GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a special on this a few yrs back and was scared by it then. I don't think it is related, but those are terrifying numbers and the fear of calling them in is horrifying to think of in a situation like that

And this is how some people deal with it-families etc.

http://www.katc.com/news/kidnapping-victim-s-family-speaks/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Not saying that Abby's family/friends are not doing enough. Abby's family and friends need all the prayers and help they can get.
My point is that people in our country are getting fed up with violence against good people. And they are fighting back. The cops can't be everywhere at once-and they are inundated with investigating crimes.

Communities and LE need to get together in an organized fashion.

Steleheart, go to page 1 on this thread, look at the Hollye key points map. Check out eagles road which goes down hill from kennet, down near Eastman rd, you can see the power line. She turned right there. Last physical place she was seen by her friend on the bus - and by girl (s) walking behind her. We are told she was busy texting away. This is not a direct or shortest way home.

I think her mom thought she used the bus a lot more than she actually did. I do not think we have ever been told if she rode the bus to school in the morning, on the 9th, or what time her first class was, or when she arrived at school. There is so very much we do not know.

I agree OhOh, It's not the shortest route and I wouldda used eagle's way to NS road, BUT she was tracked that way, the track teaam uses that trail, other kids walk that trail, maybe she smokes, LOL I just don't know, but it was confirmed as her usual route according to LE.

It's possible Zenya thought she took the bus more often but that wasn't the impression I got from her one-on-one interview - she only said Abby was supposed to take the bus THAT DAY. She never said Abby normallytook the bus as other have said in some previous posts.

<snipped>

BBM: "Hernandez said her daughter was supposed to take the bus home the day she disappeared and she has no idea why she decided to walk."

Maybe she walked while the weather was nice but Mom wanted her to start riding the bus since it was getting colder. In any case her usual route home was confirmed by LE in the timeline at least.

And why was it arranged. What was so bad after a summer hanging with her bf, getting out of middle school? I know people have listed some stressors and entering HS is one of them. Some find leaving Middle School just as rewarding.

Nothing bad about middle school and her summer, just that high school is very different from middle school. No longer exposed to just the 13 and under crowd. You are now exposed to 18 year olds or older. People who can drive, kids who have jobs that in turn expose them to older people, expanded horizons, etc. Maybe she outgrew her boyfriend. I think a 14 year old girl is so much more mature than a 14 year old boy. Maybe she met someone new or had a new group of friends.

To me, her mom and/or FBI asking if people noticed changes in her behavior signifies a potential change in friends/acquaintances or activities. I think that is the key to finding her.

That's what I was thinking, too. She probably didn't think anything like this would happen when she ran away (IF she ran away, that is), and could be too embarrassed or afraid to call or come back. Again, IF she ran away.

You know how it is when you feel you are in too deep? That everything that happens after the first step just gets you further away? That's another thing a really young person might be seeing in all this. How do you come back to North Conway--that little town--after all that? It's not just mom and dad being mad--right?

That's one way to think of it, anyway. The other way is thinking that the plan (I do believe there was one) went awry. But, folks, we don't have a darned thing to connect random abduction with this case.

Agreed. That somebody who helped needed to be careful, knowledgeable, discrete, and patient. I also know that a kid in her first month of high school is feeling all the changes--feeling different about herself--and that all that charges, full speed ahead--directly at her. If something--someone?--happened in the first month of school, that could have been a game changer for her--and leaving the old life--playing video games and going to the fair with the family, for example--leaving that part of childhood behind could have seemed possible and interesting.

ok, let's look at another possibility and angle, one that I have not seen others discuss here or elsewhere yet, guess I'll be the first.

Keep in mind, I have three kids, all close in age. Oldest is saving money right now to finish her teaching degree, and told my youngest daughter that she would love to have her stay a weekend at her dorm when the time comes. By then, my youngest will also be a college student herself next year, if the good Lord is willing. My point- had she recently visited her sister at her college dorm? I believe it was alluded that her sister lived at a college dorm and not at home with her mother and Abby, could she have met someone there that she liked and took off with him or her? Maybe someone visiting another student there that weekend?

I know that one of my good friend saw the interview with the sister and she said she got the vibe that the sister knew more about what happened to her than what she was sharing. I did not see the interview myself, so I can't say one way or the other if I feel the same way. However, it is another angle to look at, if she had ever visited her sister at her dorm, or perhaps her sister may have brought new friends home from college for the Mom and Abby to meet?

Again, just looking at another angle, I don't mean to upset others and I am not accusing anyone or anything of with holding information- just wondering if there is a slight chance Abby could have met someone older through her sister, someone she found more mature, attractive, and appealing.

Her mom allegedly said she didn't know she (Abigail) had a Facebook, and her mom allegedly said she was supposed to take the bus that day.

I am wondering if her route departing school is relevant at all.

Was she a messenger/courier........was she duped into same (role)?
How would someone known have seduced her and stayed off the radar.

Nothing bad about middle school and her summer, just that high school is very different from middle school. No longer exposed to just the 13 and under crowd. You are now exposed to 18 year olds or older. People who can drive, kids who have jobs that in turn expose them to older people, expanded horizons, etc. Maybe she outgrew her boyfriend. I think a 14 year old girl is so much more mature than a 14 year old boy. Maybe she met someone new or had a new group of friends.

To me, her mom and/or FBI asking if people noticed changes in her behavior signifies a potential change in friends/acquaintances or activities. I think that is the key to finding her.
Yes, see what you are saying. I was thinking people meant the stress of going into 9th grade. And yes, 14 yr old boy into gaming and trucks and such. Though around here girls love that stuff. They go kidding into their mid life and beyond, head to the race track on weekends...so I'm not sure. Interesting ideas to ponder on a bit. I was thinking earlier on maybe her bf was the one not so popular and she was being made fun of or ousted from the regular group a bit.

When you all were younger, if you walked home, did you go the same route daily? I didn't. Not even from elementary school. Bused to HS, still walked or biked now and then, not often enough so went different ways almost every time!

And it often meant cutting through woods, crossing streams, etc

a few things over the course of the last few pages (ok, threads) that we're not considering. most of which have been brought up by our fearless leader, catfancier:

1) her "usual route home". 30 days into the school year. does anyone have a usual route? whence, by way of facebook photos, in rural new hampshire, is via the bus? and our missing child disappeared while on foot?

2) an introvert...well, by most standards, yes. judging by her fb and social media she was not nearly as "out there" as are most tweens/teenagers of her age. private/not private/secret/not-so-secret...i don't see her as being as gregarious as most of our missing girls. think hannah anderson. abby's more celina cass. right?

3) i've been scouring police blotters for two days now. it's right there in the conway pd link. for the two weeks prior to her disappearance, there were almost two dozen close-to-juvenile (i'll say less than the age of 24) crimes, alcohol/drug/traffic-related felonies committed by locals. not tourists from massachusetts or connecticut. LOCALS. the greater conway area is comprised of @ 8,000 (including freyburg). my town, closest to one of the biggest cities on the planet and one of the worst crime-ridden towns on the east coast, has a population of 16,000 and the police blotter is quite detailed...for the one "crime" committed in any given week. ONE. i went back a year. what the heck is going on in north conway???

my current thoughts...go to the site that lists the log. whitaker (the cross-country ski trail area) is ridden with underage drinking, et cetera...it's also located just to the west of the cranmore area where her phone last pinged (3:07, 6:30, whichever you choose to believe). any chance she walked up the north-south road, undetected (intentionally) to meet up with some undesirables?

hence her parents believing she 'ran away' (i.e. didn't want to come home), the 15-year-olds on silent mode, and the community not on lock-down...

thoughts?

Her mom allegedly said she didn't know she (Abigail) had a Facebook, and her mom allegedly said she was supposed to take the bus that day.

I am wondering if her route departing school is relevant at all.

Was she a messenger/courier........was she duped into same (role)?
How would someone known have seduced her and stayed off the radar.

