GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only conclusion I come to is she took a ride from someone she knew. If there was any kind of a struggle on her "usual route" there might of been signs of some kind and some screaming going on. No struggle, no screaming.

I would think LE would be asking questions to anyone who had ever given Abby a ride in the past. That would eliminate a lot of people.

Im still leaning towards that something happened when she arrived at home (even though they have said they cannot confirm she made it there), or that between north south road and Village way (theres a small section of woods to go through), something happened there.

Someone posted a while back.. Mom24?..that the amt of time the cell was pinging was just about long enough for Abby to have gotten home..2:30-2:53... Then at 3:07 the phone no longer emits/rec's a signal..

I also, until this case is solved or otherwise, that there was something to the Fish & Game announcement shortly after she went missing, that there was a call at 6:30pm... Then LE took it back. If there truthfully was NO call at 6:30, where would F&G get that info, and more importantly, why would they be so confident about it as to bring it to the media's attention??

I haven't seen one post in here for two hours. Anyone around here?

I still check in at least ten times a day (actually, probably more) but I don't have anything to add. It's all been said. It's all been speculated. I have my own theory as to what happened to her but there is no evidence to support it. Nor is there any evidence to support anyone else's theory. Where in the hell is Abigail?!

Not so much activity here right now for sure. As for myself I'm mostly just checking out the posts as I don't feel I've got much to contribute at present.
I feel quite depressed by the lack of any public news and don't really know what to believe about this case...

Well I would sure like to know what the conversation was with the bf on the cell phone. That conversation lasted between 20 or thirty minutes. She must of told the bf where she was going at some point.......or at least an indication of her mood.

Of course now I can't find it. Basically, as you are reading, you click the multi-post button on the right if you want to respond to that post and it turns red. It's the second one from the right on the bottom with a quotation mark and a plus sign under it. Then keep reading and do it whenever you find another post. When you get to the end and maybe you have 5 red multi-posts lit up over the last few pages, you click quote and your text box comes up with all the quotes in it!

OT but does anyone know if this feature is available on tapatalk?

I'm several days behind on this thread. Life happened :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

The remains found in Manchester Maine were identified as a male from Virginia as there was a drivers licence found with the remains.

I thought she was texting a friend for those 20 minutes. I wonder if the texting just ended at an odd spot. KWIM. They friend didn't think much of it, until much later. Which that could be why it is something more.

Whatever the texts said, they obviously have not helped. IMO

what we know:
She went off the trail toward the Power lines
She was supposed to take the bus
She is new to the school
She is not involved in organized sports or other activities
She has a robust social media presence
She has lots of fb friends from town, some older kids who are sometimes in trouble
She disappeared from a very "public place," or so mom says
That authorities aren't sure whether she was abducted or left voluntarily (at least initially)
That no one is warning the town folk to watch out for a predator
That people were asked to think about her behavior before the disappearance
That the mom's bf said "we didn't see it coming"
That her father and cousin are asking her to come home, saying no one will be mad
That it's been longer than a month and she's only 15
That it was John Lennon's b-day and close to her own (and she liked the Beattles)
That the trail is cold, but there is a lot of media interest and the town has rallied around
That she probably didn't disappear all by herself
That someone saw a girl who looked like her several days later on the "Kanc" highway
That FBI was on the case immediately

Now, what else that's not speculation?

Well I would sure like to know what the conversation was with the bf on the cell phone. That conversation lasted between 20 or thirty minutes. She must of told the bf where she was going at some point.......or at least an indication of her mood.

I thought she was texting a friend for those 20 minutes. I wonder if the texting just ended at an odd spot. KWIM. They friend didn't think much of it, until much later. Which that could be why it is something more.

According to LE, AH was texting with a friend until 2:53pm (not a phone call). According to JCSr, AH's last text was a "<3" sent to his son. There is nothing strange about that to me; I end many text conversations with signs of endearment. :loveyou:

Just jumping off your post. When I rented, I moved quite a few times. About once a year, or every 2 years. I was a single mom, and moved for various reasons: upstairs unit to one in a better complex on ground floor, better neighborhood with better schools, bad neighbors, bad landlords, bad condition of housing, bigger house, etc.

I don't know why we are discussing how many times they moved. I don't see how it relates to Abby's disappearance, but FWIW renters move for various reasons. JMO

Everything above is JMO!

Never having rented I found it strange...several moves. But now that you have explained it..makes sense.

Not much more to say...we have said it all but heard not one peep from LE in weeks....

Im still leaning towards that something happened when she arrived at home (even though they have said they cannot confirm she made it there), or that between north south road and Village way (theres a small section of woods to go through), something happened there.

Someone posted a while back.. Mom24?..that the amt of time the cell was pinging was just about long enough for Abby to have gotten home..2:30-2:53... Then at 3:07 the phone no longer emits/rec's a signal..

I also, until this case is solved or otherwise, that there was something to the Fish & Game announcement shortly after she went missing, that there was a call at 6:30pm... Then LE took it back. If there truthfully was NO call at 6:30, where would F&G get that info, and more importantly, why would they be so confident about it as to bring it to the media's attention??

Her texting was just about 30 minutes the amount of time others have said walking the two miles to her home would take. I am sure IF she reached her home she would set down her phone and take her doggies out. Normal.

I think it was silly stuff kids do. They exchange one word texts not long letters. The heart she sent bf on the bus was just that...a heart nothing more nothing less.

We think text's are letter writing. They aren't...they are more liken to grunts!

I think texting whomever on her walk home all alone was just company.

Our only hope is if Big Jim happens to erupt again! :twocents:

Her texting was just about 30 minutes the amount of time others have said walking the two miles to her home would take. I am sure IF she reached her home she would set down her phone and take her doggies out. Normal.

I think it was silly stuff kids do. They exchange one word texts not long letters. The heart she sent bf on the bus was just that...a heart nothing more nothing less.

We think text's are letter writing. They aren't...they are more liken to grunts!

I think texting whomever on her walk home all alone was just company.

Our only hope is if Big Jim happens to erupt again! :twocents:

BBM, RSBM

put the phone down?! =abnormal with teens I know. Their cell phones seem more like an appendage on their hands. I've never known of, or seen a teen without their lifeline cell phone :giggle:

I do agree, hearts, a smiley or single word 'grunts' are very common in teen texting. She may have simply replied to JCs last comment with a heart. Maybe his last comment was ending their text communication with some sort of endearment hence her response. It sounds like they had a pretty mundane conversation via text.

Everything above is JMO!

You know what, I just realized that we are all making assumptions regarding teens and phones. They actually do not all have phone in hand all the time. I know many parents, myself included, fighting with their teens to charge the dang thing and have it on with volume. So maybe for AH, she wasn't a huge tester. Maybe she would get home, go on co outer and hit social media to chat with friends that way. That is what goes on here. I have more do my kids' friends programmed in my phone than they do in theirs'. The friends will often text me, PLEASE HAVE _____CALL ME. Usually in regards to plans coming up soon and the kid still isn't using the phone. I know it is common in many we see, but there are plenty that do not text away every free moment. I notice the ones who come here and are attached to the phone, they are in the minority in all of my kids' friend groups.

Yes! Maybe JC was getting off at his bus stop and saying goodbye so she sent the heart, that would be a natural end to a conversation.

QUOTE]

IF she wasnt surprised coming through the door, or IF the wooded path she would have had to have taken from N/S Road to Village Way wasnt where she disappeared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3