GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back on board here. What is going on in North Conway? Any updates? Glad to got to see the wizard Rabbit. {smiles}

Unfortunately, no real updates from what I can find. There was some chatter on FB and the scanner, but it's all quiet now.

Where is Abby????

I did not realize so much is gone - from when I got so unwound. A local emailed me that there was something "huge" happening in n.conway. He took his camera to the blue condos near settlers green. There is that photo on a previous thread somewhere. He said FD, Rescue, 2 ambulances, LE, and many sheriffs vehicles were there. He emailed later that there was still one ambulance on site and LE, but that the fd and rescue had left the site. Have no idea if this concerns Abby, will most likely find out more tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for helping me. I got so nervous, got all twitchy! Have no idea if the activity had anything to do with Abby, just that all LE, fd, rescue 2 ambulances were at blue condo area near settlers green, not village way. Somewhere back in this thread we already have a photo of the condo.

I will tell you more as I hear from the local friend., he is your friend too.

Yes, I looked back at the picture he posted I think it was around Page 4 of thread 4, and it is the condo complex where a known RSO lives. That RSO's info was posted by someone else above...

It's #32 on the map here;

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=44...=0&sty=h&cid=49B0E16AAA81621D!113&form=LMLTCC

Yes, I looked back at the picture he posted I think it was around Page 4 of thread 4, and it is the condo complex where a known RSO lives. That RSO's info was posted by someone else above...

It's #32 on the map here;

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=44...=0&sty=h&cid=49B0E16AAA81621D!113&form=LMLTCC

I don't understand why he is listed as a juvenile RSO? Is this implying that he is a juvenile or was a juvenile at the time of the offense? From my math, be it as it may :blushing:, he was 19 at the time of his first offense but there have been many after that.

I don't understand why he is listed as a juvenile RSO? Is this implying that he is a juvenile or was a juvenile at the time of the offense? From my math, be it as it may :blushing:, he was 19 at the time of his first offense but there have been many after that.

I think because the offense was against a juvenile? I am guessing LOL

I think because the offense was against a juvenile? I am guessing LOL

Oh, my! If that is the case then the majority of the RSOs on the map are juvenile RSOs. The area around Settlers Green appears to be a magnet for them. Gives them a lot of opportunity to mingle with the young girls at the outlet.
Not good!

Morning, all.
Crickets, is there snow on the ground?

Ohoh Any updates from your previous post?

Do not know RIzzo, I never went to lots of links last night, want to hear from local. Tuesday will be magic with our friend to all here.. KWIM?

No updates , maybe today some time I will hear. Have no idea if any of the LE presence concerned Abby, ya know. They disbanded within an hr or so, only left an ambulance and some LE, then I heard no more.
Thanks, crickets.

Link no longer works. What was it about?

There was an article from 2011 that stated a Kennett high school girl was home sick and she heard people breaking into her house. There were a few (2 or 3) kids from school that were arrested for it. I of course have no idea of there names - they were listed though.

My wife thinks I'm crazy...

"you're on there again?" lol (the scanner)

Last email I got last night said " common court shut down ", that was at 9 20 Pm, did not understand that until this morning.....because I am a dimwit.

Last email I got last night said " common court shut down ", that was at 9 20 Pm, did not understand that until this morning.....because I am a dimwit.

Common Court is where Settlers' Green is, and the Grand Hotel.

My wife thinks I'm crazy...

"you're on there again?" lol (the scanner)

I don't tell anyone in my family that I'm on here... they already think I'm too much of a soft heart anyway..... and a nut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member