Just thinking out loud here. Who's to say it has to be someone off the radar? What if it was someone people know she knows, but they just can't put her and this person together that day? How hard are police questioning people? Can they possibly question every single person she knows?

And I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way or sound accusatory, but I think Abigail had a lot of unaccounted for time on her hands. There could be any number of things her mom or friends aren't aware of.

a few things over the course of the last few pages (ok, threads) that we're not considering. most of which have been brought up by our fearless leader, catfancier:

1) her "usual route home". 30 days into the school year. does anyone have a usual route? whence, by way of facebook photos, in rural new hampshire, is via the bus? and our missing child disappeared while on foot?

2) an introvert...well, by most standards, yes. judging by her fb and social media she was not nearly as "out there" as are most tweens/teenagers of her age. private/not private/secret/not-so-secret...i don't see her as being as gregarious as most of our missing girls. think hannah anderson. abby's more celina cass. right?

3) i've been scouring police blotters for two days now. it's right there in the conway pd link. for the two weeks prior to her disappearance, there were almost two dozen close-to-juvenile (i'll say less than the age of 24) crimes, alcohol/drug/traffic-related felonies committed by locals. not tourists from massachusetts or connecticut. LOCALS. the greater conway area is comprised of @ 8,000 (including freyburg). my town, closest to one of the biggest cities on the planet and one of the worst crime-ridden towns on the east coast, has a population of 16,000 and the police blotter is quite detailed...for the one "crime" committed in any given week. ONE. i went back a year. what the heck is going on in north conway???

my current thoughts...go to the site that lists the log. whitaker (the cross-country ski trail area) is ridden with underage drinking, et cetera...it's also located just to the west of the cranmore area where her phone last pinged (3:07, 6:30, whichever you choose to believe). any chance she walked up the north-south road, undetected (intentionally) to meet up with some undesirables?

hence her parents believing she 'ran away' (i.e. didn't want to come home), the 15-year-olds on silent mode, and the community not on lock-down...

thoughts?

In a word, yes. Especially #3. That caught my eye quite a bit today, too.

Can't let gangsters run the town. Time to snitch. Because if they take one-they will/could take another.

And you adults out there-get wise.

Where's the log of recent arrest/crimes? I clicked a bunch of the links but couldn't find that on the Conway PD page. Can you please be more specific? Thanks :)

Dont ever think rural means teens/crime are different. Just fewer people. sometimes kids have nothing better to do, a bit more freedom as there is less fear of "this happening in our town" More freedom brings more opportunity. Anyway, I couldn't find a log either, just a few bits from fire. Would love to see it!

And yes to all of those things, White Rabbit. No normal route. Introvert is what I saw immediately, I that is one of the big things that caught my eye about this case. No piercings, no makeup, plainly dressed, the way she holds herself. All just different from many we see.

Can they question anybody that doesn't want to be questioned or whose parents don't want them questioned without going through legal hoops? Makes it difficult to get to talk to the numbers of kids they need to. These are all minors, adds a twist into it doesn't it?

Can't let gangsters run the town. Time to snitch. Because if they take one-they will/could take another.

And you adults out there-get wise.

that's exactly my current thinking. the kids don't want to oust their party place...the parents don't know (or don't care) so they all say "huh? no idea what happened".

bored teenagers = trouble. i don't care where you're from. why are so many 'juveniles' listed on the conway/north conway/freyburg/jackson/bartlett police blotter? it's beyond ridiculous. IMO.

again, i come from a town of 16,000...with far less acreage of the greater conway area. if even one teen gets busted, trust me, we're all in hot water.

be responsible for your friggin' kids, folks. we weren't angels, and neither are they. that's all i have to say.

That's from the 3rd circuit court in Conway, not the police department. It's mostly fines and bench warrants. Pretty standard stuff that you'll probably find in any circuit court. In most small towns that have a courthouse, their court log probably looks a lot like this one. Just an FYI: There are 32 circuit courts like this one in NH, so these cases aren't just for Conway, but for the surrounding area covered by this particular court.

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/courtlocations/index.htm#district

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member