GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If her father knew her password...she either did not have a "secret life", or felt she needed one due to too much scrutiny of her privacy. I still don't understand LE's use of the words "secret life" in connection with a girl her age.

You can phone it in or fax it to the Conway Police Department at (603) 356-5785 Fax 356-8837. Or you can call the Jackson Police Department at (603) 383-9292, fax 383-8150. You can also call the dispatch number at (603) 539-2284.

“It doesn’t matter if anyone answers or if the call goes to voicemail. If you don’t want to say anything just say the Bible scripture. If you don’t want to do it yourself maybe you can get someone to do it for you. Or use whatever method you wish. It doesn’t matter how you contact us, but please Sweetheart find a way to let us know that you are OK.

You can phone it in or fax it to the Conway Police Department at (603) 356-5785 Fax 356-8837. Or you can call the Jackson Police Department at (603) 383-9292, fax 383-8150. You can also call the dispatch number at (603) 539-2284.

“It doesn’t matter if anyone answers or if the call goes to voicemail. If you don’t want to say anything just say the Bible scripture. If you don’t want to do it yourself maybe you can get someone to do it for you. Or use whatever method you wish. It doesn’t matter how you contact us, but please Sweetheart find a way to let us know that you are OK.

maybe this is an idea he came up with and discussed with LE???? like act like you don't think she was abducted to throw a potential perp off??? it's not a bad idea in my opinion....

it's also possible that since zenya and he seem estranged that maybe he is convinced or HOPES she ran away and not that some creep stole her away from those that love her

Why Jackson police? Are they listed in any other "missing" poster or public info regarding AH? Why no mention of the FBI tip line number etc

Call me crazy, but Dad's message sounds like it means a lot more than we understand. As if he is speaking in code. IMHO, the FBI wrote this, not Abby's Dad.

If Abigail was abducted and the person is a local...assuming he was not missing from his usual routine for long enough to be noteworthy, he probably was back home later that evening, in which case it would not be good news, i.e she is probably not alive. In other words, if no one local has been missing too, or has been missing every few days to go and "see to her" I am not sure how she could be alive. I feel like she is a victim of a sexual predator and unless she is found soon enough for evidence to remain, this case may not be solved. Sorry to be so pessimistic. Her father's statement seems more what he hopes happened, than anything factual. JMO

If Abigail was abducted and the person is a local...assuming he was not missing from his usual routine for long enough to be noteworthy, he probably was back home later that evening, in which case it would not be good news, i.e she is probably not alive. In other words, if no one local has been missing too, or has been missing every few days to go and "see to her" I am not sure how she could be alive. I feel like she is a victim of a sexual predator and unless she is found soon enough for evidence to remain, this case may not be solved. Sorry to be so pessimistic. Her father's statement seems more what he hopes happened, than anything factual. JMO

the rabbit, sadly, couldn't agree more.

if a local's vehicle was missing, an amber alert would have been issued.

whoever took/abducted/lured/kidnapped/offered a ride to/met with abigail, this person was home or fabricated an alibi by the time ZH called LE.

and someone else had to corroborate it. JMO...

I pretty much agree with you and your thoughts on this case, as sad as that is. But, to play devils advocate, there have been cases where the abductor pretty much lived his normal life and held a child captive - remember the case with the two boys, Devlin was the perp, he had one boy for years. If I recall Devlin went to work pretty much as usual and left the boy tied to the bed during the day in the beginning. After awhile he was given more freedom, but in the beginning he was put in restraints when left alone. And then in Cleveland. It does happen.

Was Abby even supposed to or allowed to have a Facebook? It does seem rather quiet, and tame compared to her peers.

Was Abby even supposed to or allowed to have a Facebook? It does seem rather quiet, and tame compared to her peers.

Maybe LE found another one, hence the "secret life" remark?

I pretty much agree with you and your thoughts on this case, as sad as that is. But, to play devils advocate, there have been cases where the abductor pretty much lived his normal life and held a child captive - remember the case with the two boys, Devlin was the perp, he had one boy for years. If I recall Devlin went to work pretty much as usual and left the boy tied to the bed during the day in the beginning. After awhile he was given more freedom, but in the beginning he was put in restraints when left alone. And then in Cleveland. It does happen.

Always possible but there is a reason everyone knows about those cases where rescues took place...because they are the exception. JMO

The Bible and or password suggestion makes me think that they have received a call or calls from supposed Abbys. MOO

The whole walking thing still bothers me. It really is a pretty long walk no matter how you cut it. Wondering if she was trying to avoid someone, so did something unexpected to avoid someone.

I just hope LE knows something and is not sharing because this case seems so helpless right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth