NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female, 23-33, & 3 Children, under 11, Nov'85 & May'00 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just came across this and wondered if she could be a possibility for the middle child's mom. She was from Tuscon and Minnesota. Arizona connection to possibly meet T.R. and the isotopes might be right for the middle child being with her in Minnesota for a time?

Just came across this and wondered if she could be a possibility for the middle child's mom. She was from Tuscon and Minnesota. Arizona connection to possibly meet T.R. and the isotopes might be right for the middle child being with her in Minnesota for a time?

Based on the date she was identified, I would hope that Roberta's DNA would have been run through CODIS and matched with the middle child by now, if they were related. Othram said they run their DNA through it first to see if anything shakes out before delving into forensic genetic genealogy (paraphrased). I'm think DDP does the same, as it would save a ton of time and money to eliminate possible DNA matches on hand first. But, I agree, the connections do fit the isotopes & what we know about TPR.

Based on the date she was identified, I would hope that Roberta's DNA would have been run through CODIS and matched with the middle child by now, if they were related. Othram said they run their DNA through it first to see if anything shakes out before delving into forensic genetic genealogy (paraphrased). I'm think DDP does the same, as it would save a ton of time and money to eliminate possible DNA matches on hand first. But, I agree, the connections do fit the isotopes & what we know about TPR.
THis one is weird too only because she was identified as "Jensen" same spelling T.R. used for one of his aliases!

Has DNA ruled out the possibility of the final child being Denise Boudins?

I have a bad feeling that this might be another Suzanne Sevakis situation where there is a living mother out there, who has (or had) issues of her own and just accepted her daughter was taken away and being raised by TPR (or whatever alias he was using).
Edited for clarity

I have a bad feeling that this might be another Suzanne Sevakis situation where there is a living mother out there, who has (or had) issues of her own and just accepted her daughter was taken away and being raised by TPR (or whatever alias he was using).
Edited for clarity
I was thinking something like that.

I saw a theory in the comments of a YT video discussing the middle child (TPR’s daughter).

So we know that TPR kidnapped D/L. The theory suggested that maybe this little girl’s name was Lisa and this filthy sicko basically killed his daughter and “replaced” her with D/L.

Again just a theory and I am taking it with a grain of salt.

I would be surprised if the girl standing right next to Marie isn’t our doe. Not only does she look like the sketch, she also appears to have Rasmussen’s nose. The pics are not the best quality so it’s hard to tell for sure.
There is one other girl who doesn’t appear to be Caucasian. She looks to be of Asian decent. She is older and standing further right of Marie when looking at the picture.
JMO only
Interesting find, I just looked at the picture again and yep, that looks like our girl!

33F59D89-C0E2-4D3C-A36A-654C1A8647A3.jpeg
E3CA0B14-2076-4075-8A42-F16CAAF81513.jpeg
D444328C-840E-4CF8-84A2-2F72A05E0E3C.jpeg
Here’s the two pictures I found on Doe Network that are believed to have Anita Moon in them. I circled the girl who I believe might be Anita in blue in the picture with all the children sat down in a big cluster. The girl next to Marie in the birthday picture also really looks like that composite and she’s got TPR’s nose.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
Per this article, the police did speculate in 2019 that they were taken in New Hampshire:
Now authorities are asking the public to look closely at the photos they released showing Marie Vaughn at her 7th or 8th birthday party. Believed to be in 1978 or 1979, the party could have been somewhere on the East Coast, perhaps even in New Hampshire.
“If anyone recognizes any of the children in that photograph, or the location, we would certainly be interested,” State Police Sgt. Matthew Koehler from the cold case unit said at Thursday’s briefing.
The timing of those photos coincides with when Rasmussen, who was going by the alias Bob Evans, lived in Manchester, working at the Waumbec Mills as head electrician.
If they've ruled that out now, then I would very much like to know!

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed> The photos were believed to have been taken after both Marie's father and Sarah's father last had contact with them. Marlyse separated from Sarah's father in 1978 after which point she is believed to have met Rasmussen, so if the photos were taken earlier than 1978, Rasmussen's daughter would not have been in them.

FWIW, I count 7 candles, which would date the photos to 1978. It would make sense that Rasmussen's daughter might be in the photos, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like such a complicated case. I hope that some day othram can identify this mother and the three children.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax
Back