GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she has been killed...she was likely dead before she was even reported missing, as often seems to be the case, even when victims are found quickly.

I think if she has been killed...she was likely dead before she was even reported missing, as often seems to be the case, even when victims are found quickly.

That's the saddest part about all of this to me. Looking back, no matter how much effort LE or observant passersby put in, it's too often the case that the victim has been deceased within the first few hours. The exceptions are the wannabe-prophet paranoid schizotypals who drag their torture out for a years upon years. Seems to be no "happy" medium. :(

How do we consolidate that fact with our natural tendencies to not assume the worst right away? We've achieved mind-controlled motion for prosthetic limbs, which the average consumer will soon be able to purchase. If we can create a connection between the mind and a bionic leg, I think some sort of discrete device with GPS tracking capabilities—a "panic chip"—isn't that out of the question. The monsters among us know they have a head start. Conspiracy nut buffs make me feel guilty for thinking this, but I really hope for whatever technology will be able to make the risk outweigh any depraved short-term benefit.

Almost everyone carries a phone, yet they very seldom wind up helping in these cases. It did not take long for criminals to get on board with disabling phones first thing, it seems. These abductions (if she was abducted) show that the tales of us all being filmed or tracked 24/7 are not really accurate, IMO.

A video detailing the timeline & facts as of Day #8 was posted from the same page @Assist1 linked above:

"Police Release Timeline of Last Day Missing New Hampshire Teen Was Seen Alive"
http://on.aol.com/video/police-release-timeline-of-last-day-missing-new-hampshire-teen-was-seen-alive-517974509

As I'm fairly new to the threads, are these details considered "up to date"?

My apologies if this has already been addressed. I know you've all done amazing sleuthing.

If someone would be willing to help bring me up to speed (I'm actively reading previous posts/threads to catch up) that would be great!

:please:
TIA

Somebody listed all the moves and all the towns. Do we have a place where we archive things like that?

Seems about 6 moves but no time frame was given.

MOO

Just jumping off your post. When I rented, I moved quite a few times. About once a year, or every 2 years. I was a single mom, and moved for various reasons: upstairs unit to one in a better complex on ground floor, better neighborhood with better schools, bad neighbors, bad landlords, bad condition of housing, bigger house, etc.

I don't know why we are discussing how many times they moved. I don't see how it relates to Abby's disappearance, but FWIW renters move for various reasons. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

I think they are still searching where they can, I have been looking up the nh deer hunting season, if a searcher was wearing blaze orange from head to toe, there would still be a good chance they could be killed. No way would fish and game allow that, also no way to ever cancel deer season.....ever.

I just hope hunters are looking, for messed up ground and items.
I am really starting to wonder if she is farther away. I wish she would come home. I hate the woods. Looking outside my window, it is so crazy that I wouldn't be able to walk through it from the bushes, trees, and everything else.

I know this may sound weird but I'm still on fence about my gut feelings on this one! I just can't seem to get a read on this case. I mean if you compare it to others for instance Sierra LaMar you had a sense of urgency you had Klas Kids come in and organized searches everyday a lot of searching! I mean its been a year and a half and they are still searching for her! Her parents friends and family were infront of reporter, cameras, etc doing all they could! I just don't get the feeling that they think Abby was abducted by anyone! It's like LE/FBI really have nothing to go on. I really hope this changes and Abby is brought home!
What am I missing here? Any thoughts I am constantly searching for something to help me understand this one and I can't seem to find it!

JMO

I can't get a feel for it either. Part of me feels she took off with a less than upstanding "friend". Another side of me thinks abduction by someone familiar.

I know others feel the lack of big searches is normal, it is still a sticking point with me. The searches aren't happening in nearly the magnitude one would think they should be, especially with the urgency factor of imminent snow cover. Why not? It boggles my mind. They don't need to climb mountains arm in arm, they could be searching many surrounding areas still.

It still really bothers me that she went missing the day before her Birthday.

It still really bothers me that she went missing the day before her Birthday.

Not that it matters greatly, but, I believe it was a few days before her birthday. She disappeared on Wednesday, the 9th, and her birthday was on Saturday, the 12th.

Where are you Abigail?

I haven't seen one post in here for two hours. Anyone around here?

Here, just used up all thoughts, for now. Wishing for something, finding her, searches, posts here.... :(

I play catch-up on the posts every day while im "working"...Doesnt seem to be too much going on these days...pretty sad. I feel for Abbys family. How do you breathe, one second to the next, with all these questions as to your missing daughter??? Not knowing where she is, if shes even alive..etc. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx