GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so few facts known at this point. Really, just that she left school and was seen walking. And that she is gone. That's it. :(

I am trying to figure out why everyone keeps saying her & JCjr were broke up, did this come out somewhere?

I wondered the same thing and did a little research. I found 1 POST on the MHFAH FB page that stated it. 1 POST, which as we know is rumour and should not be taken as fact, and not discussed here.

Of course you can sleuth privately and keep notes, if you want to do that the post is here https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez?fref=ts Under a picture of AH and JCjnr posted 22nd Nov, comments made by DC

The bad thing here is there is not much to go off of but specualtion. With all of the mis information that came out in the begginning it made it even harder for us to determine what happened form the git go. This story has so many holes in it that its just so hard to figure out really where to start. All we know for sure is that Abby is not at home safe with her family. If in fact she did run away we still have to be obviously very worried for her safety. I have my own opinions as to what mey have transpired but will not state on here due to the fact that there is no eveidence to back it up. It would be all speculation at this point just like every other theory we are reading on here. i find myself glued to this case and I am hundreds of miles away, I actually caught this case off NG when it very first aired and have being intrigued ever since. I think that alot of things surrounding this case stink of foul play, but again just my opinion. Abby dear if you are reading this and you are ok you really need to let someone know. NOBODY will be mad at you we just want to know that you are ok and to come home safely.

This person is not "friends" with either AH or jr ..... so would not put much into that post. Amazing how a rumor can grow legs!!!

Yes may be true but these are things that need to be invesigated further. Eyes open for what we have not being able to see if not in FB or other sites. This may be the other side we are missing. The other side of the unknown. Again just my opinion people she may have talked to all the time might not have been a friend on FB because she was supposed to be in a relationship. Things arent always what they seem.... She also referenced JCJr by stating I love this kid?? My daughter says that about friends she cares about that are guys at school that she is close to again just my opinion

22 guests viewing and 9 members
Come on and register guest , Abby needs you, and the registration process is quick and easy.

We are all here for Abby. I know that no one on here means to be hurtful, but sometimes the tone of what is being said comes off harsh. (my 2 cents)

If I were going to distance myself from a boyfriend, I don't think I would spend my day at the Fryeburg fair with his and his whole family. But hey, I am no longer 14. hehe

There is a lot of things being said that cannot be posted on here for obvious reasons. l will just say this...I believe some kids know something, but have been told to say nothing. Just my own thoughts.

Yes may be true but these are things that need to be invesigated further. Eyes open for what we have not being able to see if not in FB or other sites. This may be the other side we are missing. The other side of the unknown. Again just my opinion people she may have talked to all the time might not have been a friend on FB because she was supposed to be in a relationship. Things arent always what they seem.... She also referenced JCJr by stating I love this kid?? My daughter says that about friends she cares about that are guys at school that she is close to again just my opinion

I agree. "Love this kid", struck me as non-boyfriend material as well. Maybe she saw him as too immature/young for her. As a freshmen and Sophomore, a pretty girl like Abby is most likely looked at by older guys like Juniors or Seniors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleRose, I am loving seeing your theories. Agree with your entire last post. :)

22 guests viewing and 9 members
Come on and register guest , Abby needs you, and the registration process is quick and easy.

We are all here for Abby. I know that no one on here means to be hurtful, but sometimes the tone of what is being said comes off harsh. (my 2 cents)

I agree. Tone is important. All CAPS and exclamations speak volumes. Also, inconsistency in policing posts communicates things as well.

It's entirely possible to disagree with the thoughts or opinions of someone without being ugly. Most posters on WS do that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that LE originally thought Abby was abducted, yet after doing an investigation into her life now believes she did runaway, yet is not going to announce that, because they know how little media/public interest there is for runaways? Abby's mother is making it sound like she thinks her daughter ran away, but she isn't actually coming out and saying that, which makes me think she knows that the media wouldn't attend a PC for a runaway, nor would they publish a letter a mother wrote to her runaway daughter. It's kind of just a "nice" thing to do, instead of saying that yes, Abby did runaway, and making getting awareness out about her much more difficult, just sort of be opaque about it?

where is the there ANYTHING stating she worked at a hotel???? These are rumors and shouldn't be here as FACTS.... all we have heard is she had a "cleaning job on Mondays" for all any of us know she cleaned for a family friend's house once a week..... there is too much misinformation being put out there and none of it is going to help bring Abby home...... if it isn't known as a "fact" or has not come directly from the mouth of Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young or FBI Special Agent in Charge Kieran Ramsey it is NOT FACT and should not be put out there..... if you are considering it a THEORY, please please state so......... PLEASE!!!!!

Thank you!

It is always helpful to theorize but such theories should be based on evidence and deductive reasoning rather than imaginative fiction. There has been so much confusion here about such details most of which have arisen out of pure speculation. Too many rumors have gone so out of control they seem to be accepted as fact.

Can someone please post a reference to any reports in MSM or LE regarding the break-up between the victim and her boyfriend?

How long before she went missing did this happen? Day before? Month before?

T I A

Can someone please post a reference to any reports in MSM or LE regarding the break-up between the victim and her boyfriend?

T I A

I couldn't find any, the only thing I found was the post on the MHFAH fb page (see post #940 on the last page) Rumour...

ETA: Of course if anyone else knows of any MSM or LE references please do share

Not Directed at Any Specific Person: The child that innocently posted that deserves his privacy. Please respect that.

T I A

There is no such reference.

To put it delicately, I would bet that FB posting came from someone unaffiliated with either party.

As for the "love this kid.." Abby has a pretty casual, semi-sarcastic tone online. You'll see it a lot with Tumblr users, particularly the flat affect and lack of punctuation. It's similar to putting "~*" around a word to add a very specific/tongue-in-cheek mood to a word or phrase. If this sounds strange to you, spend some more time on Tumblr. Better yet... save yourself the brain cells. It was too late for me. Now I'm a failed armchair internet linguist. :seeya: In any case, what would the significance be? They broke up but people can't know about it so she halfheartedly comments on things to avoid detection? Or they're about to break up but she can't come out and say it, yet it's observable in her tone? As a former teenage girl I feel like they tend to be way more passive aggressive than that in these situations.

But boy does there need to be a break soon. Something substantial and hopeful to discuss. I wasn't on WS during Sierra Lamar's case but I just went back to read those posts.. The perp in that case was under surveillance all the while the public had no idea there was even a car, much less a person, of interest. LE remained ambiguous re: foul play, and Sierra's family was still doing the "we won't be mad just come home" spiel. it's amazing how much more "solvable" that case immediately seems in hindsight, yet how frustrated everyone still was at the time. I'm sure NH LE would do anything to find even a crumpled receipt of Abby's (with a much better outcome! :please:) at this point. Then again, who knows what they really have?

I wondered the same thing and did a little research. I found 1 POST on the MHFAH FB page that stated it. 1 POST, which as we know is rumour and should not be taken as fact, and not discussed here.

Of course you can sleuth privately and keep notes, if you want to do that the post is here https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez?fref=ts Under a picture of AH and JCjnr posted 22nd Nov, comments made by DC

Sorry to quote myself but to clarify I did not mean to sleuth a minor privately.. I meant in theorising a break up

Can anyone tell me where to find the mention of chloroform on rags and such forth that was brought up the other day? I cant locate that

So I was trying to find the rag and chloroform thing, and I found out its a line used in a movie. So this was just a qouted line " Does This rag smell like chloroform to you".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3