GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE had evidence of any kind of a sex ring, etc. I find it unlikely they would have Mom going on national TV, as that sort of attention could only be harmful to Abigail, IMO.

If LE had evidence of any kind of a sex ring, etc. I find it unlikely they would have Mom going on national TV, as that sort of attention could only be harmful to Abigail, IMO.

Why only harmful if a sex ring is behind her disappearance? Couldn't Mom's national TV appearance spook the lone perp in the woods too, making him even more paranoid and delusional?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My compassion lies with Abby, and her mother and father. I hate to imagine what each new day brings into their lives. More fear, despair, grief, frustration, and Lord knows what else, especially for Abby.

I know, Bessie. I suddenly / recently have a really bad feeling about all of this. IMO the letter could represent a number of sinister and dangerous scenarios. Time is so of essence here. We've got to find her and rescue her!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who is calling in tips / ideas, no matter how implausible they may seem.

The fact that LE is concerned and has stated that she could be in "grave danger" is especially worrisome.

I haven't posted much in this case.

To those of you who think a random predator-type is involved, there has gooooot to be a link somewhere to another case(s), whether its a past attempted abduction, sexual assault, or missing person.

I wasn't necessarily thinking the worst before, but I am now.

I am curious as to where you guys stand individually on your theories. If someone wants to start a poll, if there isn't already one, that would be great. TIA

Sending strength and love to Abby's family, friends, teachers, and all LE working the case.

The only low risk threat is if Abby is running with another minor, who will get in little long-term trouble once the gig is up.

I still lean toward the lured by someone she thought she knew for reasons that are not good. She thought she was getting into one thing, ended up in another and now feels there is no way back or is unable to make her way back because of those she is with.

Why only harmful if a sex ring is behind her disappearance? Couldn't Mom's national TV appearance spook the lone perp in the woods too, making him even more paranoid and delusional?

Absolutely, a lone perp could freak out over the media coverage, or maybe feels pleased and recognized by the coverage, regardless I agree with you on that one. :)

Even if the picture from the video is Abby, I am a bit suspicious. Out of all the videos on the internet, this guy runs into this one??? Don't any of the rest of you here find that kind of weird?

Way back when........ the 80's missing kids movement with john walsh we learned there is greater chance of solving missing children/adults cases by making sure they got media coverage and lots of it..... I hope this helps bring abby home and SAFE!!!

Yes I agree, my thoughts are not a ring of crime but a person with a sick interest in abby.... most likely abby is not this persons first victim

That may be the case. If so, could he also have taken Maura Murray? (Castro took 3)

On the other hand, why would national media attention be important to LE? The lone perp is not from NH? He's on the run with her? Seems more difficult to contain someone against their will if you don't have a house and are traveling.

Obviously, she is in danger no matter where she is or who she is with...I do not think anyone is saying otherwise. Whoever she is with has to be over eighteen, IMO, to not have been reported missing as well and to have funds or resources. So a crime exists in any event IMO.

Obviously, she is in danger no matter where she is or who she is with...I do not think anyone is saying otherwise. Whoever she is with has to be over eighteen, IMO, to not have been reported missing as well and to have funds or resources. So a crime exists in any event IMO.

If you read missing children stats, throwaway teens, who go unreported by parents, make up a hefty chunk of the missing.

That may be the case. If so, could he also have taken Maura Murray? (Castro took 3)

On the other hand, why would national media attention be important to LE? The lone perp is not from NH? He's on the run with her? Seems more difficult to contain someone against their will if you don't have a house and are traveling.

I have it in the back of my mind that both maura murray and brianna maitland of VT could maybe be related to abby's disappearance (regardless of what anyone else thinks I think this) right from the beginning it was my first theory..... a looooong time ago nh had an unknown serial killer..... people copycat and become inspired by these sickos, because they are sickos themselves.... it scares me to think someone may want to make that happen in northern/central NH again, but its possible

I still lean toward the lured by someone she thought she knew for reasons that are not good. She thought she was getting into one thing, ended up in another and now feels there is no way back or is unable to make her way back because of those she is with.

This is the one thing I've been able to believe from the beginning and still do, today. I've also believed she will make it back. Though I waivered here and there, I've always landed steadily on her being out there somewhere and making it back home to her family (and pets)!

I am still of the opinion this has to do with family, custody and problems within.

I believe Abby left on her own and somebody is harboring her.

I honestly think the letter was sent to try and quiet the rising voices over her maybe being abducted.

The snowball was rolling and somebody tried to stop it.

MOO

Maybe the postmark was out of state, which would provide an old-fashioned reason for FBI to stay on the case, if they believe she crossed state lines with an older person. This is my theory right now...she left with someone she met or knew on some level, wrote Mom a few weeks later to say she was okay. I think the letter indicates her desire to stay away. Mom has always asked her to come home. Now LE is saying Mom is asking them to stay on the case.

Of course, her current situation cannot be known until she is found, or she returns. If she is with someone older, or if she is alone, or whatever is going on, she needs to be found. No one is denying that, as far as I know. No girl her age should be "out there" though we know thousands are.

JMO

If you read missing children stats, throwaway teens, who go unreported by parents, make up a hefty chunk of the missing.

A very hefty chunk, and the most tragic. Imagine a child missing and no one cares enough to pick up the phone and call the police.

I think she is safe, I hope she is safe. It's getting cold out there :/ So young, but it's such a hard age. I have no idea what to think about this case, but I really hope whoever has her is "friend" and just trying to help. Best interests can be convoluted by the perceptions of teenagers. I thought it was terrible to be with my family because they didn't let me have things at times. I'm not saying this is the case with Abby, but if she is with people who believe they are helping her, I REALLY hope they understand how much her family loves her and wants her home. It's the right thing, 100%. There are two sides to every story, and if a "friend" is helping her, they must ONLY have Abby's side. They may need to hear more to send Abby home. But then again it's been so long it could fall on Deaf ears. I hope Abby gets home by Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3