GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things seem so quiet. I'm really concerned this is going to turn into a cold case...

I don't think it will turn into a cold case anytime soon. I think LE has something to go off of. I'm positive today might change tomorrow :( People don't just vanish, someone saw something. Come home Abby!!!!

I know..I sure hope not. Abby needs to be found - and soon. With the winter weather coming, and that terrain, searchers wont even be able to look for her/her belongings.

It was spitting snow yesterday and windows were all frosted this morning :(

I think that Alexis should state, during testimony, that although there may be discrepancies between what she said on a TV show during the time that she was trying to motivate investigators to look into her mother's death, and what she says during testimony, only what she said under oath should be considered factual. I think that would be better than trying to justify something she said on a 20/20 TV interview.

I think that Alexis should state, during testimony, that although there may be discrepancies between what she said on a TV show during the time that she was trying to motivate investigators to look into her mother's death, and what she says during testimony, only what she said under oath should be considered factual. I think that would be better than trying to justify something she said on a 20/20 TV interview.

??

I think you might have the wrong case

I agree with you 100% , however, this is the wrong thread :blowkiss:

I think the "window" for Abigail to have left on purpose has passed...there is nothing, as far as we know, to show she would leave her family in this kind of suspense over whether she is alive or not.

But like Jessica in Michigan, and Holly in Tennessee...if she went into or was taken into a car, she could be literally anywhere. My fear is that she might not be found for months, or years, if ever. Always hoping I am wrong.

Bloggers and businesses encouraged to help find Abby

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...ers-and-newsletters-invited-to-help-find-abby

this information must have come from the missing facebook page...it's almost copied in order. the admin(s) have requested the names of all the businesses and blogs.

there's something odd about this but i'm not sure what...

I don't see anything odd about it. Am I missing something? Seems they are just encouraging business and bloggers to keep Abby's story out there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

public auction to be held november 16th for the family's benefit...

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1936574.html

Do you happen to know who is orchestrating this?

How very nice of them to continue supporting Zenya, Abby's mother. I thought for sure she would be forgotten as it seems Abby has been.

Also say what you will about the Campbells but they are a get her done family. They have the web page humming. Assisted at the Light her way home march and seem to keep on plugging along.

If I am ever in the family with Abby's situation I hope somebody strong steps up to the plate and does what the Campbell family has done for them!

MOO

I don't think it will turn into a cold case anytime soon. I think LE has something to go off of. I'm positive today might change tomorrow :( People don't just vanish, someone saw something. Come home Abby!!!!

Sorry but I don't think Local LE has much of anything because according to several posters at different sites when they have information that they think might be helpful and try to call it in nobody answers the darn phone at the police station!

Would that be business as usual there? I donno...don't shoot the messenger!

no i guess i'm the only one seeing what i see...and against TOS to post what i'm seeing so i'll just agree to disagree with everyone. :)

and a happy, safe, halloween to you all...

Only thing that jumped out at me was that it notes the mother and sister are members of the running club, not AH. So maybe she wasn't as in to running as was assumed on here.

Only thing that jumped out at me was that it notes the mother and sister are members of the running club, not AH. So maybe she wasn't as in to running as was assumed on here.

Perhaps the running club has an age limit. Remember too that Abby was on the track team last Spring at her school.

Her mother and sister are older and something they might like to do might be different than what a 14 year old might want to do.

Perhaps they all ran together at different times. We just don't know.

Actually we don't know a whole lot about Abby and what she liked and didn't like.

I have to agree that the window for me thinking she is a runaway is almost closed. MOO is that withing 3 weeks time a young girl would reach out to somebody, somewhere.

So far we are hearing nothing. The finding of Dylan Redwine keeps coming to mind. Late Fall, Roads Closed, Leaves and snow on the ground. Sigh...

When one looks at the expanse of the land it's overwhelming. A needle in a haystack.

I think only fate will find Abby...at this point.

Didn't danak post two homes? There was a red one and a white one....one was in fryeburg.

I also remember a poster on here being insistent about a hme in fryeburg....maybe the same person?

The white one was run down with overgrown bushes in front.

The white house is the first post on page two of this thread and he does say its In fryeburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne