GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it the physical structure that was taped, or was it the property?

IIRC it was the property. there was a picture of the tape w/a police cruiser behind it.

it's in one of the news articles, i'll see if i can find it...

Was it the physical structure that was taped, or was it the property?

it was the perimeter of the condo and the NH State Police Mjor Crimes Unit Mobile Command Center was somewhat in front of the property and a NH State Police cruiser was physically in the driveway behind the tape that ran across the driveway... I will try to find a picture from WMUR News 9

As takeitfromme stated, it was most likely immediately taped for potential investigational integrity before any other information was obtained. JMO.

However, I can tell you that I've opted to tape of an entire property as opposed to the physical structure itself - even being 100% certain the crime scene was isolated to just a specific room within the residence. Reason being - to prevent any unwanted persons (media) from accessing the property and disrupting the privacy of the residents.

conway_missing_girl.jpg

I would also imagine that until they were able to rule out a break-in/home abduction, any footprints found on the premises would have had to be isolated, especially since male footprints would have no reason to be there. IIRC this was a fumble in Holly Bobo's case; LE swarmed to her house on foot and horseback, removing whatever kind of ground forensics could've otherwise been gathered.

9th photo down.... sorry, must use a link here I don't have the permission to just post the photo

That really is a large area that is taped off. This is the first time I'm seeing the condo style housing they lived in.

Looking at the picture above....was a window broken or is that a curtain. It looks a bit like plywood.

It can even make your kitchen glow in different colors if the sun shines through in the right direction!

well, in the beginning all that WE know is that THEY knew she was missing and something was clearly very wrong... like i had said before with NH LE and their constant training they get better and better like all LE agencies as time goes on and crimes happen and more experience is gained..... i think that taping off the house as a first step was proof of my statement.... it would be unwise to wait a day or 2 and then tape off the house.... so first step in moving forward with the times is start at the residence and fan out from there BEFORE the home which "could" have been a crime scene becomes contaminated...... they did the right thing..... and i feel IMO that they reaized the home was not where she vanished from.... it was her walking home from school....

I guess we will have to disagree on this one.

They reacted to a crime scene.

Zenya was frantic and would have allowed them in willingly to fiñd her daughter.

But they went right over her...why?

I say it's because it was A crime scene..something was very off in that home.

They did the same thing to Haliegh C., Hailey Dunn and Dylan Redwine all missing FROM their homes. Yellow tape and Crime Scene.

I would love to hear just what is the criteria. In NH for calling a home a crime scene and taping it off????

I believe it will be 'evidence a crime was committed there!

There is another picture that I have looked at for a long time. It is the picture of Abby in the hallway in school. She is wearing sunglasses and has what looks like her cell phone in her right hand. Her sweater is pushed back toward her elbow on that right
arm... but the left arm has the sweater pulled way down below her fingertips, almost as
though she is holding something in that hand. Any thoughts on that one? If you scroll down....it is on the 5th row of Amanda Reckonwith's Case file.....

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...&page=1&_suid=1384031392828042328543978436494

There is another picture that I have looked at for a long time. It is the picture of Abby in the hallway in school. She is wearing sunglasses and has what looks like her cell phone in her right hand. Her sweater is pushed back toward her elbow on that right
arm... but the left arm has the sweater pulled way down below her fingertips, almost as
though she is holding something in that hand. Any thoughts on that one? If you scroll down....it is on the 5th row of Amanda Reckonwith's Case file.....

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...&page=1&_suid=1384031392828042328543978436494

I wonder if that is a habit. I tend to do that if I'm cold, sometimes just on one sleeve. I also remember she was playing with/stretching the hair band on her wrist in another photo.

I do that...push sleeve up on bag side as it catches or pulls shoulder down.

Could be holding something, but if you look at other photos she tends to hold hands or push them on her side in the photos. That teen girl, not comfortable body position type thing. They actually have sweaters with a thumb hole so you can do this and keep it over hand yet use thumb!

Definitely phone in hand. She was ready to get texting the second she got out of that building I'm sure! They all come out with phones in hand it seems

hm. good point. i don't think she's wearing sunglasses, though, i think it's just the shadow of her eyes from the downward angle of the camera.

what would you hide underneath your sleeve. cigarettes? maybe nothing, she just had her other sleeve pushed up. idk.

ETA, good reason why one wouldn't want to take the bus and walk 'the road less travelled', if you wanted to smoke on your walk home undetected...just a thought...

I do not believe LE found anything to indicate a crime scene anywhere, especially since they still do not seem to know for sure she was abducted. Putting up tape while searching does not mean they found anything. LE has been pretty consistent in saying they don't have anything to tell them what happened to her. I do not believe they would be this quiet if they had proof of a crime or injury to Abigail, i.e just to make a suspect "feel comfortable". They messed up Celina's case, IMO, in thinking they had a "slam dunk" and then not being able to make a case at all. They can't afford to mess this one up too.

I bet the perp, if there is one, does feel pretty comfortable though, because I don't think LE has a clue as to what happened to her and if she is not found, no case at all will be made.

JMO

I don't think she's wearing sunglasses; it's just shadowing. I see the phone and that her other sleeve is pulled down over her hand. But I dont think she has anything in her left hand. It doesn't really make sense to have a phone in one hand and a pack of cigarettes in the other. One would be bumbling when trying to pull one out and light it. It makes more sense that her sleeve is just over her hand, IMO.

All of that said, I do think the smoking angle might have legs. She does reference having smoked and drank in the past. Maybe she started up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman