GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apart from the many seemingly inconsistent pieces of information from LE it now would seem that Abby normally got home on the school bus, that she had a job every Monday and that she apparently had befriended an older boy on FB.
My take on this is that she likely was planning to meet someone on the day that she went missing and that she therefore chose to walk. Her job IMHO indicates that she could have been easily exposed to some very unsavoury kind of person/persons in that context.
Then there is the unconfirmed TN rumour and a few other things which make me feel that Abby's case somehow is more complex than we know of. The very fast and massive LE response is certainly a good thing but IMHO quite unusual when compatrd to most other missing juvenile cases.
I just can't shake the feeling that there is something truly unusual with Abby's case and that quite frankly has me worried.

Hernandez says her daughter has never run away in the past and has always been in constant contact

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/...nh-girl-speaks-about-daughters-disappearance/

This is what has been reported, your choice whether you accept it or not.

Nancy Grace Transcript:

Quote:
BOARD: Well, she was last seen leaving her school. Her friends were on the school bus, they saw her walking out of her school about 2:30 in the afternoon. Her mom got home from her nursing job about 7 o`clock that night, she was not there, her mom started panicking, called the cops. She has not been seen from since. There`s been a massive search -- air, ground, water, in ponds, in rivers -- no sign of this beautiful 15-year-old girl.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../15/ng.01.html

Yes that is what she said but...to be honest...Nancy doesn't always get it right. I remember night after night she showed a picture of a home that did not belong to Isabel Celis but she kept hammering away with that picture.

She makes lots of mistakes as do reporters. LE usually gets it right but they aren't speaking.

I was watching a program on a missing person in I think it was Colorado and it said LE in that state are NOT ALLOWED to comment on an ongoing investigation.

I wonder if that is the policy in a lot of states and that is why they don't say much because they can't...state law?

MOO

Again, you may discuss posts from the Missing FB. You cannot use it to sleuth the admin of that page. We are not here to discuss what he posts and then delve into it.

So if Abigail did go to work on certain days, who let their dogs out?? I know my DD had track after school and I would have my neighbor let my dog out.

So if Abigail did go to work on certain days, who let their dogs out?? I know my DD had track after school and I would have my neighbor let my dog out.

So far we have only heard that Abby had "a Monday cleaning job". The article didn't give the time she went to the job. Maybe she normally came home from school and let the dogs out then and went to work after that. How often would pugs normally need to be let out? As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a cat person so I don't know a lot about dog care. :)

Abigail is also a very happy girl, her mother said. She had a Monday cleaning job that she looked forward to each week. She and her mother had made plans for the weekend of Oct. 12, Abigail's 15th birthday.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131029/NEWS07/131029197

Is there a count of actual residences along the route that Abigail is believed to have taken that day? That face or back up to it, that are on the peripheral?
If so, I find myself curious as to who was home that afternoon, who may have had any workers at their home, or who may have had guests.
But I am sure LE must have canvassed such...

I have both a 14 and 15 year old granddaughters so when somebody like Abby goes missing I have kind of an idea what girls of that age are doing.

Abby seems to me a bit...older. She seems more like 16 or 17 years old.

I just wonder if she was older minded and maybe attracted somebody with not so good intentions.

MOO

I've never seen someone with such little personal association with the victim (i.e boyfriends father) insert themselves into a case so much.. not sure what to make of it. JMO

I disagree. Think about all the "big" cases that have fb pages... Hailey Dunn and Kyron Horman to name 2, but I could likely name 100.

I think this Dad just wants to get Abby home and has taken a lot of hits because of it. Just because he cares for his sons gf doesn't mean he has evil intentions.

Even from my own "weird" hobby of keeping case archives which some people find bizarre, I have been contacted by several LE asking why I am so interested in a particular case. And, I have no evil intentions, I guess I am "weird".

Is there a count of actual residences along the route that Abigail is believed to have taken that day? That face or back up to it, that are on the peripheral?
If so, I find myself curious as to who was home that afternoon, who may have had any workers at their home, or who may have had guests.
But I am sure LE must have canvassed such...
im curious if her boyfriend told anyone she wasnt taking the bus that day. Personally if I took a bus with a boyfriend at that age and he decided to walk alone I would think thàt was odd and probably tell someone.

I disagree. Think about all the "big" cases that have fb pages... Hailey Dunn and Kyron Horman to name 2, but I could likely name 100.

I think this Dad just wants to get Abby home and has taken a lot of hits because of it. Just because he cares for his sons gf doesn't mean he has evil intentions.

Even from my own "weird" hobby of keeping case archives which some people find bizarre, I have been contacted by several LE asking why I am so interested in a particular case. And, I have no evil intentions, I guess I am "weird".

I think there are multiple things that people find "weird" not just one thing. We all have weird things we follow or some hobby. For one I would never tell my friends that I post on here lol. I just think its the whole way that he's gone about things that makes it weird to some.

Well then we are all weird and bizarre because here we are!

We have no idea what this Dad's intentions are. My only problem is with them not being forthcoming and announce who they are and why they are running that FB page.

Then those giving tips can decide if that is the best place or perhaps they should call LE directly.

I have a huge problem with that! MOO

im curious if her boyfriend told anyone she wasnt taking the bus that day. Personally if I took a bus with a boyfriend at that age and he decided to walk alone I would think thàt was odd and probably tell someone.

Wellll since the boyfriend was on the bus and the whole busload of kids saw Abby walking away and texting...I would guess everybody knew she was walking.

Just wondering, but in yalls experience, who most typically runs the missing FB page in terms of victim association? This JDC revelation has brought up some interesting points, but I know with Jessica Heeringa's case there was talk about how unusual it was that a (female) stranger to the family was running it. I'd assume the victim's family is usually too worn out to run it themselves.

As for the different writing style, I've noticed the discrepancy in the replies since the very beginning. It's been more unusual to me when the replies were written without grammatical/spelling errors. There used to be a poster there writing very helpful reminders on not disrupting potential evidence on personal searches and the admin would just kind of halfheartedly reply "hey thanks" rather than reposting it for more attention, generating similar advice themselves, etc. Always struck me as an unusual and repetitive page admin style, and that's not a suggestion about any unnamed players.

In any case, it's certainly weird that they'd delete inquiries as to their identities and pledge anonymity for their own safety, then turn around and do this.

bettiepageturner, thank you for making me smile every time I see your name. =)

I'm just wondering something. How many of you are/were extremely close to your kids boyfriend/girlfriend in their early teens? I have a 13 year old son who thank god is a little akward and doesn't have a "girlfriend". Is it normal?

So how do we speak of his posts on her FB? Totally serious question ....only what he stated period? No commentary on what he said?

If you want to bring up something posted on that thread that is a case detail, it is open for discussion. I haven't seen that at all. I've seen comments about how he posts, why he posts, etc. This is not allowed. Also, he is not a suspect or POI so there will be no sleuthing of him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3