GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a living, breathing, vibrant human being gone missing on a particular date. There is no giving up or cold case (in my opinion). It is a serious, grave situation, and if I lived in the community, I would be doing plenty of diligent sleuthing-via, watching, observing, going over timelines and relationship happenings.

People must be getting very angry by now-if not earlier.

I don't think New Hampshire is going to put up with this-they are going to protect their young.

Also, I wonder what ever happened to that report that a couple from New York, along with another person, had thought that they had seen her walking on the Kancamagus Highway on Columbus Day weekend? The poor couple was convinced that it was her, but at the time when they were leaf peeping, they didn't know there was a girl missing.

I concur with this sentiment. I´ve been thinking a lot about that possible observation of Abby(?) which apparently took place on the "Kanc" a few miles to the east of Lincoln. IIRC this couple mentioned that the girl was looking down into the ground and that she had some kind of bag slung across her shoulder. She apparently was walking west in the direction of Lincoln and would thus have been entering Lincoln from the direction of Conway. In between Lincoln and Conway there is of course complete wilderness, so this observation in itself is strange.

JMOO.

So let's get down and dirty.....stranger abduction vs. 'someone familiar to her' abduction-
IF she was abducted by familiar person:

Familiar people groom..they hang out with people who hang out with juveniles or people in their young 20's maybe?

How would you groom someone of that age-
by offering rides, advice. party opportunities, drug and liquor supplies, acceptance of lifestyles
'no telling the parents' or any other sort of social circle
relating to groomee as a party person, trusted family friend, helpful, understanding adult.

Maybe if you're a trusted adult that sees the child quite regularly and so build a relationship where they trust you before making any moves at all?

I say look for obsession-type people in this case. Especially those focused on sex and younger females. And lots of time on their dirty hands.

I concur with this sentiment. I´ve been thinking a lot about that possible observation of Abby(?) which apparently took place on the "Kanc" a few miles to the east of Lincoln. IIRC this couple mentioned that the girl was looking down into the ground and that she had some kind of bag slung across her shoulder. She apparently was walking west in the direction of Lincoln and would thus have been entering Lincoln from the direction of Conway. In between Lincoln and Conway there is of course complete wilderness, so this observation in itself is strange.

JMOO.

That's why I am wondering if she knew someone that lived around there and is possibly staying with them, hoping this dies down so she can go to a new destination without being noticed. Someone could have purchased another phone for her as well as clothes. There was also a kid who said he had heard a rumor that she cut her hair and colored it a different color, to which folks got after him to report it to the FBI and could very well tie in with the couple and other person seeing her on the Kang. I even noticed that the boyfriend's father seemed rather annoyed over the whole AH yesterday instead of appearing to be worried.

I think there's a big clue in the fact that she veered off the trail the other kids were using and went toward the power lines. This wasn't just another walk home.

That's why I am wondering if she knew someone that lived around there and is possibly staying with them, hoping this dies down so she can go to a new destination without being noticed. Someone could have purchased another phone for her as well as clothes. There was also a kid who said he had heard a rumor that she cut her hair and colored it a different color, to which folks got after him to report it to the FBI and could very well tie in with the couple and other person seeing her on the Kang. I even noticed that the boyfriend's father seemed rather annoyed over the whole AH yesterday instead of appearing to be worried.

I must have missed the kid who said Abby had cut her hair. Where was that posted?

I think there's a big clue in the fact that she veered off the trail the other kids were using and went toward the power lines. This wasn't just another walk home.

If Abby was voluntarily taking off for parts unknown that day, why even bother attending school?

She is a living, breathing, vibrant human being gone missing on a particular date. There is no giving up or cold case (in my opinion). It is a serious, grave situation, and if I lived in the community, I would be doing plenty of diligent sleuthing-via, watching, observing, going over timelines and relationship happenings.

People must be getting very angry by now-if not earlier.

I don't think New Hampshire is going to put up with this-they are going to protect their young.

Amen!

If Abby was voluntarily taking off for parts unknown that day, why even bother attending school?

Where I live (FL) and where I used to live (VA), the schools call your parents if you are absent (even in high school). They will call home, work, mobile, emergency contacts, etc. until they reach a live person. I don't know what they do at her school but maybe she didn't want to risk getting caught skipping. Also, if Abby got out of school around 2:30 and her mom worked until some later time (we keep hearing 7, not sure how accurate that is), that gives her plenty of time after school to go someplace unbeknownst to mom.

Or at least that is how I thought at that age. :blushing:

Have just caught up and if this is fact that she cut her hair then I am looking at this differently............especially as she did veer of the normal track.....can we confirm she cut her hair???

This is a long shot but bear with me. Abby loves the Beatles. Was John Lennon her favorite? Let's just explore the running away aspect. Are there any Beatle's song lyrics, books about John Lennon, etc. that would give any clues about places she might have run away to? I know when I read books it takes me to another place, an adventure and I imagine myself as that character. I've done that since I was little. Any Beatle fanatics that could give me some insight? Someone mentioned New York since she disappeared on John Lennon's birthday. You could certainly blend in and get lost in a crowd there.

Have just caught up and if this is fact that she cut her hair then I am looking at this differently............especially as she did veer of the normal track.....can we confirm she cut her hair???

I suspect it's just a rumor. I just can't see someone of Abby's age being able to stay hidden for this long.

JMOO.

It was posted on the MHFAH page. There has been no confirmation of this unfortunately, but a young man asked if others had heard about this, he was told to report it, so he said he would. He had assumed that they had already heard about this rumor, hence why he had asked about it.

This is a long shot but bear with me. Abby loves the Beatles. Was John Lennon her favorite? Let's just explore the running away aspect. Are there any Beatle's song lyrics, books about John Lennon, etc. that would give any clues about places she might have run away to? I know when I read books it takes me to another place, an adventure and I imagine myself as that character. I've done that since I was little. Any Beatle fanatics that could give me some insight? Someone mentioned New York since she disappeared on John Lennon's birthday. You could certainly blend in and get lost in a crowd there.

Not sure if that's relevant, but very very interesting that it was John Lennon's birthday the day she disappeared- I didn't know that fact myself.

Again, folks- I am not trying to say she ran away, I am just not sure what to think anymore. Especially the boyfriend's father's post and what he keeps alluding to- it makes one question things from a different angle. There has been no proof of any abduction to this point, and who knows, she could have that day asked for a ride to a bus station, hopped on one to unknown parts, and be hiding somewhere else in the USA for all that we know.

I guess I am just looking at things from a different angle, especially where they have nothing to go by and no evidence of foul play or an abduction at this point. No one saw anything happen to her, and to our knowledge, her phone hasn't been found, no articles of clothing, nothing.

Because if you don't a parent is alerted after attendance is sent to office. Going to sch for the day would get you a good few hrs with nobody suspicious.

And her own birthday--her quinceanera--whether that was important to her or not--was also in the air. If you look at her behavior (or what we know about it) that day, the veering off the well-traveled path is the most significant. Not traveling on the bus home, and then going even further off course.

How did she get to school? Perhaps she needed to go to school to get to the next thing--whatever that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman