GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131122/NEWS07/131129735

A press conference will be held this afternoon about Abigail Hernandez, who has been missing from Conway since early October. The focus of the press conference will be remarks from her mother, Zenya Hernandez, who remains hopeful that her daughter will soon be found safe and unharmed, authorities said.

The teen has not been found and no substantive remarks or updates will be provided by law enforcement officials, they said.

The press conference is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. today at the Conway Police Department. In case of inclement weather; the conference will be indoors at the Conway Police Department's conference room.

Ideally, if you have called anything into the FBI, that is the last time you speak to anyone about it. Everything you say here is public to anyone, it can be read by anyone not just websleuth users. You will never get direct feedback from LE on "thanks that was useful" or "thanks that was not useful" as none of us are part of the investigation and we don't need to know that and in fact it might even jeopardize the whole process.

Once it is released by LE, you are welcome to share it then. Otherwise, best to not post about it anywhere. I say this as someone who has reported multiple items (some I was just passing on someone's name and phone number and a tip).

For e.g., if you look at the timeline and disappearance info on the bringabbyhome website, you will notice that is all information that has been released to the public.

Thanks for sharing any tips you have, it's really important to do that.

I was thinking of the YouTube videos someone linked to here, in the post it was mentioned that the YouTube account was reported to the FBI.
...I think I was intentionally being nit-picky, I didn't intend to sound like a moron, it just turned out that way. **For the record that was just the warmup to my post about FB advertising which might* actually be helpful :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I only caught the last few seconds of it because the videos were buffering. The questions being asked were inaudible, and all I heard her say was to keep Abby's picture and story out there. Also that there might be people visiting the area that haven't been there since Columbus Day weekend. Wish we had some new information...:(

So now we have three locals running FB pages each approved 'by the family' WHY? Each one take hours of time monitoring posts. Seems like one would be enough...between friends!

Anyone have an inclination as to what the press conference may be about? In light of the tone of the email/letter being discussed above, perhaps the investigation is being handed over? Scaled back?

First of all I am thinking of the FAREWELL letter the Chief Of Police sent out yesterday...posted upthread. Sounded like a goodbye to all of us.

So in my little world ;) I am thinking Abby's Mother will tell us Abby has made contact, is happy and is going to spend some time with extended family. MOO of course.

I knew this was coming and please, if your an fb user, go ahead and like it.... its very legit :) let's get abby girl home!!!!!

Why another one?

Okay, is it going to be a press conference or a press release? There is a difference...

Press Conference...

I am guessing there is no real news to be delivered today, at least not about Abigail's whereabouts. If there was, they would not wait until late in the day, IMO.

Thinking the same thing here but they are gathering an audience making us talk about it and wait...everybody on board....

My hope, along with others, is that she's been found and is waiting to be reunited with her family. I don't care whether she ran or was abducted, I'm hopeful she's home.

I don't think she would 'come home' into this hornets nest of everything going on since she left..if she left of her own accord. Can you imagine...the schools, the police, the extended friends, the helicoptors, search and rescue groups, scuba divers, sonar boats. My head is spinning about how a return to Mayberry would work out. Yipes.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131122/NEWS07/131129735

A press conference will be held this afternoon about Abigail Hernandez, who has been missing from Conway since early October. The focus of the press conference will be remarks from her mother, Zenya Hernandez, who remains hopeful that her daughter will soon be found safe and unharmed, authorities said.

The teen has not been found and no substantive remarks or updates will be provided by law enforcement officials, they said.

The press conference is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. today at the Conway Police Department. In case of inclement weather; the conference will be indoors at the Conway Police Department's conference room.

Perhaps Mother Zenya has read those that think the family needs to speak up and so she speaks.

I remember one of LE said something like 'we will hold no more press conferences unless something substantial breaks'. Would this plea for Abby be considered a break?

Speaking of which could Zenya hold a press conference without LE..just hold one on her own?

Personally I hope Abby has made contact with her mother and is in a safe place and will stay where she is happy. MOO

I had the stream running early but still missed Zenyas speech :(

I caught that they are following up on all tips and leads, working almost every day and stated the importance of keeping Abbys photo out there as the holidays will bring in people who may have not been in the area since the last holiday (columbus day weekend)

Nothing new to report and they couldn't comment on something because of the investigation and not wanting to jeopardise finding Abby and bringing her home safe? Didn't catch the question

ETA: They stated the purpose of the presser was to keep Abbys face prominent because of the approaching holiday.

The presser was only 5 minutes long. Zenya made a plea to Abby directly, asking her to come home. There were only 4 questions allowed after Zenya's plea. Two questions (I couldn't hear them either) I presume were asking if there were any leads or something to that effect. The answer was basically that LE won't share anything specific. LE is also asking that people keep posting Abby's photos beyond the local area.

Have been wondering if J was her first bf or did she date sb before maybe an older boy? Exes become big trouble sometimes...

Hi all, Tang stopping by to weigh in on some of the more recent posts about the new website. I just wanted to share that I was a friend of Paul Kirsch's many years ago before careers took us to different states. I will totally vouch for him being the selfless, hardworking volunteer that you all are witnessing. If he started another website with 1 other admin, I imagine it was because he felt there was a need for accountability with what was being posted. I just checked the other website and can see what I would call some "unprofessional" and unproductive posting by a few of that board's admins. Again, just my $.02 here. God Bless him for the hard work that he is doing (both visible to us and that unannounced as well). May Abby be found soon.

Just wanted to thank:

takeitfromme412
Steleheart
MamaJoJo
LookingHoping
rizzo0904

Thanks for your contributions. I always look forward to reading your posts.

As of now, I don't think LE really believes there is a danger to others...no signs of a struggle, no crime scene, no ransom request, etc....all they have is a missing teen. Not saying they are right if this is their thinking, but I can see why they would say they do not believe there is a danger to others. I would think everyone is being extra cautious anyway. Also, both of her parents seem to be asking her to come home, or to contact them, versus speaking to a possible abductor.

JMO but I think they really just don't know. Hoping she won't be out there somewhere, covered by snow soon.

Just wanted to thank:

takeitfromme412
Steleheart
MamaJoJo
LookingHoping
rizzo0904

Thank YOU JBlock... you have provided insight to me that was also so valuable.... I think each and every one of us have ALOT to contribute to this case and many many others!!!!! :loveyou:

Just wanted to thank:

takeitfromme412
Steleheart
MamaJoJo
LookingHoping
rizzo0904

:tyou:

:blowkiss:

I had WMUR on here in New Hampshire and never saw this presser. All they said is news at 5 the mother will speak.

I had WMUR on here in New Hampshire and never saw this presser. All they said is news at 5 the mother will speak.

i think that the online feeds on several networks just all failed at once.... there will be footage on later (like half hour) i would imagine..... i missed it too... and i was maaaaaad!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member