GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome :)

Has anyone been following the sex trafficking crimes out of the metro Boston area related to Providence RI - it seems lately they are increasing substantially. I feel like there is a new story every week. What started with Boston men taking Boston girls to Providence is now branching out to other states.

Just this weekend a girl was able to text while inside the man's car that he had kidnapped her from New York to take her to Providence to sell her for sex - He was from Brockton.

http://articles.courant.com/2013-12...t-kidnapping-charges-connecticut-state-police

Then a couple weeks ago a Dorchester man had taken 2 youngs girls, one from Malden and one from Brockton to Providence for trafficking.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/26/dorchester-man-charged-with-sex-trafficking-of-a-minor/

In August, a 15 year old from Brockton was found preforming at a strip club in Providence - and another 15 year old was at the man's apartment.

http://*************.com/2013/08/03...-hotel-accompanied-by-convicted-sex-offender/

I hate to think that Abby could be stuck in something like this, but it is very scary how often this is happening.

we are all newer at some point are another ;) Welcome to Websleuths.

I have had to take a bit of a break from reading here. It is so frustrating. No disrespect to what Abby's Family and Friends are experiencing. I wish there was a break in this case and so many others. I guess it just hits us all a bit harder this time of year :please: Abby where are you :banghead::please:

all she needed was a trac phone.
This would explain JC saying she was texting away... and it didn't show up on her real phone cause she was using a prepaid

This young lady had a job and could have saved for this!

I don't believe there has been any information that her texts didn't show up on her phone. LE has stated that she was texting with a friend/classmate between 2:23pm and 2:53pm. JC alleges the friend was his son. His statement falls in line with what LE states. We've heard nothing to the contrary.

The more I think about it...

The more I tend to believe "Cora's" sighting of Abby, the older man (pimp), and young woman ("bottom") in Vermont. Making up those names took some thought, and a sociopath would be proud of the lie ("Dupers Delight"). I think the man who masterminded Abby's disappearance would be more likely to lie BIG than some woodsy VT woman looking for attention.

It's a hunch...from the gut.

I think the Errol, NH and St. Albans, VT sighting of the three are legitimate.

I think the story about needing meat for their pregnant friend (Abby) was a lie to get more money out of the woman. Crossing the border into Canada may be/have taking/taken more time than they had budgeted for.

I'm concerned about sex trafficking over baby brokering.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/montreal-touted-as-the-sex-tourism-capital-of-north-america

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome :)

Has anyone been following the sex trafficking crimes out of the metro Boston area related to Providence RI - it seems lately they are increasing substantially. I feel like there is a new story every week. What started with Boston men taking Boston girls to Providence is now branching out to other states.

Just this weekend a girl was able to text while inside the man's car that he had kidnapped her from New York to take her to Providence to sell her for sex - He was from Brockton.

http://articles.courant.com/2013-12...t-kidnapping-charges-connecticut-state-police

Then a couple weeks ago a Dorchester man had taken 2 youngs girls, one from Malden and one from Brockton to Providence for trafficking.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/26/dorchester-man-charged-with-sex-trafficking-of-a-minor/

In August, a 15 year old from Brockton was found preforming at a strip club in Providence - and another 15 year old was at the man's apartment.

http://*************.com/2013/08/03...-hotel-accompanied-by-convicted-sex-offender/

I hate to think that Abby could be stuck in something like this, but it is very scary how often this is happening.

Yes it is becoming a big problem in Providence.. I grew up there and avoid it at night even though I have friends and family who still live there..

Nancy Grace just tweeted this message!

New, crucial evidence just uncovered in missing school girl case. #FindAbby. I'm taking your on-air calls right now: 877-626-2901

I'm curious how this will go on Nancy Grace. I used to watch her faithfully years ago but that has changed. I'll watch tonight though. Regardless this is excellent coverage for Abby :)

No one said it "was him" but others have commented on other open cases in the area. He COULD have been responsible for many other cases prior to his capture and death. It may also be interesting for anyone who does not know the full case/information/travels. FBI is also looking for info on other keys that he could be linked to.

Thanks, I was looking for the context you provided in this post....Thought you might have just attached the wrong link :)

I have a strong suspicion that Nancy Grace's tweet is meant to draw in viewers and callers but that she does not have any new or breaking news, she is simply going to discuss the letters. And possibly facebook gossip.

I will be watching just in case but do not expect to learn about anything I did not already know this morning on rising.

Pretty sure NG will have nothing new, lol...JMO

I have a strong suspicion that Nancy Grace's tweet is meant to draw in viewers and callers but that she does not have any new or breaking news, she is simply going to discuss the letters. And possibly facebook gossip.

I will be watching just in case but do not expect to learn about anything I did not already know this morning on rising.

but that's okay because this is the much needed national coverage abby needs

yeppers, I will take national attention WHEREVER we can get it.

I will watch NG, even though I would bet my paycheck she is going to tell us what we already know. It's all good because the more exposure the better, right?

Agree. The bombshell of the night tends to be a few days late. However I am holding out hope I am wrong :please:
ETA: getting more attention to the case is good

IMO, if there were a new "bombshell", NG would not be the first place we would hear it.

But hey, the more exposure for Abby the better. Never know what might spark the next solid lead.

I, personally, have never seen a "sighting" materialize---have any of you guys?

eta: thinking about this further, that's not quite true. my bad.

LOL I hear ya. Sometimes they do pan out. Most of the time not. I have to say tho I'm happy people call it in even if they aren't sure.

LOL I hear ya. Sometimes they do pan out. Most of the time not. I have to say tho I'm happy people call it in even if they aren't sure.

I saw (several years ago) a wanted fugitive sex offender... called my local PD told them the address I saw him go to and they went, it was him and he put up one HELL of a fight but he was arrested and jailed..... sightings can pan out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3