GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to post it, because I'm sure we've all seen it, <modsnip> I think people act as their own worst enemies in stressful situations which is why I hate the whole "if you notice any changes" thing. Of course there are going to be changes in people, they're reacting to stress. One of the those changes they state is not going to work, well ZH isn't going to work and we all know without a shadow of doubt that she's not in any way suspect. People who are close to Hernandez family are going to act differently, they're terrified, anxious and depressed. So JMO, but if my child's friend were missing you can bet I'd act odd too. Thing is, we haven't been given enough info to mull the info so we're mulling the suspect pool. The problem with that is we don't have enough info to even do that. All we know is that a girl is missing and she went missing on Oct 9th sometime after 2:30pm. I'm still not fully convinced they know whether she made it home or not, and I'm not fully convinced they know exactly when she went missing. We know it was reported at 7:17pm. We don't know what time Mom got home and why she reported her missing. We don't know what they found in the home or outside of the home. We don't know what her friends said when they were interviewed other than her bf who reported she was texting with him and her last text was a heart. We don't know much about AH even, other than that she had a bf and what she looked like and that her birthday was a couple of days later. We really don't even know if she's considered a runaway or an abduction. So unless or until more info is given, all we have to go on is a picture and hope that someone sees her. I'm hoping LE has more info than we do because if they don't, well let's just say it doesn't look good. I post this with all due respect to her family and all who are doing what they can to bring Abby safely home.

I don't think JDC has anything to do with this personally, although AH may have met her abductor thru the C family.

I do find the photo on the missing AH fb page of him posing next to his work truck wearing a find Abby shirt to be odd though. It's like an advertisement.

I think we need to drop the "mom got home at 7pm" unless a more reliable source than NG states it clearly. She is liable to say anything, was most likely saying that due to the time of the 911 call. JMO

Mom made a statement that she thinks Abby got into a vehicle and soon after realized she was in trouble. Wonder what makes Mom think that?

none of us know who could be responsible.... even zenya does not know apparently

I totally agree. No one has been even hinted at by LE. If my sons girlfriend went missing I would be doing whatever possible to try to find her. His parents may not talk the same or spell as well as others. But that does not make them guilty of anything. I was surprised that someone would message the missing page with something that obviously upset the bf,s dad enough to make that statement. I hope it is something that will lead to finding Abby and not someone just being cruel.

I totally agree. No one has been even hinted at by LE. If my sons girlfriend went missing I would be doing whatever possible to try to find her. His parents may not talk the same or spell as well as others. But that does not make them guilty of anything. I was surprised that someone would message the missing page with something that obviously upset the bf,s dad enough to make that statement. I hope it is something that will lead to finding Abby and not someone just being cruel.

And hopefully it's something he'll quickly pass on to LE.

For the record, I don't have an opinion on the bf's family involvement in AH's disappearance, LE hasn't given enough info to lead any of us in ANY definitive direction as to what really happened to her other than she's gone missing.

My only opinion regarding the bf's family regards the running of the official FB page. I'm sorry, but it is my opinion that if you're going to put yourself out there as an admin of a missing child's page, you MUST be responsible enough and controlled enough not to do what he did last night!

IMO, if he was sent a message by someone/anyone, whether it be an IM, PM, VM, Text, I don't care what form it was, he should have immediately passed it on to LE, IMO. THAT is what LE and even AH's own mother has asked be done! Instead, he chose to publicize info about the IM and how he was going to WAIT and handle it, on AH's OFFICIAL FB page!

Info on a missing child isn't subject to bragging rights and he needs to learn that. Couple that with as RIZZO said above about the tshirt (I agree, he looks like he's advertising) and the man, IMO, is starting to look like someone who ran a FB for another missing child many of us followed! It's starting to make my skin crawl!

I find the fact that Abby had a job interesting for two reasons: (1) she had her own money with which she could have easily purchased a prepaid phone her family may not be aware of; and, more importantly, (2) it expands her acquaintance pool to include older (non-high school) co-workers.

I'm sure LE is on top of it, but this gives the opportunity to have met "someone" that her school friends may not be aware of. I cannot help but think there is an older guy involved somehow (I mean only a few years older than Abby) and that Abby was on her way to meet him somewhere.

I know we have been told she has her boyfriend. I remember reading about how much time they spent together over the summer so this isn't someone she met in high school, more likely knew him from middle school. I remember being in 8th grade and thinking 8th grade boys were soooo cool. That was until I got to high school and met 12th grade boys...

I just think there is the potential that she met someone else, and very few people may have been actually aware of it. I just feel so sick thinking about what could have happened to Abby.

Tried to hold onto the horses, but they started a stampede. Last I saw they were running down the road. Sorry.

(True story, the neighbors just came over to see why our horses were screaming and going nuts. They thought coyotes were after them. Actually we just put new horses in the field, and they don't like the others ones yet. Yes I have my new horse Willow (after Willow Long), and Dude and Rene. New baby piglets. Think I'll name one Abigail since all but one are girls!)

OT after Willow Long? I love you :)

I'm actually relieved a little that Abby was normally a bus rider. The idea of her walking all that way every day , as her routine, made me think anyone along that route could have been watching her daily for ages and planning something. So does this narrow it down a bit to A ) she walked on purpose to meet someone known or unknown yet ( fb 'friend') and that person is the perp or B ) some random perp just seizes the opportunity.? Because apparently no one would know she was on that route that particular day unless she had planned to see them there.

I'm so confused about the did-she-come-home or not thing, now that's it's been revealed by ZH that Abby usually took the bus (unless this information isn't likely to be accurate). If she didn't walk that route as frequently as it was initially implied, whatever scent the dogs picked up would've had to have been from that day. What strategic reason could LE have for going back on that story, and does it relate to ZH's potential panic upon arriving home? Signs of a break-in/struggle or a complete lack thereof?

While you can discuss info given by admins or family on the Missing FB page, you cannot bring any drama here. The freedom to discuss that page at all is to allow you more information, not to discuss why someone is posting or how someone is posting.

JDC was very active on multiple sites during his posting late last night. He's one of the few who hasn't stayed quiet. People that IMO should be at the forefront don't want to be mentioned. These types of postings are not rare for him. I have to say his postings were on the incoherent level last night where they normally tend to be a little uneducated. I know there have been question marks about him,including my own. The more he posts the more I'm just wondering if he has some personal issues going on. He seems to need attention and he tends to follow a lot of missing person cases. I'm getting tired of the bravado posts with him talking about himself in the third person. There is more but per the guidelines it's a no go on here. IMO, I don't think there was much to the pm he got. With how involved he is I would assume he would have called immediately if it was anything. I have a feeling that the police hear from him more than zenya.

I've never seen someone with such little personal association with the victim (i.e boyfriends father) insert themselves into a case so much.. not sure what to make of it. JMO

And police always look at people that do insert themselves in a case. Iirc

So apart from the many seemingly inconsistent pieces of information from LE it now would seem that Abby normally got home on the school bus, that she had a job every Monday and that she apparently had befriended an older boy on FB.
My take on this is that she likely was planning to meet someone on the day that she went missing and that she therefore chose to walk. Her job IMHO indicates that she could have been easily exposed to some very unsavoury kind of person/persons in that context.
Then there is the unconfirmed TN rumour and a few other things which make me feel that Abby's case somehow is more complex than we know of. The very fast and massive LE response is certainly a good thing but IMHO quite unusual when compatrd to most other missing juvenile cases.
I just can't shake the feeling that there is something truly unusual with Abby's case and that quite frankly has me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3