GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted on the MHFAH page. There has been no confirmation of this unfortunately, but a young man asked if others had heard about this, he was told to report it, so he said he would. He had assumed that they had already heard about this rumor, hence why he had asked about it.

He also said that the person who told him also told him it was a lie and didn't want to get in trouble for reporting a lie to the FBI. They encourged him to report it anyway but I got a sneaky susp. that someone there may have made a call about it just in case. I mean the lad put himself and his FB out there.

She is a living, breathing, vibrant human being gone missing on a particular date. There is no giving up or cold case (in my opinion). It is a serious, grave situation, and if I lived in the community, I would be doing plenty of diligent sleuthing-via, watching, observing, going over timelines and relationship happenings.

People must be getting very angry by now-if not earlier.

I don't think New Hampshire is going to put up with this-they are going to protect their young.

You got that right about us NH people. Believe me, a lot of us are trying to help, and there are also quite a few that find this very strange and don't think anything happened to her. Friends and acquaintances who aren't on the internet chatting- about half think she ran away and that the family is acting strange, they think the family is not giving out enough information to help them search for her. The other half think she was abducted and murdered- some think by a stranger, others have said someone close to her, some have thought a family member was involved.

Regardless, I along with my sister will keep trying to help find her, and we both pray, along with the rest of you I am sure, that she is found safe, sound, and unharmed.

I was under the impression that Abby normally walked the powerline trail since the dogs tracked her home from school that way and in the timeline it states that

"Abigail's previous after-school travel pattern confirmed via interviews and security camera videos along route between Kennett High School and residence"

http://www.wcsh6.com/assetpool/documents/131016071002_Picture Timeline.pdf

Where do we get that she veered off??

He also said that the person who told him also told him it was a lie and didn't want to get in trouble for reporting a lie to the FBI. They encourged him to report it anyway but I got a sneaky susp. that someone there may have made a call about it just in case. I mean the lad put himself and his FB out there.

I know he mentioned that someone else told him it was a lie, but I didn't see it as the same person. Regardless, you are correct, he put it out there for all to see, and it hasn't been deleted to my knowledge.

but, you know the old saying "where there's smoke, there's fire", and the boyfriend's father keeps posting stories himself which allude to the fact that he thinks people know more than what they are saying. So, who knows, honestly.

I know that teens have run away in the past without a trace and shown up days, weeks, months, even a year or two later, and no one was able to find them. It can happen, unfortunately- if you really don't want to be found, you really can hide out. Meanwhile, you have scared parents, siblings, friends and classmates thinking the worst. :(

In order to pull it off you really cannot let anybody know, not even your best friend. You have to be darned hearty to keep it fully secretive and at that age you really need an assistant for planning, driving, cash, landing place. To do that and leave not one clue behind at barely age 15, not living nor experienced with more suburban nor city living. That is one heck of an accomplishment. Now if there were somebody coaching her, telling her what to do and not to do, how to do this/that and they would take care of everything else, different story. It seems to me it would have to be done via a lot of verbal communication or secret sm id's, etc. even without the phone they can track numbers of calls and texts from then and back. iMessage is a bit different though it is my understanding the IPs could get that information. Not sure.

I was under the impression that Abby normally walked the powerline trail since the dogs tracked her home from school that way and in the timeline it states that

"Abigail's previous after-school travel pattern confirmed via interviews and security camera videos along route between Kennett High School and residence"

I don't know the area, but the other kids were taking the road that she turned off. We also heard a couple of things that turned out to be false: That she did make it home, that her phone was used after 6 pm. Going back through the month, people were asked to recall changes in her behavior. There is enough there to say the signs do not point to stranger abduction is what I'm saying. There is a lot of something leading us to: she was meeting someone. If we follow that, we ask: how was that arranged? why was it arranged? Then we, maybe, get closer.

I ran away often as a teenager. Usually came back from lack of money and resources. I did find an older guy at one point and he and his girlfriend took me in. I think back now and get chills thinking about what could have happened to me, especially in today's world. I apologize to my parents daily. I did go a month and a half once when I had some help with food and such. I went on foot, I took their car and other times got rides. No Internet for cellphones back then, a lot more difficult to track somebody down quickly

In order to pull it off you really cannot let anybody know, not even your best friend. You have to be darned hearty to keep it fully secretive and at that age you really need an assistant for planning, driving, cash, landing place. To do that and leave not one clue behind at barely age 15, not living nor experienced with more suburban nor city living. That is one heck of an accomplishment. Now if there were somebody coaching her, telling her what to do and not to do, how to do this/that and they would take care of everything else, different story. It seems to me it would have to be done via a lot of verbal communication or secret sm id's, etc. even without the phone they can track numbers of calls and texts from then and back. iMessage is a bit different though it is my understanding the IPs could get that information. Not sure.

Agreed. That somebody who helped needed to be careful, knowledgeable, discrete, and patient. I also know that a kid in her first month of high school is feeling all the changes--feeling different about herself--and that all that charges, full speed ahead--directly at her. If something--someone?--happened in the first month of school, that could have been a game changer for her--and leaving the old life--playing video games and going to the fair with the family, for example--leaving that part of childhood behind could have seemed possible and interesting.

Look at the girl from South Berwick, Maine- had she not contacted her family, they might not know where she is today- she made it all the way to Virginia by bus! The only thing at the time that LE knew was that she was seen boarding a bus in Portsmouth, NH. Yes, it would be difficult to do and plan, but we don't know any specifics in Abby's case. We don't know if she had a lot of cash saved, perhaps birthday and Christmas money, etc, and took it with her and used it to get where she wanted to go. Again, just thinking outside the box here, seeing that nothing else has come up to allude to her being abducted or foul play.

I don't know the area, but the other kids were taking the road that she turned off. We also heard a couple of things that turned out to be false: That she did make it home, that her phone was used after 6 pm. Going back through the month, people were asked to recall changes in her behavior. There is enough there to say the signs do not point to stranger abduction is what I'm saying. There is a lot of something leading us to: she was meeting someone. If we follow that, we ask: how was that arranged? why was it arranged? Then we, maybe, get closer.

And why was it arranged. What was so bad after a summer hanging with her bf, getting out of middle school? I know people have listed some stressors and entering HS is one of them. Some find leaving Middle School just as rewarding.

I ran away often as a teenager. Usually came back from lack of money and resources. I did find an older guy at one point and he and his girlfriend took me in. I think back now and get chills thinking about what could have happened to me, especially in today's world. I apologize to my parents daily. I did go a month and a half once when I had some help with food and such. I went on foot, I took their car and other times got rides. No Internet for cellphones back then, a lot more difficult to track somebody down quickly

Now, also imagine that after you left your family called in the FBI. That there are now people crawling all over your social media and talking about you on sleuthing sites and fb. That a facebook page urging you home has thousands of followers. That your 9th grade school picture is on magnets stuck to the doors of cars. How in the world do you come home?

Steleheart, go to page 1 on this thread, look at the Hollye key points map. Check out eagles road which goes down hill from kennet, down near Eastman rd, you can see the power line. She turned right there. Last physical place she was seen by her friend on the bus - and by girl (s) walking behind her. We are told she was busy texting away. This is not a direct or shortest way home.

I think her mom thought she used the bus a lot more than she actually did. I do not think we have ever been told if she rode the bus to school in the morning, on the 9th, or what time her first class was, or when she arrived at school. There is so very much we do not know.

It was in one of the articles somewhere that one of her classmates that she walked along with said she went down a different foot path that day- the power line trail, I believe it is called. I guess several kids walked that way every day, from what was told, and the classmate said she changed her route that day.

That is what I was meaning in regards to living in this small mountain town vs suburbs/city.

Bus lines all around, trains, highways in and out. But Conway, walking the kancamagus? She didn't do this alone if in fact she did run away. Which leads me back to believing this is an abduction whether planned and unbeknown to AH or a familiar face having her hop in for a ride.

That's my thinking right now. Also, she still could have met up with foul play along the way, either with this person or someone else, but to me, if we're going by all that is said and written (along with what is not said and written.......), it does appear that she had some kind of plans that were different from her daily routine, at the very least.

Now, also imagine that after you left your family called in the FBI. That there are now people crawling all over your social media and talking about you on sleuthing sites and fb. That a facebook page urging you home has thousands of followers. That your 9th grade school picture is on magnets stuck to the doors of cars. How in the world do you come home?

This is something I've been thinking about. This is possibly why dad wrote that letter. To let her know it was ok, she would be protected from all that. Because that to me is a larger obstacle than the leaving itself. But, if she wanted to and that was what was stopping her, homesickness would have set in. She would slip up and make contact somehow. Her dad gave her ways to do so in that letter.

The only thing that would stop her from making contact would be somebody not allowing her to.

When you are 15 and you want your mommy, daddy, dogs or bed you don't keep yourself from contacting them. She has many options of homes, even a possible chance at leaving this part of the country so as not to face all the friends and such. Unless......things read have truth to them

That's what I was thinking, too. She probably didn't think anything like this would happen when she ran away (IF she ran away, that is), and could be too embarrassed or afraid to call or come back. Again, IF she ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth