GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you any of you guys think this could be related to Maura Murray's disappearance?

I crossed the border at Niagara Falls in May for an Aunt's funeral. I had a passport, my daughter (different last name) had a copy of her birth certificate. Personally I was surprised by how quickly we crossed there and back. Neither border agent even spoke to my daughter directly.
I assume with the cameras at each booth, a picture was taken of the license plate but the paperwork never left the guy's hands and he gave it right back to me.

I just have to say I am disappointed that after the press conference that at least the people who live in the same town as ZH never apologized for their words. We just had someone on here chiding us for, but one thing we have never done on this site is suggest people grab their torches and pitchforks and run anyone out of town. And if we had we certainly would have apologized for it. It saddens me that no one who made cruel comments to a woman who's daughter is missing and in the hands of God knows who, on either FB or the comments section of the various MSM sites has had the decency to apologize. While I don't have much good to say about JY, thank goodness ZH has her in her life. Just disgusted with how people can be so cruel and then not at least show strength of character to apologize after. It's takes real cowardice to cower behind cruelty. As turtlepoop said, the family and friends may be reading this site and I do hope they know that as distasteful as our fears are as to what happened to AH, we care and we empathize with the family and I for one could care less if this is a runaway or not, I'll smile and be pleased when this child is reunited with her family and I'll care little whether she left of her own volition or not. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and that would be the best ending ever. My heart goes out to her mother and sister and father.

Do you any of you guys think this could be related to Maura Murray's disappearance?

How so? I don't think it's any more related to MM's disappearance than any other disappearance other than the locality.

"law enforcement using methods from nsa playbook"

Not so much for Abby's own phone but for anyone who was even in the area of Cranmore at the critical time. BTW even if someone is carrying a prepaid phone the data would show again in the area the letter was mailed. I have no doubt that a tower dump was done much as it was in Jessica's case;

<snipped>

"In October 2012, in Colorado, a 10-year-old girl vanished while she walked to school. Volunteers scoured Westminster looking for Jessica Ridgeway.
Local police took a clandestine tack. They got a court order for data about every cellphone that connected to five providers' towers on the girl's route. Later, they asked for 15 more cellphone site data dumps.
Colorado authorities won't divulge how many people's data they obtained, but testimony in other cases indicates it was at least several thousand people's phones."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/08/cellphone-data-spying-nsa-police/3902809/

An interesting and revealing read is the affidavits and court orders for tower info in Jessica's case for each of the crime scene areas. A careful read shows that at least one phone had a hit at 2 of the crime scenes during the critical time frames. This person was at first tracked by 2 dog teams who were following a scent from the trash bags...

A long study here but worth the effort IMO;

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Case_Details.cfm?Case_ID=272

How so? I don't think it's any more related to MM's disappearance than any other disappearance other than the locality.

Key words. :) I'm not saying its related, but I think locality is an important aspect when looking at cases. As we've seen, abductors can continue their crimes for years and years, and drawing a link between cases can possibily break one wide open.

I too don't see anything similar other than locality at this point.

The two missing girls in Mass were found safe in Ohio.

I agree completely with the opinion in this article. IMO the chances of finding her, unless she simply comes home on her own, are reduced by the way LE has handled this whole case.

I think LE is very nervous about how to proceed in this case, after getting the letter, because possibly any misstep by them could get Abby killed. I don't think the news about the letter was suppose to become public either.

I think LE is very nervous about how to proceed in this case, after getting the letter, because possibly any misstep by them could get Abby killed. I don't think the news about the letter was suppose to become public either.

They did not seem nervous to me, really. Just baffled. They said something about her mother wanting LE to continue looking for her, I believe? Does that mean they would not have otherwise? Very confusing in any event.

They did not seem nervous to me, really. Just baffled. They said something about her mother wanting LE to continue looking for her, I believe? Does that mean they would not have otherwise? Very confusing in any event.

I found that comment odd...of course the mom wants you to keep looking. Every mom of a missing child wants LE to look, to find them, to bring them home. But why are they giving more resources to AH than to others?

I found that comment odd...of course the mom wants you to keep looking. Every mom of a missing child wants LE to look, to find them, to bring them home. But why are they giving more resources to AH than to others?

I found it very odd. It made me think that the letter indicated she was okay and did not want to come home. Of course mom would say "keep looking" but what a weird thing for LE to say.

I agree, it may. But I'm just wondering if, two months into the investigation and they have nothing else .... All of their efforts have resulted in nothing .... Is this something they would try? They're not implying that the letter was especially helpful in terms of identifying perp(s) or details of a crime, but they are saying that they've heard from her ...... which may be placing her in greater danger, or may be making someone holding her nervous enough to make a mistake. I'm just wondering if that's a gamble they would (maybe) take at this point.

BBM Isn't that amazing? Evidently their plans and strategy aren't working.

Well I realize my fryeburg theory has some strong and weak points, but the attraction of traveling and opening up new worlds to a small town girl seems to have some merit in her social media. She did meet someone and left no trail beforehand. How she did that is anyone's guess. But the fair, it's proximity and timeline along with the hoards of out-of-town people, both participating and visiting is just too tantalizing to me IMO.

Again I am just theorizing and nothing of this is taken as factual.

I liked that one. I have three and I switch around depending on the posts I read.

The Fair
Online hookup
A relative has her

With that said all the agencies involved in this investigation have all the computer, cell phone and interviews with everybody that has ever known Abby and still nothing.

Somebody knows something. Somebody needs to talk. Abby is being supported by somebody. WHO is the question and WHY is another one.

CYA they are in...way deep on this one. They need some resolution because they are looking very bad.

MOO

Random, but would she have gone off to join some "religious" group? RH mentioned bible verses. Her fb includes many likes of religious pages. Are there groups at the fair? I remember questionable "religious" folks being at the Topsfield Fair growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member