NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave a lot of information. Much more than most press conferences normally do. They did so in the hopes that it will help people remember something that can lead them to the middle child’s mother and identity. I hope national news outlets report on this today. There has to be a lot of people out there who have the answer.
I really hope that it's broadcasted out in California, seeing as that's a place he frequented. My partner is currently living in the San Diego area, and I'll ask if there's any coverage of this out there over the next couple days.

I really hope that it's broadcasted out in California, seeing as that's a place he frequented. My partner is currently living in the San Diego area, and I'll ask if there's any coverage of this out there over the next couple days.
I hope so also especially in the LA area where he met Marlyse. I’m in California and don’t know many who know about this case. Hope that changes soon.

Who is in that picture. All three girls together? Thanks for catching the pictures. I haven't been able to watch yet.
They only mentioned the eldest child being on the left blowing out candles. There are two pictures of the party. They didn’t know where the pictures were taken. I wonder if Marlyse sent them via mail after she left with Rasmussen as a way of staying in touch.

Wow, they got Sarah spot on, even going off the picture from infancy. NCMEC did an amazing job with those reconstructions.
Yes those reconstructions are incredibly accurate. Especially Sara. Maria is also very close if you hide the hair.

So glad these 3 finally got their names back. And praying that their families can find some peace in knowing they’ve been found.

So, going by this timeline, when was Marlyse possibly killed? Between the years of 1979-1981? So four years before the barrels were found?

It had to have been before he met Denise, right? And that means his other daughter had to have been born around 1979 since there is about a 2 year difference between her and Sarah?

But that would only make sense if his child was Marlyse’s child too, unless he was cheating on her. But if he killed his mistress at the same time as his child, then why didn’t she end up in the barrels with the rest?

So did Marlyse change her name to Elizabeth Evans or is EE the mother of his child? The timeline doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t understand where his child fits into the timeline and the two women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member