GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You too, Starry!

'We are the world... we are the people' ...singing in my head not sure why

AaAaAbby, AaAaAbby, Abby Won't you come home, Come home! come home!

Her face is everywhere now! Tons of media! Flyers and Magnets Galore! Need it all to do its magic and BRING ABBY HOME to her family!

Lol idk what's going on but I'm happy to join the train.

Bring/come Abby home!

Lol idk what's going on but I'm happy to join the train.

Bring/come Abby home!
I think we are all simply hoping and praying she can see this. I feel a bit like I'm watching It's a Wonderful Life when they all join in singing at the end.

AaAaAbby, AaAaAbby, Abby Won't you come home, Come home! come home!

Abby, in case my type-song didn't come through in tune, this was to the tune of Snoopy Won't You Come Home... pretend your dogs are singing to you, in pug-tune :D

Sounds good to me!

*sings at top of glorious voice*

Coooooome hoooooome Abby!!

Abby, your family misses you so very much...America has just absolutely fallen in love with you.... wherever you are, we are all looking for you and so many people want to help you get home....reach out to your mom, or the police, no matter where you are, or how bad it is make that call, make a run for it if you can do it safely...no one will turn you away. Come home Abby!!!!!

15 year old Child of God and Her Mother.................Please God bring her home, and may Mary Blessed Virgin intercede.

St. John Paul II-pray for her. St. John Bosco-pray for her. St. Maria Goretti pray for her.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member