that name in New Hampshire. The cities listed on the registries do not match.

The guy you guys linked to isn't him. This guy has six friends and is married.

There are two, Laguna. That's one of them, I believe, and then there is an older man who is an alleged SO. Both have links to Freyburg and Conway. Take a look at the dates on FB and the links above. It matches up, IMO.

ETA: Just remember not to discuss any FB link. We can only discuss the RSO's.

The guy you guys linked to isn't him. This guy has six friends and is married.

I just want to point out that the guy I linked to here http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/07/news/mid-maine/new-hampshire-man-charged-with-sexual-assault-in-fryeburg-appears-in-court/ is not on fb as far as I can tell. I just searched for info on the other Maine SRO, and this is what I found which was very eye opening.
It's worth pointing out, this is an arrest, not a conviction (yet), so *this* guy may not yet be a RSO. This is part of why I was questioning whether I should have even linked this MSM article as the guy is not a RSO as far as I can tell. (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz