GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree bettie. I see no relevance wether or not there were any pictures posted.

well i guess i have to disagree with all of you. :eek:

maybe just a few kids went to the dance, but abigail and her boyfriend were among them. even if it wasn't their style.

maybe just the ones on the student council website were excited about it... but no one posted any pictures. yet there are a couple hundred of spirit week, dressed silly and in school. can't imagine at least one of them wouldn't post at least one photo of one another dressed up.

maybe it's just me.;)

i think there is a mild possibility these cases could be related..... but its hard to tell.... i do think both were abducted or lured though

I agree with you there. I don't necessarily believe that the two cases are related, but a connection certainly can not be dismissed.
Actually, just the other day it was reported on one of the several Maura Murray web forums that Maura's black backpack possibly might have been found, hidden away near the Pemigawasset scenic overlook on rte 112/Kancamagus highway between Lincoln and Conway. The gentleman who found the backpack reported his find to a NH state trooper on rte 112, but never heard anymore from LE.

The geographical locations here are just way too close for comfort IMHO.

Random thoughts here.............
if if if if if Abigail was abducted.........what sort of person would do this? That would be a major heinous crime. And if so-this person's action in doing this would maybe be a progressive move after entertaining fantasies and becoming infatuated and engrossed in those fantasies.
Just gonna throw this out-are there any *advertiser censored* bookstores in the area-and I wonder if LE would/could do a shakedown of sorts to same.
I know the internet is a good place to find stuff like that-but sometimes a tangible tool like a magazine or video is better than browsing.

I agree with you there. I don't necessarily believe that the two cases are related, but a connection certainly can not be dismissed.
Actually, just the other day it was reported on one of the several Maura Murray web forums that Maura's black backpack possibly might have been found, hidden away near the Pemigawasset scenic overlook on rte 112/Kancamagus highway between Lincoln and Conway. The gentleman who found the backpack reported his find to a NH state trooper on rte 112, but never heard anymore from LE.

well, in talking to the sgt that i talked to last night i mentioned something that has been on james renner's maura blog from the anniversary of last year.... i mentioned this to him as a far out theory of someone else that could be looked into for abby and rechecked for maura.... let's just say he was VERY interested in making sure the detectives assigned to maura's case had in fact followed up on this and identified the person and when i said whether they had or hadn't they should visit him again for both maura and abby he completely agreed.... i almost got the feeling in regards to maura that maybe something had very recently come up although he did not state so

maybe just a few kids went to the dance, but abigail and her boyfriend were among them. even if it wasn't their style.

maybe just the ones on the student council website were excited about it... but no one posted any pictures. yet there are a couple hundred of spirit week, dressed silly and in school. can't imagine at least one of them wouldn't post at least one photo of one another dressed up.

maybe it's just me.;)

No it's not just you...it's you and me! Kids post pictures. They post them as they are getting ready and as they stand on the front lawn with all their friends.

It's very strange no pictures of the entire event on any of the pages.

As I said LE has been very good in shutting down most information except for last evening...that was a few hot tempers and maybe a few brewskys talking...so could they have shut down Facebook and all those kids posting pictures?

I donno. Perhaps we are looking at the wrong crowd of kids...maybe Abby's friends didn't attend.

Personally I tried to hold my kids back from attending dances too soon. But these two went and not one picture.

Those pictures would have been the last of Abby...perhaps somebody's holding them close to their heart until she returns. MOO

Could you direct me to someplace I could get a quick review of the Maura Murray case. Now I am interested. I don't want to read all the posts just something to get me started. TIA

Random thoughts here.............
if if if if if Abigail was abducted.........what sort of person would do this? That would be a major heinous crime. And if so-this person's action in doing this would maybe be a progressive move after entertaining fantasies and becoming infatuated and engrossed in those fantasies.
Just gonna throw this out-are there any *advertiser censored* bookstores in the area-and I wonder if LE would/could do a shakedown of sorts to same.
I know the internet is a good place to find stuff like that-but sometimes a tangible tool like a magazine or video is better than browsing.

I think it would be some goofy guy like Gardner who has no job and lives home with his mother. Kind of off center in the head dept. Probably on some meds but doesn't take them on a regular basis.

Drives a car provably a SUV or truck. Not bad looking. A loner for sure.
Lots of free time. Likes to drive..spends lots of time on the road..random driving.

MOO

maybe it's just me.;)

I don't see any relevance in the fact that there are no pictures from the homecoming dance. My children are in their early 20's and went to a similar size and type of high school in the northeast. The "homecoming dance" was just not a big deal. It was not a dress up affair, just jeans or whatever you would normally wear to school. It's not like a prom, when getting all dressed up and having your hair done and taking lots of pictures are part of the ritual.

In reality not many students attended, even if they had their parents drop them off at the school, it didn't mean that they actually attended the dance.

Wow! Is there a link you can provide? Tried looking, but couldn't come up with anything.

Eta: link pertaining to the backpack potentially being located, not Maura herself

Could you direct me to someplace I could get a quick review of the Maura Murray case. Now I am interested. I don't want to read all the posts just something to get me started. TIA

I agree with takeitfromme.
The best place to get started is Maura Murray's Wikipedia page with a good summary of the case.
Much recommended.
A Google search will no doubt make you find several MM blogs and other web sites, as well,

Teens and camera phones, take pictures of everything, and upload them to instagram, and twitter, not so much facebook lately IMO. It's possible LE pulled all photos early on, maybe that was what the SS and FBI were doing in the first few days IDK. I can't imagine teens at any event not taking some photos on their phones. They may not have uploaded them I guess but they must have taken some. MOO

I just don't think this Maura case has anything to do with Abby.

I just don't think this Maura case has anything to do with Abby.

I agree with you. I think we'd like to see a connection, but I don't believe there is one. However I do think there are connections to other girls of hispanic descent that have disappeared in the last year from this area. When I saw that post I was gobsmacked at the number of girls in just over a year that have disappeared. Same age range, same ethnicity, same area. If there were any connections between AH and anyone else, I don't believe Maura is the one to go looking at. I'm not overly convinced there are any connections, but it's certainly more than a little coincidental that so many girls of the same ethnicity, age range and geographical area are missing.

It's possible that girls who have been written off as "runaways" aren't. I was quite surprised that so many of the girls in that other thread linked to this were Hispanic.

Let's keep this forum about Abby and not whether you like it here, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx