GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole walking thing still bothers me. It really is a pretty long walk no matter how you cut it. Wondering if she was trying to avoid someone, so did something unexpected to avoid someone.

I just hope LE knows something and is not sharing because this case seems so helpless right now.

I agree. The most important question is: why was she walking that day?

The Bible and or password suggestion makes me think that they have received a call or calls from supposed Abbys. MOO

or a profile suggests that anyone involved might feel the need to contact/taunt or try to pretend they are AH for attention or paranoia.

Similar to the comments made about the vigil and announcing the "monitoring" by LE.

I agree. The most important question is: why was she walking that day?
I would think that by now the LE would have nailed down all her comms on her phone, right? So. if all people associated with those calls, texts etc., have been cleared, then that leaves the random perp trolling the area, or honing in on her via visual observation of her habits and patterns.

OK. These pics, if taken by JDC, make me very uneasy. The way AH is looking into the camera. MOO

JMO. They both dont look like they really want their picture taken to me.

Also wondering if that was her hat or not, because why would she be not wearing it in all of them, and the one where they are walking away.

Always possible but there is a reason everyone knows about those cases where rescues took place...because they are the exception. JMO

Speaking of exceptions, clu have you ever seen a case on WS where there was an abduction for ransom? I cannot remember one, ever. I wonder what the case would look like following it, before it was known.

Speaking of exceptions, clu have you ever seen a case on WS where there was an abduction for ransom? I cannot remember one, ever. I wonder what the case would look like following it, before it was known.

No, never. Extremely rare in the US.

I would think that by now the LE would have nailed down all her comms on her phone, right? So. if all people associated with those calls, texts etc., have been cleared, then that leaves the random perp trolling the area, or honing in on her via visual observation of her habits and patterns.

Or someone she made plans orally with. Or someone who called her from a prepaid cell phone that isn't readily traceable. Maybe she had a prepaid cell phone no one knew/knows about.

But I agree that LE knows who she was communicating with regularly over her known cellphone, computer and SM accounts. It's the unknowns that worry me.

I know JDC has had some interesting comments on the recent news and father's post/letter. Interesting conversation going on currently.
He mentions he has many followers on his FB page.

No, never. Extremely rare in the US.

Yes, extremely rare. Slightly less rare is a fake ransom scheme. Either a person tries to throw off LE by faking a ransom demand by an outsider, or a person unrelated to the crime tries to claim they have the abducted person and get paid a ransom, while never actually having been part of the original abduction crime.

No it's not just you...it's you and me! Kids post pictures. They post them as they are getting ready and as they stand on the front lawn with all their friends.

It's very strange no pictures of the entire event on any of the pages.

As I said LE has been very good in shutting down most information except for last evening...that was a few hot tempers and maybe a few brewskys talking...so could they have shut down Facebook and all those kids posting pictures?

I donno. Perhaps we are looking at the wrong crowd of kids...maybe Abby's friends didn't attend.

Personally I tried to hold my kids back from attending dances too soon. But these two went and not one picture.

Those pictures would have been the last of Abby...perhaps somebody's holding them close to their heart until she returns. MOO

if you look on her FB page, there is a girl on there who is recently added as a friends on October 14th, who has a picture from that night. Abby's not in the picture, but there is one on that page and I have seen a couple of others, just not sure where, sorry.

Also, now that the Vigil is over, I can talk about why I think LE was involved in it. I think they monitored every person that Liked the Vigil and wether they forwarded her Flyer or not. Did not want to mention this last night in case the perp decided not to Like the Page. MOO

[video=youtube;3TA9TUSYbbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TA9TUSYbbg[/video]

Someone was looking for a tv prog on Maura Murray.

Or someone she made plans orally with. Or someone who called her from a prepaid cell phone that isn't readily traceable. Maybe she had a prepaid cell phone no one knew/knows about.

But I agree that LE knows who she was communicating with regularly over her known cellphone, computer and SM accounts. It's the unknowns that worry me.

These young kids are smart..very smart and thanks to social media they know what to do and not to do.

I don't think for a minute some kid with a tip will call LE expecting it to be kept secret. They know any call can be traced right back to them so they are keeping mum if they know anything.

Any of them that have secrets...have an extra cell phone under a different name. They just buy the top off cards and nobody is the wiser.

The 14 year olds of today are not the 14 year olds we knew...in the day!

There is an Alexis Hernandez connected to AH FB account/friends. Same initials AH. No activity from August until 10/13 and nothing after. I couldn't find any of AH friends connected to Alexis. I think this COULD be a "fictitious" account.

but we don't sleuth FB.

We do not sleuth Abby's friends, do not sleuth minors and do not bring drama over from the Missing FB page.

"Coming up on the FOX 25 News at 10: The FBI is investigating a frightening underworld trend in Massachusetts: heavily armed kidnappers snatching victims off the street in broad daylight, holding and torturing their targets until relatives pay a hefty ransom for their release."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3598063121.140595.168744703121&type=1&theater

Wow, that has be the biggest load of sensationalism I've heard in a while. Can FOX Boston provide us with a few cases where this has happened? I guess people (mostly women and children) being kidnapped and murdered by predators has gotten to be "stale news".

It seems like their tactic is working, because I would bet the people who read/watch it are going to be way more shocked and scared regarding it than when they first heard Abigail went missing walking home from school. Multiple kidnappers...armed...ransom note...torture...save your relative before your clock runs out...so many sensational elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth